Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Manual Tugging
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 5th, 2006

Default Manual tugging, "O" Rings etc...

Hello all,

Im new to the group.
I have been stretching/restoring for too long it seems.
When I first started years ago, I had tight skin when hard. My shaft glands were dry.
Then I went to a new Doctor, who did a physical. He noted that my glands were dry and asked if I liked not having foreskin. Long story short, he showed me how to use a "O" Ring, and tape process. At first I tugged the thing to death, in the shower, under my desk at work though my clothes, in the rest room, in the car, anyplace someone couldnt see me. I did the "O" ring and the tape.
Months later, I saw the Doctor again, and he mentioned that it looked much better and I had extra skin.
Today, when soft, I have skin that almost covers the head, which now is much better than it ever was.
I have not orderd the tugger yet, was looking to see what others thought.
I have tried making things and those worked for a while, but trying to find something that will give me the over hang I want while hard.
So dont discourage with time. It does take a while, years for some of us, not matter the method, BUT wouldnt you rather be stretching/tugging, than not have any extra sensation and extra skin? I would. Even if it takes time.
Thats my thoughts on Manual tugging and other things.
Seems the tugger is great, and doesnt cost too much like others.

Fauxskin4Me
Old November 5th, 2006

Default Re: Manual tugging, "O" Rings etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxSkin4ME View Post
he showed me how to use a "O" Ring, and tape process
What country was that doctor trained in? Not the US, I assume.

Please, privately send me his name and contact info. I could use his help to trial TLC products.
Old November 6th, 2006

Hi Ron,

He was in Phx, AZ it was so long ago I dont have his info.
I will see if I have his info someplace.
He was trained in the US, he was gay, and had a thing for Foreskin. I later found out that although he was intact, his partner was stretching.

Ill see if I can find the info.

David
Old May 11th, 2007

Hello Fauxskin4Me and welcome to this group. I am intact but originally wanted enough foreskin to cover my glans when flaccid. I have been tugging for more than 10 years though not consistently. I ordered Ron's tugger (my first one) about 3 years ago. I lost it - not sure how I managed to do that - and ordered a second one. I, like you, wanted overhang (not just coverage) while hard.

I have been using the new tugger which was very reasonably priced for the past week. I don't wear it at work though I wear it all the time at home and sometimes while asleep. I noticed a definite improvement in the length of my skin since using the tapeless tugger. It is comfortable (I too had used home-made devices for a while) and can be worn for longer periods than film canisters and other home-made tuggers.

I wish you much success; after reading your first message I see that you have already attained some major length. It's only my personal opinion but I think you would gain even more length using the tugger. Take care and KOT! Skindiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxSkin4ME View Post
Hello all,

I have not orderd the tugger yet, was looking to see what others thought.
I have tried making things and those worked for a while, but trying to find something that will give me the over hang I want while hard.

Fauxskin4Me
Old May 12th, 2007

Thumbs up Re: Manual tugging, "O" Rings etc...

Hello Skindiver,

I purchased the device Ron sells about 4 months ago, and have gained some length. I am having a hard time getting the tension correct, either its too tight and ends up hurting some, or to loose and falls off.
I have even tried putting a cock ring on, and securing one end of the elastic clip to it, then taking it around my body to clip it to the device. It works well and is more tolrable for me. It it comes off it stays in my underware. At night I do the up over sholder tug, and at home if Im sitting around I do the one down around my leg. Trying to pull from diffrent directions.
The first thing I have noticed is the color of my head gland, and the condition of the inner skin. It is much improved.
My partner even said it looks like Im uncut when soft, and that my head glad has the appearence of a uncut head when hard. He is uncut and is very supportive.
I hope you continue to see increased growth, and dont loose this one too fast.

I cant seem to find the Doctors info from AZ. His name was DR Wade, he lived in Scottsdale AZ, but everyone I know says he moved and they arent sure. When I go out there thsi summer, Ill see if I can find him. He is an awesome Doctor.

Thanks again Skindiver,

Fauxskin4Me
Old May 23rd, 2007

After a warm shower I manually tug.

I'm sure there are diagrams somewhere, but I've yet to see them... so this is what I do.

I either sit upright, or lay down... doesn't matter, its a matter of comfort. I then take my ring and middle finger of my right hand (whichever you write with) and place them on the glands pointing down and palm facing my stomach. I try to get fingernails right under the corona's edge (By the way this is on the side of the corona which faces the body). Next I take my left hand and roll some skin over my fingers. Then with the thumb of my right hand, I grab the skin, and now I'm able to have a nice grip on the inner skin I plan on stretching. You can use your other hand to help squeeze your fingers of your right hand together so that you have a nice tight grip.

Then I pull upward for as long as I can. Then outwards, and to the sides. You will have to reset your grip multiple times for this process, and you might secrete some oil from your new skin which makes it difficult to grab.

The next stretch I do, uses both hands, and both sides of the penis. I use my index and middle fingers, again near the base of the corona with the nails touching the corona. Then I use my thumbs to roll some skin up over the 4 fingers... finally I squeeze with my palm (the meaty part where the base of your thumbs are) and I pull upward for as long as I can. Then downward, sideways... etc

Finally, to work the frenulum area out a little bit, I use my thumbs. Again, I use both hands for this exercise. I angle my thumbs parallel to the angle of my penis, and I place them on either side of the frenulum (or whats left). I then use my index finger and middle finger to squeeze the skin to get a nice grip. Then I pull from all angles again.

I rotate the different sides of the foreskin I'm trying to reclaim, and I basically continue to do it until I get bored or tired.

I also use this method as a warmup method before strapping on the CAT II or the TLC tugger. I notice that when I warmup with some manual stretches prior to using the devices, I can wear them longer, and it seems to result in better gains as a result of pre stretching the skin.

I have seen more results in the past month or so having been doing the manual stretches first. This could be a result of the manual stretches, or that my skin has FINALLY (after this many years) decided to stop fighting me, and grant me my friggin wish of reclaiming my skin.

Either way, I'm going to keep manually stretching as well as using every possible device I have to get this done.

Best of luck. I'll try to explain it in some better detail if need be.
Old January 20th, 2008
Cut Member

Dear Grubub,
I put your instructions of manuel stretching on favorites. I'm stll new to this, but have had some good results. I immediately changed to the TLC-X tugger when it came out. I then could sleep with it on all night. When watching T.V. I use the over the shoulder method and during sleeping. I have had tremendous results after 3 months. I work out of my house on computer so I try to wear 24/7. Thanks for the Manuel stretrching methods. I will use your techniques from now on.
Thanks again,
Randel
Old January 20th, 2008
Cut Member

Dear Faux,
How are you doing? I realize your post is a year ago. I wanted to hear what type of results you have gained and if you are happy with them. If you are still strugeling with tugging I would recommend the new Tugger-X. I changed to it as soon as it came out. What a difference.
Take care,
Randel
Old January 21st, 2008

Hi Randel,

Thanks for asking!!!
It's going ok, not as good as I thought.
If I tug like I was, I think the tension is too tight and ends up hurting, if I tug looser, almost nothing happens.

What is the Tugger-X? Haven't heard of it.

Thanks again,
David AKA FauxSkin4ME
Maine
Old January 21st, 2008
Administrator

There are no such things as "shaft glands." Do you mean to refer to the glans? It does dry out, for sure.

Here's a page with diagrams of various manual methods:
http://pages.suddenlink.net/manual_methods/