Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 27th, 2012

Default Think i might have a few problems but need help to be sure

Hey guys. i want to know if you could help me id what im seeing. First off, when flaccid my outer skin is alot thicker than my inner skin where they meet but after this my inner skin puffs out a bit. Second of all, my skin skin bridges to the high end of the suculus at a few spots. Third of all, my inner skin has a huge dark ring which extends to the end of the inner skin itself and lastly, i have what might appear to be a few backwards suture holes but, in actuality, are just bumps, not holes. any ideas? cause im really tryimg to figure out just what ive got going on down there. Also, i am only 13, so i cant post any pictures.EDIT- I also have a weird, triangle esque double small vein tye thin on my top side really close to my glans which leads into the "skin bridge". Thanks!
Old April 27th, 2012

Default Re: Think i might have a few problems but need help to be sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinChild View Post
Hey guys. i want to know if you could help me id what im seeing. First off, when flaccid my outer skin is alot thicker than my inner skin where they meet but after this my inner skin puffs out a bit. Second of all, my skin skin bridges to the high end of the suculus at a few spots. Third of all, my inner skin has a huge dark ring which extends to the end of the inner skin itself and lastly, i have what might appear to be a few backwards suture holes but, in actuality, are just bumps, not holes. any ideas? cause im really tryimg to figure out just what ive got going on down there. Also, i am only 13, so i cant post any pictures.EDIT- I also have a weird, triangle esque double small vein tye thin on my top side really close to my glans which leads into the "skin bridge". Thanks!
If all this is new to you, then see a Doctor as only he can view it.
Old April 27th, 2012

i wont be seeing a doctor for atleast a few months but id like to know right now or atleast get an idea if possible cause i havent really seen a penis that looks like mine.
Old April 27th, 2012
Administrator

Outer skin is typically thicker than inner skin.

Skin bridges are not uncommon. It is one of the effects of circumcision. Our bodies try to heal as best they can, sometimes, this causes anomolies like skin bridges.

I am having trouble visualizing the huge dark ring. Could you give a more detailed description?

Bumps and suture holes can be variations on a theme, or bumps can be something else. In either case, they are not uncommon.

Veins can have a variety of patterns.

Perhaps this site will help you:

http://www.circumstitions.com/Complic.html#damage

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old April 28th, 2012
Administrator

The large dark ring could be the circumcision scar. It's actually not uncommon for all but the fairest skin types to develop a discoloration at scar sites, especially where the skin was crushed at the wound site (such as during circumcision). Everyone who's restored to the point of keeping the scar site covered has told me that the dark brown color fades or goes away with time.
Old April 28th, 2012

Are these the type of bumps and skin bridges you mean. I have these irregularities which I think are totally down to the method the doctor used and the poor stitching up afterwards. I'm pretty sure they are hindering my progress.
Old April 28th, 2012

no, and i realized that what i have is not skin bridges as there is no open skin underneath, it just connects a bit high. and the bumps are like an indent the size of a tip of a pinky nail and is a half moon shape.