Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Accommodating piercings, PAs, body mods, Implants, atypical anatomy
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

- Accommodating piercings, PAs, body mods, Implants, atypical anatomy Let's discuss our ingenious work-arounds for our special situations

Old May 14th, 2008

Default Tugging While Pierced

wow!! two months ago i stopped tugging because i gave myself a prince albert. because if this, i thought i couldnt tug anymore! to my surprise i just found my tugger and i am back to tugging! i cannot believe i waited so long to start tugging! i should have tried this sooner! so for those of you that have been thinking about tugging and being pierced go for it! i never thought i could tug while pierced so i held off getting pierced and then when pierced i held off tugging.. i never realized that i could do both! lol happy tugging!
Old May 14th, 2008
Administrator

Default Re: Tugging While Pierced

Thanks for sharing your insight.

Do you think we need a forum section dedicated to restoring with piercings, PAs, jewelry, etc?

-Ron
Old May 14th, 2008
Bi-Directional Tuggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Thanks for sharing your insight.

Do you think we need a forum section dedicated to restoring with piercings, PAs, jewelry, etc?

-Ron
That might be a good idea. I'm not pierced myself, but my boyfriend is considering both restoring and getting a PA, so any information I could get to help him would be nice.
Old May 15th, 2008

Yes I think so too! If i didn't find my tugger I never would have known I was able to!
Old January 25th, 2011

I would like a section on this. I have been pierced (PA) for nearly a decade and have recently become aware of the potential for restoration. But I have concerned that it may not be possible or at least significantly more difficult wail pierced. I have been considering that removal of the jewelery light work.
Old January 25th, 2011
We are finally Pregnant!..Hoping for a baby boy!

I agree Ron. I think a Body Modification section would be used well. I have also read a lot about men concerned with stretching and growing more scrotal skin.
I was born with an undescended testicle and had surgery to bring it down when I was 5 years old and have a small scrotum but normal sized testicles as a result.
This has led to several problems when I sexually matured and an eventual corrective minor surgery was needed. I never thought gravity and weights could aid in this as well....like FR. Mitosis is mitosis...right? A separate section to discuss Scrotum Stretching would be very helpful in finding new and sharing information.
Thanks
Colorado