Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > Le Bistro
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Le Bistro Off-topic discussion among members

Old May 14th, 2011

Default Re: :( Is there any hope?

Once you begin to restore your foreskin, you will notice positive changes to your glans that correspond directly to the amount of new foreskin growth you have.

Let's say your newly restored foreskin covers half your glans when flaccid (that's where I am right now). The part that isn't covered will be the same old crappy leathery desensitived glans that circumcised guys have. However, the part that is covered will be shiny and reflective and sensitive. It will be a different color, a bluish gray or purple color. It will stand out. It will look like the glans of a guy who hasn't been circumcised.
Old May 15th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
Once you begin to restore your foreskin, you will notice positive changes to your glans that correspond directly to the amount of new foreskin growth you have.

Let's say your newly restored foreskin covers half your glans when flaccid (that's where I am right now). The part that isn't covered will be the same old crappy leathery desensitived glans that circumcised guys have. However, the part that is covered will be shiny and reflective and sensitive. It will be a different color, a bluish gray or purple color. It will stand out. It will look like the glans of a guy who hasn't been circumcised.
How long did it take?
Old May 15th, 2011

Besides restoration alone, try keeping the glans covered. That'll allow some amount of dekeratanization to occur, and get sensitivity back. You can use tape rings, o rings, and many other methods. Just check out the methods section.

Orgasm is "self-abuse," enjoying is "tampering with," ecstatic pleasure is "irritation," and hiring a Jew in a "high physical state" to skin the end of your child's dick and cut it off is a "mother's duty" and shows "love." War is peace and freedom is slavery. You'd have to be high to do it, alright. Please pass the LSD...
Old May 15th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadface View Post
How long did it take?
I got to a half-covering skin (I can pass for intact) in about 18 months. I started out at CI-1, which means I started at ground zero. I couldn't even use a device at first, so I had to start with manual for 6 months. Then I got a TLC Tugger, which has helped to speed the process up considerably.

I still do manual tugging twice a day for 10-15 minutes in the morning and night. I try to wear the Tugger for as many hours during the day as I can. For the last few months I have been wearing the Tugger to bed overnight, and after a frustrating week of getting used to it at night, I now go through the whole night successfully with it on.

My goal is total coverage of the glans when flaccid. How long this will take is anyone's guess, but I don't think another 20 months is unrealistic. This is a long slow process, but if you stay with it, it will happen.

If you're starting out at CI-2 or CI-3, as many guys do, you will have a considerable head start on where I was, and how long I took to get to where I am today.