Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 26th, 2010
Gentlemen, it is time to resheath.

Default my current scrotal restraint method

Last night I came up with a method for restraining the scrotal and abdominal skin, and today was my first day using it. I doubt it is anything innovative but I wanted to share it and see also if anyone has methods that have not been posted on here before.

I took the standard 3ft shoelace that was included with my TLC-X and wrapped the middle 12in or so of it with Nexcare waterproof tape. I used this tape because I had it lying around from using it to waterproof my retaining cone for swimming, and also because the backside surface of it is sorta rubbery and thus is a little grippy on skin. I affixed a safety pin to the middle of the waistline of my pants (just underneath the back of the button).

I first put on the TLC-X with leg strap. I then loop the shoelace underneath the shaft about a 1/4 to 1/2in down the shaft past the hairy upper and scrotal skin, and tie it once at the top (looped under once) of the shaft. Given that I covered about 12in of the middle shoelace with the tape, I left enough for the part of the lace that is tied at the top to be taped lace and also so that if I looped it around the shaft twice and then tied it the shoelace would also knot with taped lace. Having the actual tie on the top of the shaft with tape on the lace gives a better grip of the upper skin rather than wrapping less of the lace with tape on tieing it with tapeless lace. Given that the direction of pull is upward and toward the body (as opposed to being pulled directly back to the pubic bone, which would be ideal), the underside has a great grip while the top portion lifts off the skin a bit. So I take an extra piece of tape and tape over the top knot (lengthwise on shaft). This piece also seems to direct a little more tug towards the upper skin near the tugger. This tape has a weak but consistent grip on the skin, so you need to cover a bigger area with it but it distributes for evenly over a wider area, and also removes very easily from skin.

I then pull both of the ends of the lace upward towards my waistline, run one end through the safety pin, and tie a bow knot at the top. Because i am wearing a belt, the waistline as a anchor point works well. I also tried putting the safety pin in the waistline of my underwear, and it worked moderately well because the pants were belted over it. Because I only tied the lace once on the top of the shaft I can reach in and loosen or tighten the lace on the shaft a bit if I need to, but with the tape on the lace it usually maintains a steady tightness and wont tighten in response to the upward pull. I can then adjust how much pull goes upwards by how tight the lace is pulled and tied at the waistline.

This seems to be working well for me. Depending I can actually adjust the upper pull a little simply by pulling my pants up or down a little without needed to undo the knot. It does look like I am "choking" my shaft a little so I am wondering if there is any potential hazard of this. Even with the lace loosely around the shaft it will still provide some restraint. I really like the sensation of the skin being pulled from both directions, it just feels right and also seems like it might be great for producing more skin growth. I also like the fact that I no longer have the sensation of overstretching the cavernosa and tendenous area near the pubic bone. I guess setups of this sort using a bi-directional tugger would effectively be "tri-directional" tugging?

Any experience or thoughts about the scrotal/abdominal restraint issue?

Last edited by Tilopa; July 27th, 2010 at 00:03.
Old July 27th, 2010

Default Re: my current scrotal restraint method

Quote:
I just use one of these

Works well.
what are those, where do you get them and how do you use them?
Old July 27th, 2010

Since I've been restoring, about a year, I have achieved 95% soft coverage, however, at times my ball sac seems less.

Would these devices help me?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mine.jpg (26.5 KB, 63 views)
Old July 27th, 2010

I am looking for a way to prevent my scrotum and abdominal skin from being tugged, such that it is anchored against the body and also such that there is a tug being applied to the shaft skin towards the body for extra tug with the TLC-X. It does seem like maybe I could use one at the base of the penis, and loop a string through the top and anchor it to my pants or body.