Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Bi-Directional Tensioning
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

- Bi-Directional Tensioning TLC-X, CAT II, DTR

Old September 3rd, 2011
One foreskin to go please.

Exclamation Started using TLC-x

I've been tugging with the tlc-x constantly during my awake hours and using the skin cone during the nighttime for 4 days now. At first I could tell I was tugging waay too hard. (Including an incident where I accidentally pushed the rod down too much and hurt myself for a moment. Now I've greatly reduced tension to the point where I can only slightly feel the tugger on my penis. I did notice a red spot on the left side of my penis, that gets pushed out becuase of the glans while tugging, it feels a little sore. I was wondering if this has happened to other people before when starting out. Or could this be when I tug I have more skin on my left side due to an uneven cut that my penis sometimes bends to where the left side stretches out a bit.

One last question, I know Ron says it's better to go the higher up the cone for your skin to reach, but for someone just starting out, is it ok to go up just halfway for now? Even if you do feel a slight tension?
Old September 5th, 2011

Default Re: Started using TLC-x

Your method sounds fine to me. We don't exactly have this down to a science and every guy has his own method. The ideal amount of tension in my opinion is the kind that will start to cause some noticeable discomfort after four hours, but that's not necessarily the correct way to go about it.

You might want to consider using a small amount of moisturizing cream. It will stop the pusher from hurting your glans and will make your inner skin a bit more pliable.
Old September 7th, 2011
One foreskin to go please.

Default Re: Started using TLC-x

Thanks for the reply, actually, I think much of my pain came from my eczema, as this problem is solved now. Just little concerned about this little white-ish tinted ring at the base of my penis, dunno if this is a stretch mark or this is normal. Other than that, I think I've found a good tension, my skin has already become more elastic, and I'm getting typical redness/swelling and wrinkling.