Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Tapeless Tugging
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

- Tapeless Tugging TLC Tugger, Tug-ahoy, RECAP

Old April 27th, 2012

Default Evenness with tugger?

I'm pretty sure someone has asked this before. But anyway.

I'm into my third day with the tugger. Been averaging about 2-3 hours a day. I think I could go more with the appropriate tension but I can't seem to get the skin pulling evenly.

I have no problem rolling the skin onto the tugger cone but getting the your skin cone over the metal attachment and onto the skin evenly is tough. It feels like trying to juggle.

Any tips for this part? Thanks!

P.s. keep having fun tugging!
Old April 28th, 2012

Default Re: Evenness with tugger?

When I started 4 months ago, I experienced the same problem. I couldn't get the skin right up and over the metal attachement. Worrying less about getting it up all the way over and concentrating more on getting the right equilibrium of tension between the inner and outer skin worked fine for me for me. (As long as it stayed on and I was getting a good tug is really what counted).

If you are using a strap around your knee, the strap to your left knee will undoubtedly cause more tension to the right side of the skin. Stapping to the right knee will cause more tension to the skin on the left. At least that's what happens to me. You might want to try one day to the left and the other to the right. Like most guys, I started out applying too much tension so you might want to slack off on the tension. Using weights is a good way of figuring out what feels right for you. I use an 8 ounce and a 16 ounce alternatively. (Even though I read somewhere that over 12 ounces is not recommended).

4 Months in, I'm able to get well over the metal attachement. I am experiencing some uneveness of skin/growth so I've recently added manually tugging to my regime.

cheers,