Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Manual Tugging
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 10th, 2012

Default Manuel tugging causing sores and raw skin Help!

I've switch from pill tube method to manual tugging two weeks ago and since then I've developed patches of raw/dry/sore spots on my shaft and head. I tug about an hour a day in 15 minute sessions with moderate high tension like everyone else seems to do. Has ANYONE experienced this as well?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0805.jpg (86.5 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0806.jpg (80.2 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0807.jpg (78.4 KB, 94 views)
Old March 10th, 2012
Veteran Restorer Back to Finish the Job!

Default Re: Manuel tugging causing sores and raw skin Help!

Ouch! That looks painful! It almost looks fungal to me (but I am no doctor!) I would lay off the high tension. Is it healing on its own? if so, it is maybe just tension sores...I would suggest using my tape crown method for a while as this heals. Having your own skin covering your glans as it heals is a good and natural thing. If it doesn't resolve quickly, I would go see a doctor in case you contracted something such as a fungal infection. if you are unfamiliar with the tape crown instructions can be found here:
http://www.4shared.com/video/qReH0H8...ape_Crown.html
Good luck! I hope you heal quickly without having to stop completely.
Ricky
Old March 10th, 2012
Administrator

It sounds like you're just pulling too hard on the skin. Go easy on it.
Old March 12th, 2012

I have an identical problem. Last week, I threw some new manual tugging into my routine - using rubber gloves for extreme grip. Four days later, my exterior skin was very dry and cracked. And, not its been peeling for 4 days like a sunburn. So, yours looks like it may scab up and flake off this week.

Lesson learned = too much tension. I was pulling at about 90% of max force. I think 30% it more appropriate - scar tissue doesn't stretch, after all. Live and learn.
Old March 12th, 2012
Veteran Restorer Back to Finish the Job!

I will remind you of something...obese people grow more skin to accomodate their growth...so much so that when they lose weight, they have to have the skin removed surgically because they grew new skin.

Think of how tight their skin was that caused it to grow! I doubt it was ever so tight that it hurt, got shiny, peeled, or opened a wound.

This is a new way of thinking that I have just come to... It's just a different perspective on tension...
I'm not so sure that great tension is so great...or so necessary...just a thought! Who knows...
Old March 12th, 2012

REALLY appreciate the feedback. I agree, I think I was using too much tension. Time to take it down a notch. So FYI, for future manual tuggers, you CAN have too much tension while manually tugging for short periods of time.
Old March 12th, 2012

Hey, Matt

You don't need to tug hard, just every day. There's no way to speed it up. But, some ways DO seem to work better than others.

I've found that the best way is to just apply moderate tension in a massage-like, back-and-forth or up-and-down motion ONLY MODERATELY (certainly not painfully or incomfortably) stretching the mucous (soft, paper-like) skin just under the head by tugging the soft, "mucosal" skin (only as much as is truly comfortable) in OPPOSIte directions at the same time (I just use one hand, holding my penis tautly positioned with one finger while massaging with the others along each side of my shaft). This is not like the usual masturbatory motion that uses a ring of fingers around and up and down the shaft, both sides at the same time-- though, that can be done too, just to keep the skin loosened and maybe to get and keep up an erection. The only similarity to masturbation is that massaging does work best when erect.

Hope this helps
Old March 19th, 2012

I would suggest that after any tugging session whether after manual or prolonged tugging to massage in a small amount of sweet almond oil. Itís very cheap and an excellent moisturiser.