Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > Wives / Partners
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old December 20th, 2011

Default Re: Cant get my girlfriend on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDoomer View Post
Anyone that loves you will accept you for who you are
This.

And if you want a part of you back that was stolen, that's part of the package deal.

Also, see what I did there? "Package" deal? Eh? Ehhh?

*ba-dump-cha*

Keep trying. I know how it feels to have a personal issue frowned down upon by someone you love. I won't go into detail, but all I can say is keep at it. If you know it's right for you and truly believe that, then she will respect that. If she does not...well...then there are larger issues at hand. Additionally, if you're not much of a debater, I would absolutely go to a doctor or better yet, a marriage counselor, impress upon them your interest and what it means to you (and how she's responding negatively to your interest), and let them do the talking. She may not like it, but in the long run, finding a surefire means to communicating will be beneficial to your relationship.
Old December 20th, 2011

I haven't read everything in this thread so might be repeating what others have said.

I started without telling my wife and didn't for maybe 18 months. She is ex - treme - ly con - ser - va - tive and doesn't like to talk about sex :-( What a bummer.

I was going to restore anyway no matter what she thought, but did it privately so to speak.

Between 12 and 18 months she commented that sex was better. Then I told her everything (everything) including why it was better, and she was on board. I only mentioned gliding action that one time, and months later she said she felt like my penis was gliding.

I also persuaded her that circumcision is barbaric and destroys normal sexual function, which she didn't believe at first.

Plus orgasms are better and you feel more intimate with your significant other during and after sex.

The take away message is restore anyway, discuss it with your partner, and eventually all will become clear to her.
Old December 21st, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by photenman View Post
Between 12 and 18 months she commented that sex was better. Then I told her everything (everything) including why it was better, and she was on board. I only mentioned gliding action that one time, and months later she said she felt like my penis was gliding.
I wonder if she ever would have found out if you hadn't mentioned it at that point. This could have been a case in point that intact penises look almost exactly like circumcised penises when erect. So the reality is that women prefer penises that look like they are erect and battle ready.
Old March 31st, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff71913 View Post
I believe the restored foreskin is more similar to the real thing than most think. If a woman does not like a natural foreskin then she may not care for a restored foreskin. The primary reason is the scent of the restored foreskin. My restored foreskin does have a scent that some men and women would find objectionable. I should mention that I'm very clean, but it is what it is. Personally, I find the scent very arousing. Everyone is different. I should also mention that I am far from finished with my restoration regimen.
I believe a lot of women have the "my shit don't stink" attitude and even though their vagina may smell terrible they will not see it that way. This may be the single most significant reason that circ continues today. Your stuff smells bad, but mine don't. Cut your's off, but leave mine alone. That's pretty much how it works and since we live in a matriarchal society that has been eronneously led to believe it is a patriarchial society that's not likely to change anytime soon.
I kind of like that penis smell. OK maybe not if they haven't washed in a week (not that I've ever been with a man who is unhygienic like that), but when my boyfriend has a shower in the morning, by the end of the day/evening, if we start doing 'stuff', his penis does have an acute aroma to it, I've smelled it before on uncirc'd partners, it's a distinct smell, but by no means an unpleasant one, quite the contrary actually.
Old April 1st, 2012
bsidney

After you experience the difference in sensitivity you will realize that anyone that would refuse you this pleasure will refuse you many other pleasures too. I am older and have no sex with my wife anymore. It took so long for me to cum because of the amount of friction required. I have been restoring for a few months now and have experienced a significant increase in sensitivity. I plan to try my restored penis with her soon. As you get older this will become more of a problem if you don't restore. My wife is very unhappy without sex, but when you fuck and fuck and fuck and don't cum it is very difficult for both. I wish I could have restored much earlier so we would not have the current problem.

The bottom line is that it is your body and restoring it will not hurt her, but not restoring may. I would do it without her knowing if I had to and just hide it. When you met and fell in love did you tell her you were uncirced or was it your mind that she liked? If you were natural would she have left as soon as she knew?

Last edited by bsidney; April 1st, 2012 at 02:05. Reason: mispelling
Old April 1st, 2012

How dare a woman say that foreskin can cause diseases. What is more of a disease/bacteria foul smelling thing than a vagina.... give me a break. Come over to our side!
Old April 2nd, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFatCat View Post
I kind of like that penis smell. OK maybe not if they haven't washed in a week (not that I've ever been with a man who is unhygienic like that), but when my boyfriend has a shower in the morning, by the end of the day/evening, if we start doing 'stuff', his penis does have an acute aroma to it, I've smelled it before on uncirc'd partners, it's a distinct smell, but by no means an unpleasant one, quite the contrary actually.
Everyone should practice reasonably good hygiene. I have read statements from physicians in the past that indicate they feel circumcision is a good idea because parents are uncomfortable discussing personal hygiene issues with their sons. I can understand this philosophy 100 years ago, but we should have moved beyond that sort of reasoning by now. Circumcision will be extremely difficult to stop, because no man wants to feel that most of the erogenous tissue on his penis has been removed for the cruel reason of reducing sexual pleasure. This is unthinkable in our culture today, but that is exactly why we had circumcision in the first place and the procedure is still just as damaging, physically, as well as psychologically. Actually, it is becoming far more damaging psychologically, since accurate information is now available. Only a couple of decades ago, the information was terribly inaccurate and skewed in favour of circumcision. When I was a kid the subject was not to be discussed, other than checking "yes" on a very misleading an non-informative consent form.
Old April 2nd, 2012

wow i didnt realize this thread was blowing up since i wrote it so long ago. I started restoring anyway shortly after and have kept it up without her knowledge. It was limited the amout of time i can spend restoring but i started T-taping and now have a DTR.

Thank you all for the advice and comments. I am doing this for us and if she cant understand that then its huer problem. Its my penis and i know it will benefit her as well.
Old April 5th, 2012

If a woman ever told me, "uncircumcised penises are nasty, it would instantly give me an infection." I would tell her that her vagina is 10 times dirtier than any uncircumcised penis would ever be, and that I am concerned that her vagina would instantly give my penis an infection. I would also tell her that being concerned that a foreskin would infect a vagina is equivalent to being afraid that dropping a piece of shit on the ground would contaminate the shit.

It would piss her off no doubt, but when it comes to circumcison I feel that sometimes we need to piss people off. Personally a woman that thinks foreskins are nasty is not a person that I would want anything to do with.

But to the orignal post, I don't think that is the answer you were looking for. What I would do in your situation is just show her a video of a circumcison. Show her the norm lost list. If she cares about you she would want you to regain as much as possible from the lost list. If she cares about you she would care about your feelings and that you are upset. Ultimatley, it is your body and your life. Restoration is about you, not our girlfriend. So you should try to get her to understand, but if she doesn't you should move forward and restore with or without her approval. Because its your body, your life, this is what you want and its about you, nobody else.
Old May 13th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpink View Post
Would she be prepared to be circumcised if you preferred it that way?Who belongs to your penis? You or her. Grow a pair and go for it. If you do not, your gradual loss in sensitivity with will eventually take all joy away from sex.
Show her:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw
Hear hear.
And ask her a few searching questions like, "Why would nature provide a bloke (all blokes!! Every single one) with a foreskin if it was at all dangerous to mankind?" Something useless that is prone to disease would have been evolved away, or never have evolved int eh first place.
Nature is funny like that--it keeps the bits of evolution that assist growth, and dumps the ones that inhibit (or endanger) growth.

EDIT--btw, if you start to get the feeling that she's just a sheep that refuses to admit to sheepiness regardless of anyhting (including your welfare, physical and emotional) then maybe you've outgrown her....

Last edited by Appalled Observer; May 13th, 2012 at 07:59.