Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > Restoration Links and Resources
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 6th, 2012

Default Re: Infant dies from Rabbi Circumcision (new video I made)Infant Dies From Pedophile Rabbi B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I want to know why if a Catholic priest gives a boy a blow job he goes to jail. But rabbis give babies blow jobs all day long and nobody get in trouble.
Because as soon as anyone calls these rabbis out on the most disgusting ritual that ever existed, they cry antisemitism and start referencing the holocaust. You can try to argue with them, but you won't win.
Old April 6th, 2012

Default Re: Infant dies from Rabbi Circumcision (new video I made)Infant Dies From Pedophile Rabbi B

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickskin View Post
Because as soon as anyone calls these rabbis out on the most disgusting ritual that ever existed, they cry antisemitism and start referencing the holocaust. You can try to argue with them, but you won't win.
I respectfully disagree. I think the problem is that nobody is willing to make an argument becasue they feel intimidated. And even if somebody does make the argument they get intimidated and back down, and therefore lose. But if people are willing to hold their ground and not get intimidated, there is no way that rabbis can win an argument that it's okay to give babies blow jobs and drink their blood. Even 99% of people who are pro-circ would be against such disgusting behavior.

Also, when these rabbis start screaming about antisemitism and the holocaust, they are using Nazi tactics. So I hope that these rabbis are proud of themselves for that fact that they are adept at using Nazi tactics. RABBIS WHO GIVE BABIES BLOW JOBS AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD ARE WORSE THAN NAZIS! It just needs to be said. Not even the Nazis gave babies blow jobs and drank their blood. So if people just have the courage to say that to their face and not back down, there is no way they can win the argument.

I'm not antimsmetic, that is why I want Jewish children to have the same legal protection as all other children. It's becasue I care about Jewish kids just as much as anybody else, and I don't want to see them be harmed in any way. But if rabbis say that opposition to grown men giving kids blow jobs and drinking human blood is "antismetic", then I guess that I am an "antisemite" then. And I say it proudly.
Old April 7th, 2012

Quote:
I respectfully disagree. I think the problem is that nobody is willing to make an argument becasue they feel intimidated. And even if somebody does make the argument they get intimidated and back down, and therefore lose. But if people are willing to hold their ground and not get intimidated, there is no way that rabbis can win an argument that it's okay to give babies blow jobs and drink their blood. Even 99% of people who are pro-circ would be against such disgusting behavior.

Also, when these rabbis start screaming about antisemitism and the holocaust, they are using Nazi tactics. So I hope that these rabbis are proud of themselves for that fact that they are adept at using Nazi tactics. RABBIS WHO GIVE BABIES BLOW JOBS AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD ARE WORSE THAN NAZIS! It just needs to be said. Not even the Nazis gave babies blow jobs and drank their blood. So if people just have the courage to say that to their face and not back down, there is no way they can win the argument.

I'm not antimsmetic, that is why I want Jewish children to have the same legal protection as all other children. It's becasue I care about Jewish kids just as much as anybody else, and I don't want to see them be harmed in any way. But if rabbis say that opposition to grown men giving kids blow jobs and drinking human blood is "antismetic", then I guess that I am an "antisemite" then. And I say it proudly.
I agree 100%.
Old April 7th, 2012

Quote:

I completely agree with everything you're saying. But the child mutilators will not. It doesn't matter how right you are, you're not going to get through to them. They won't sit down and listen long enough for you to convince them.

What's always relieving when people within the Jewish community refuse to mutilate their sons and speak out against it. This is the best way for the practice to stop.
Old April 7th, 2012

As Mayor Bloomberg said, freedom of religion does not include the right to risk harming or actually harming a child. The Prince decision 1946. (Or to make medical decisions for another person.) Which this rabbi did, but which every circumcision does. E.g., causes extreme suffering, loss of function, penile size reduction, etc.

So when Jews shout Holocaust, I think to myself, they were oppressed by the Nazis, and suffered torture injury and death. But they do the same to children, impose their beliefs and cause extreme suffering.

Also Jewish boys have their own constitutional right to choose their own religion, or no religion.

All the arguments that C is desirable or legal are a crock, pure
BS, non-starters.
Old April 7th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by photenman View Post
As Mayor Bloomberg said, freedom of religion does not include the right to risk harming or actually harming a child. The Prince decision 1946. (Or to make medical decisions for another person.) Which this rabbi did, but which every circumcision does. E.g., causes extreme suffering, loss of function, penile size reduction, etc.

So when Jews shout Holocaust, I think to myself, they were oppressed by the Nazis, and suffered torture injury and death. But they do the same to children, impose their beliefs and cause extreme suffering.

Also Jewish boys have their own constitutional right to choose their own religion, or no religion.

All the arguments that C is desirable or legal are a crock, pure
BS, non-starters.
I find circumcision to be crueler than anything done by Nazis during the holocaust. And at this point I couldn't care less who I offend in saying so.
Old April 7th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickskin View Post
I find circumcision to be crueler than anything done by Nazis during the holocaust. And at this point I couldn't care less who I offend in saying so.
plus one
Old April 11th, 2012

My sympathy with those who are affected by this and the one who has done this must be hang till death.
Old May 1st, 2012

I have to say, as a total noob, I find the discussion on this site to be a breath of fresh air. I suppose it takes personal suffering to bust the straitjacket of nurtural/cultural conditioning. People are not supposed to criticise Jews in any way--remember the six million!

Some points--as regards being allowed to continue this...infant butchery on the grounds of ancient tradition, Chinese foot binding got outlawed! So did pushing people into firepits to appease the Gods...
2nd--banning circs are a violation of people's rights?--what about the kid's rights, you c***? He can't even speak yet, to refuse!!
3rd--when these people use the "holocaust" to deter criticism, they're using someone else's holocaust! 1000/1 odds will give you that the person you're arguing with has never seen a Nazi. I would guess that your actual survivor would love it if everyone STFU about it.

4th--(for now--sorry for the incoherence of these points, my head's done in again)--what's this about selling foreskins!? What are they used for, and how is it allowed outside of a mental asylum? I can imagine that, in infancy---

A) my foreskin got cut off by accident would be forever depressing.
B) it got cut off maliciously by an escaped maniac would be an eternal outrage (at my caretakers).
C) my foreskin was cut off by my caretakers' tradition and flushed down the toilet would be an intolerable ATROCITY, never to be forgiven.
But D)! As C, but it was also SOLD by them???? Or allowed to be sold? I cannot comprehend how this would not create an adult psychopath...

Again, sorry for the incohence here...the stuff related on here does tend to stun a bit.
Old May 1st, 2012

It's an atrocity. The physicians say there is no medical basis for circ, but it's up to parents to decide. Then they get paid. And the government funds it. Very convenient! What happened to professional responsibility?

Not done yet. The hospitals then sell the foreskins harvested by force from helpless infants and sell them to pharmaceutical companies and cosmetics companies. The cosmetics companies use them to make face cream.

These are multi-billion dollar industries. The pharmaceutical companies probably turn each foreskin into a huge profit.

And parents have no idea.