Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > Safe Haven
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Safe Haven Disrespect for religious views is not permitted.

Old March 7th, 2012

Default do children have free will?

do chidlren have free will ?

and if so why exactly are their parents so hellbent in wanting to force their religion on the kid and to physically punish the kid when the kid has made it quite clear they have no personel desire curiosity or interest in accepting the relgion as their own/living their life by the ir paarents religion/ or in learning of it in the first place?

for that matter why must it be a terrible thing for the child to fight back and to physically lash out and hit back at their parents in self defense?

to be honest the whole matter has always been a difficult one for my mother to understand as a sheep minded christian

speaking for myself as a child from the age of 5 and up i never had any interest in the christian religion, never wanted anything to do with it period
and i certainly never wanted to learn about it or live my life by it for that matter

i honestly meant no disrrespect on the matter on my end but for some reason my mother always wanted to be a complte and utterfucking bitch of a conrol freak o nthe matter and throw a verbal fit with the bull shit guilt routine bit orworse iwhenever i refused to let her decide the matter for me

i never had any kind of personel curiosity on the matter or desireto learn aboutthe shit at all.

for some reason at the time my mom was hellbent in forcing me to beleive i had no chocie in the matter at all or that i had no right to posess free will to my person at athat age much less theright ot make my own chocie in rejecting her religion at that young age

and god fucking forbid i should even be allowed at the time to think i had any kind of chocie in the matter much less speak out against my parents on the matter at the time.

to be heonst at that age of 5 what with my having recently been raped by a pedophile at that age i understood enough of that religon matter as it concenred my eprson at the time to know my mom was fucking hellbent in her desire to rob me of hacving any kind of choicee in the matter

at the time where my personel day to day life was concerned i saw her as beig ng every bit as terrrible a person to me as the pedophile who raped me was where the whoel matter of beign robbed of free will and kany kindof personel choice in the matter was concerned

if anything that whole rape matter made me all the more determined to make my own choice on the matter of religion and to hell with how my parents felt or what they had to tsay or think o nthe matter

to be hoenst i did not say a word to my mother about the whoel rape victim matter until just recently earlier in the eyar

when she asked me why i told her it was because i did notfeel i coudl tust her asa child and when she asked about that part i explained to her the fasct that i hoenstly hated her guts for the way she treated me asa shcild where her forcing her religion on my person and my being hellbent in my desire asa chld to reject her religon at the time was concerned

boy did i cause her quite a bit of grief with that oen folks

to be honest i took so0me bit of personel pleasure in the grief i cause d her keeping her in hte dark for as logn as i did

she learned a harsh lesson that day houg hsh still cannot bring herslef to udnerstand the hoenstfact that though i was a minor at the time and was a child i had free will to my person and used it to reject her chrissian religion asa child

this in spite of what her religion woudl have her beleive on the matter regarding a person at that yougn age in their childhood at the time and free will

why my sheep minded mother cannot bring herself to understand and accept the hoenst fact on the matter

that yes i did indeed have free will asa child and yes i did indeed use that free will to make my own choice asa child in rejectign her religon at the time is beyond me

to be honest i think if the theres is a sinlg epositive thing that came out of the wole rape matter for me it is that it made me understand for msyefl at a yougn age the importance of free will and why i msut always be willing tofight for mine ofver the years

the next person in my parents families that so much as even thinks of fucking with my lif like that is gonna get their head knocked upside the wall with my fists

way i see it each person has free will rat any and all ages oftheir life regardless of their age or lack of it asa minor

real men never back down in a fight and they never give ground either when the course of their entire life is at stake.

never retreat ,never give ground or surrender, never look back , thats my fighting spirit as a man.

a real mans life is to find their own path in life to live thier life by their own chocies and the consequences of those chocies. and to make the lessons learned from those chocies work to that mans personel advantage over time i nthe long term

from a young age i forced myself down a road that was not there and it was a road i carved by my own sweat blood and tears every step of the way

i always gave it my all and more every moment of every day of my life

whenever there was a wall in my way i woudl knock it down.

and when there was a person in my way i would go right over their head and plant their face in the dirt.

im a fighter at heart, always have been one by my nature.
its what i am its what i do best. like all fighters im sustained by will power
even when mocked by my own family for being wreckless and crazy

if theres a wall in my way i'll smash it down
if there isn't a path then i'll carve one myself

just who in the hell do you think i am?

i am a tough as nails badd ass motherfucker who dont take shit from nothign or no one in a figh least of all my wn god dmaned parents

i live my life as only i can choose to live it and be my own person not the person other people want and expect me to be

for me it all comes down to free will

im my own person and i hoenstly dont care formy parents approval and i certainly dont give a god dman for their disaproval either

they can either get o n borard or get the fuck out of the way
Old March 8th, 2012

Default Re: do children have free will?

I think the problem is that people treat their children as property, rather than people. It's a despicable mindset to have: people don't own their children.

Personally, I am a Christian and I will teach my son what I believe spiritually, but I will not force it upon him. I will also teach him about other religions, Atheism, and Agnosticism as best I can. I will tell him that I don't know all the answers, especially when it comes to an afterlife, or lack thereof, and that I hope he chooses whatever is best for him. Then again, I've never been a "Convert the heathens!" type, so I suppose that makes me a lousy Christian.

I'm sorry your mother was so terrible to you and tried to break your will. Some religions and religious sects are all about control and power, which sadly is also the underlying purpose of rape. I think possibly your young mind made that connection and so made you repulsed by religion and able to fight off your mother's attempts to bend you to her will.
Old April 18th, 2012

Freedom is everybody's dream. Not only freedom of speech but also freedom to believe something without restraint and force like freedom to choose religion.
Old April 18th, 2012

Freedom is define as personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery. It is the power to determine action without restraint and interference.
Old April 18th, 2012

Freedom is everybody's dream. Not only freedom of speech but also freedom to believe something without restraint and force like freedom to choose religion and God.

freedom
Old April 18th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolfbear View Post
do chidlren have free will ?

and if so why exactly are their parents so hellbent in wanting to force their religion on the kid and to physically punish the kid when the kid has made it quite clear they have no personel desire curiosity or interest in accepting the relgion as their own/living their life by the ir paarents religion/ or in learning of it in the first place?
Because parents fear for their children's eternal souls, because their religious leaders have indoctrinated that fear into them because they know that the only way to continue to propagate their religions is to get children while they're young.
Old April 18th, 2012

These posts are all right on. Many children reject their parents' religion or all religion when they become adults. They have a constitutional right to pick their own religion or no religion as adults. Parents do not own their children. Their religious rights are separate. So there is no religious right to circumcise. And no right to permanently mark a child in their flesh as one religion or another.

Children also have a constitutional right to life (including bodily security, like all adults and girls) and liberty.

So circ. is plainly illegal.
Old April 19th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
Because parents fear for their children's eternal souls, because their religious leaders have indoctrinated that fear into them because they know that the only way to continue to propagate their religions is to get children while they're young.
IIRC in the bible somewhere it says "Give me the boy for the first 7 years and I'll give you the man." or something along those lines. When we're kids we're more gullible and it's easier to make us believe things. It doesn't help when people genuinely fear for their loved ones souls.

I was raised Christian, and stopped believing at 17. My upbringing caused me a lot of physiological damage in regards to sex and my own sexuality. Now I donít really have a religion, though I think agnosticism is about the closet one I've found that seems similar to my own views.

Do I hate Christians? No. As far as I'm concerned people may believe what they want, as long as:
a) they don't push it on others (especially children)
b) they don't try to use their beliefs as fodder to push for legislation to get passed

Other than that, live and let. If "God" has an issue with how I live MY life, I'll deal with that myself when I get there.
Old July 18th, 2012

Freedom is everybody's right and dream, i dont think anyone can deprive or damage it, just follow you said: If "God" has an issue with how I live MY life, I'll deal with that myself when I get there.

Blair