Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 13th, 2012

Default Tiny tears on penis won't heal (not from tugging)

One of the reason's i'm restoring is, for about 8 months now, i've had a few tiny tears just behind the head of my penis. It started small, i let it heal and thought it did. I had rough sex or masturbate and it re-opens, the area turns red, and feels raw like i fucked down to the last layer of skin. This has happened before on the other side of my penis years ago, but It went away. But it will not heal no matter what i do. I've searched far and wide online and found a ton of other guys with the same issue.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-He...al/show/182280

Some said it was a yeast infection from having sex with an open wound, and to use lotramin (for jock itch, or foot fungus). Others say the skin area is weakened and this will happen for the rest of your life no matter what you did. A doctor chimed in and said guys obsess about their penis's, there's nothing you can do. stop using creams, oils, lotion etc.

Has anyone else had this issue?
I know its probably not the smartest thing, but i'm tugging despite this. If i have too much "inner" skin stretching, i feel that area hurting, but other than that, moderate tension doesn't bother it. it seems to be healing little by little.

TL;DR - Has anyone had tiny tears on their penis that won't heal? If so, what'd you do to heal them.

Last edited by becomingwhole; March 13th, 2012 at 15:50.
Old March 13th, 2012
Administrator

Default Re: Tiny tears on penis won't heal (not from tugging)

Women can get tested for yeast infections, I am guessing guys can to. So that is one thing you can do. If you know what you are dealing with, that is half the battle.

What have you done to try and heal it?

How long has it been going on?

sounds like you should see a doctor...

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old March 13th, 2012

I've left it alone for weeks, applying lotramin which that site i linked said to. i've tried gold bond q10 with vitamin e. It looks like its in the process of healing, and about to be done, but it never does.

I guess i didn't know what to expect asking for advice on here. I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue.
Old March 13th, 2012
Administrator

I've noticed a recurring tear in the frenular area for maybe the past 6 months. I just ignore it. It's not painful enough to keep from having sex or anything.
Old March 13th, 2012
VERIFIED - I restore to live and I live to restore

I have had this happen as well. Mostly my fault if I am inconsistent with keeping the glans covered. If I am consistently keeping it covered and then I remove the cone and it is exposed to air for an extended period of time and then sexual activity begins, your skin is vulnerable to cracking if overstretched. If I will have my retaining cone off for a period of time, I now apply a layer of Grape Seed oil extract which protects the skin, and protective emolients from dry out and then cracking. To prevent this from happening for me, I have stopped forcing the issue by covering my glans with skin and then retaining. This prevents shaft skin from sloughing off layers of skin that once they dry out will crack and tear if not careful. Not sure if that made sense for you, but that has been my experience. To Greg_b's point, I have also had yeast infections before given to me by my wife. Yeast infections will wreak havok on your skin and cause dyness and tearing as well. If you feel a burning sensation after intercourse, good chance it is yeast. As funny as it sounds, Vagisil applied topically will kill it off in a matter of a couple days. Best to you.