Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > Wives / Partners
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 5th, 2012

Default Sex with a circumcised man (positive story)

OK, as of yesterday I am a happier woman (yes, with my circumcised man)

Scroll down to the orange stars if you don't want to read the whole story :-)

I'd had sex with intact men before, and none of us had trouble enjoying ourselves, and of-course, orgasming.

I did not need to learn any tricks. Since the first time I had sex, it all made sense. The penis does all the work for you, there's no need for tricks, and I had never understood all the sex tricks in magazines teaching how to get an orgasm.

Sex with them felt like two cats snuggling and purring next to each other, a very relaxing experience, even when we both orgasm (me first, him immediatly after), and collapse next to each other, more relaxed than any spa could make you feel. Seriously, just reading about it makes me horny.

When I am with intact men, I feel like I am the most important person in the world to him. I feel like a precious jewel.
This happened regardless if I was with a man who I deeply loved, or with a guy I barely know who I have no feelings for.

With my current boyfriend (a wonderful guy), I couldn't understand.
Sex felt very... anxious, violent... I felt angry, but couldn't exactly say why. I felt more like a circus performer than this man's love.

It's very fast-paced, he can't connect with me because he's concentrating so much on banging me fast enough to make him orgasm. He has to concentrate so much
And when I'm trying to caress or kiss him, I get jostled and he gets distracted and stops, asking what's wrong, and he has to start his rhythm/banging all over. So I have to stop and just lay there quietly so it won't distract him. He has asked me why I don't caress him or kiss him, but I didn't have the courage to tell him! I'm sure he is already aware how much he has to concentrate...?

It's possible for us to orgasm (extremely rare), he must go slow like an intact man would, and stay very close to me. It's enjoyable, and sometimes I have a faint orgasm... actually, I wouldn't call it an orgasm. It's different. It's borderline painful instead of enjoyable, feels anxious and tense, instead of a relaxing, loving feeling. It also only lasts a few seconds.
Because he can't feel like an intact man would, he's just guessing how to thrust. It's not the same.

Even when I "orgasm", it doesn't cause him to, like it did with intact partners. I guess because it's not the same kind of orgasm, there's no strong throbbing in my vaginal area.

When we (well, he!) was done, I would feel angry and irritated for weeks. Every little thing he did, I would be upset about! Going out with friends? Usually not a problem, then suddenly I would think "Yeah right, I bet he's meeting another woman" (Ouch!). Tired when he gets home and he wants to be alone and watch a movie? Normally I would say "Okay, enjoy your movie", but days after sex that same thing would put a frown on my face, and I'd think "he probably hates spending time with me". Ugh!

Some people get cranky when they don't have sex? Well, I got cranky when I had sex!

Lately, I didn't even care about having sex with him, no matter how horny. I didn't want resent the experience yet again...

I was so anxious about this, I felt like I wanted to break up with him. I wasn't satisfied with sex, and worse, I though the way he had sex meant he didn't love me. It overshadowed all the good things he did for me otherwise.
For years I thought it was all my fault, so I have tried so many tricks, more than I dare tell him, yet nothing worked.

I never understood this. Then in a (unrelated) forum, someone desperate asked for help. Someone asked if he was circumcised, and she replied that he was. So the helper shared a link to how it can be more difficult for women to orgasm with a circumcised man, and that's why it's so common nowadays.

Uh? I thought only Jews were circumcised? And that it was only a little cut, not ripping out the whole skin? Then I learned so many boys are circumcised as baby boys as routine! And to learn of all the drawbacks? How awful!

All my partners before were intact, and yes, I'd noticed that my boyfriend's penis looked different. I was so confused because I couldn't give him a hand job or oral... I searched and searched for help and ideas, but nothing worked! When I try, I feel like I'm going to pull his penis out of him... or that I'm some sort of a sewing machine going up and down up and down really fast. With my previous partners, I'd known instinctively what to do, even without having to read how to! And it felt so lovely to give them hand jobs and oral sex, but when I try it with my boyfriend, I get too disgusted to continue.

I thought his penis looked different just like people's noses or eyes look different... hahaha! I didn't know it was because he was circumcised, because his family isn't Jewish or even religious.

But reading how circumcision affects sex, I started crying, because it was exactly our situation.

Alright, anyway, here is the whole reason I am posting.

Normally during intercourse with him, I get really dry, sore (and sometimes bleeding), and swollen after he's been at it for a while, no matter how wet I start. The pain is horrible and a lot of times hurt a day or two after.

I'm posting about my experience so this maybe helps you enjoy sex more, whether or not your partner is restoring (as I wish mine will :-) )

* Lay down and face each other.
* Place your legs around him, with your thighs under his waist. I also tried my thighs under his thighs, but it hurt my skin and it was more difficult for him to thrust.
* You should hug close so your whole body (specially your PELVIS) is close to his.
* Stay put and let him do all the work for now, see if it works for him. Don't move your body much, and let him get used to it.
* If it sounds like he's enjoying it, then you can start kissing/caressing.
* This is very different than he's used to, once he gets used to it, hopefully he will be very relaxed, his thrusting will be soft, and he will start kissing you and caressing you, gently too.

Isn't this great?

I admit that neither of us were able to orgasm, however, this was much more pleasant than usual! I even fell asleep, relaxed, after we were done. We held hands and it felt like his hand and mine were the same (yes, I know this is just hormones speaking, but usually when we hold hands, it feels more like a bother. This time it felt... just.. I don't know how to explain)

* He could stay inside me for a while, and I always stayed wet and comfortable.
* He thrust softly and it really sounded like he was enjoying it.
* My clitoris area felt good without manual stimulation.
* I felt my vagina start throbbing, not strongly, but it's encouraging!

By his sounds I could tell it was good for him, unfortunately the throbbing wasn't strong enough to cause him to orgasm.

* And really important as well, is that he was so relaxed, so for once(!), he was able to kiss and caress me, and when I did the same to him, he didn't get distracted from his thrusting.

Quite honestly, I think that just this experience alone will make him seriously consider restoring.

Assuming that he was being honest,that it really felt good for him*, then I think he will see "if I can do just this little thing and make it feel so much better for both of us, then I wonder how much better it would be if I restored?"

I also paid attention and I saw that he has enough extra skin that he can cover his half of his glands when hard (if we pull it over and then hold), that's a good thing, isn't it? Without feeling too optimistic, doesn't that mean that restoring would be much faster for him than a man who was cut to tight?

Now I have a question for the men and women here:
* This is a really silly question, but do you think he was being honest about it feeling very good for him? I'm afraid he is saying it just because it was a position I could finally enjoy, so he wants to do it for me.
As in, "well, I'd better do this and say I like it, or she won't have sex with me for another couple of months!"

I wonder if a man here has tried this position while circumcised, and if it really felt good for you. Or if you can try it, please let me know, I'd be so happy to know from other men.

Thanks.. :-)

Last edited by /sunrise/; September 9th, 2013 at 02:47. Reason: Grammar + clarify details.
Old January 5th, 2012

Default Re: Sex with a circumcised man (positive story)

I draw inspiation from your detailed account Sunrise, thank you! Confirms to me that restoration can and does make a difference to love making.
Old January 5th, 2012

hi there. nice love story! remember, he was mutilated while too young to defend himself most likely, so he does not know the difference.

whats left of his penis is totally numb. if you compare his glans to previous lovers you will notice that his has a faded look. this is extra skin used to protect his glans from chaffing. the missing foreskin, which is never extra skin but everyone is born with it, even you, would normally protect his glans but that is long gone.

about the question of enjoyment for him... circed men need more rough sex to be able to feel much of anything. natural sex is not going to do much for them.

negative stuff aside, restoring will fix all of this. meanwhile get him to cover his glans as much as possible if he is lucky enough to have some foreskin left.
Old January 6th, 2012

Quote:
whats left of his penis is totally numb.
Is it really that bad? :-(
I keep thinking what it would be like to have the clitoris hood (it's a foreskin, right? It opens up when excited) always exposed and stimulated... I think I would get numb too!

Quote:
about the question of enjoyment for him... circed men need more rough sex to be able to feel much of anything. natural sex is not going to do much for them.
That's what I was afraid of. I've had him go slow on other positions before, and he does it for me, but I can see that it brings no enjoyment to him. With this new position I described, he really seemed to be enjoying it, so I was hoping...

If any non-restored men can try the position and let me know if it's any good for you, thanks. I hope you have fun experimenting.

Quote:
negative stuff aside, restoring will fix all of this. meanwhile get him to cover his glans as much as possible if he is lucky enough to have some foreskin left.
Is that even possible? I think the foreskin just stays behind the glans. He showed me playfully how he could get it to cover the glans, with his hands.

Or do you mean he should tug/tape to cover it?
(EDIT: I meant that he can cover his gland half-way while NOT erect, and only if he pulls/holds the skin there with his hands)

I don't think he will try tug/tape yet. If I ask him to tug or tape I'm sure he will freak out, so I'm afraid of even mentioning it.

And I apologize that my OP was very long-winded, but believe me, I was super excited about this... I've been lurking here a while...

Last edited by /sunrise/; February 14th, 2012 at 20:53.
Old January 6th, 2012

Another question...
Does anyone know if the Army (reserve) have a problem with him restoring...? He's already been in many years, and plans to stay and retire there.
Old January 6th, 2012

Please be aware this is not something you can make another person do. You can investigate and relay the benefits and encourage of course. Many of us here have had negative responses from our partners so he is very lucky in that respect however it is a long slow road this restoring journey. With your enthusiastic support he well may finish the trip.
Old January 6th, 2012

I agree, there's no one that can make you do something you don't want to.

I'm specially apprehensive because I'm the one who learned about it first, also with my experience with intact men before, I feel like "hey, what's the hold up, just do it already! Come on, come on, it will be great! "

Truth is, it will probably be painfully slow and annoying to deal with everyday, for him.

I'm aware of how my weakness could hurt this whole process, and I'm trying my best to be sensitive. *crosses fingers*
Old January 6th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by /sunrise/ View Post
Another question...
Does anyone know if the Army (reserve) have a problem with him restoring...? He's already been in many years, and plans to stay and retire there.
is the freedom situation really that bad in that country? its his body
Old January 6th, 2012
CI3

Sunrise, what they are saying is even if he doesn't restore, he should keep his glans covered with his skin as much as possible. If he can cover that much of his glans erect though, it should be easy to be covered when flaccid assuming he is a grower. It would simply be a matter of keeping the skin rolled forward if it isn't already.

Intact, it's not so much an issue of "freedom". It's an issue of possession. When you enter into service with the military in the US, you and by proxy your body belong to the US government until you are discharged. That being said, it's usually more of a time constraint issue rather than being told "no you can not restore". That shouldn't be an issue in the reserves though because, you only serve a specific and limited amount of time during the year unless you are called to active duty.
Old January 6th, 2012
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by /sunrise/ View Post
Another question...
I would LOVE it if somebody in the reserve had an issue with it. Then a restorer could sue for reasonable accomodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act.