Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > Health Club
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Health Club Non-restoring topics including Mens Health and Mental Health

Old March 14th, 2012
We are finally Pregnant!..Hoping for a baby boy!

Default Stretching your Scrotum

So for several personal reasons and medical now......(ie fertility) I have started my progress in stretching my scrotum to increase their hang, lower their temperature and increase my sperm count and look and feel better. I have always felt cramped like a cheap hotel with no ball room. So like restoring my foreskin ( currently a CI 3.6 ) I start my journey into scrotum stretching. My current routinue is to wear a 15mm x 34mm WMC weight and applying shea butter twice a day. Organic Shea butter is wonderful for relaxing the skin and keeping it soft and moist. The weight is about 8 ozs and the craftsmanship is beautiful. They are only available from www.secretleather.com a business in London UK but they ship to your door in the USA in about 10 days. They are expensive but all good things of quality are. About $107.00 USD per weight. I hope to graduate to another 15mm ring every six months or so to reach my goal of 4" of hang in about 1 1/2 years of 24/7 wear.
So far the TSA metal detectors have not detected it. However I am sure once I go to 2 weights it will be over the limit of acceptable metal allowed.
*** update yes 2 sets it off**** remove in restroom go through security and then put back on!
We shall see.
If you have any questions or experience or advice please post them here.

I just want to feel normal...and feel too high and tight in the scrotum department....so I am doing something about it.
I figured this is a good place to start this thread. If not...Ron please move to where it should go.

Thanks
Colorado

Last edited by Colorado; August 28th, 2012 at 21:57. Reason: spelling correction update
Old March 14th, 2012
Administrator

Default Re: Stretching your Scrotum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado View Post
I have always felt cramped like a cheap hotel with no ball room.
LOL, haven't heard that one before.

It's actually not unknown for restorers to use these things. In addition to what they're made for, they also hold the scrotal skin in place so it's not pulled up by the tugging device. This way, your device will tension the skin more evenly along the ventral side of your penis.
Old May 9th, 2012

I am now up to wearing 2 WMC weights each 15mm for a total of 16 oz of weight. I really don't notice it at all. 2 weights does alarm the metal detectors at TSA so be sure to remove them to travel. I also found that shea butter is wonderful for lubrication and healing of skin all over your body. I have grown enough new skin that I think I can go back to wearing y TLC-X or another device as well as stretching/retaining my scrotum with the WMC weights.
I hope that by the end of June I can go to a 3rd weight full time and increases my FR back up to what it was.

Overall I just fell better about where my scrotum now hangs with weights. It gets in the way less is more comfortable and feel more natural. I have always been high and tight and felt cramped. I feel I am moving away from that and I am more relaxed both physically and mentally.

Colorado
Old May 13th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado View Post
I am more relaxed both physically and mentally.

Colorado
Good for you!
Take care,
Alfred.
Old May 21st, 2012

I now wear up to 3 weights 70 percent of the time and felling true progress. I can now tape ring and wear 2 rings 24/7 in comfort. Yes. Both FR and SS is possible simultaneously once some growth is evident.

Hooray!
Colorado
Old May 23rd, 2012

thats interesting, do they still work to regulate temperature when grown that long?

i found some suggestions for moisturizers that help with growth in this, and he talks about best ways to grow skin with smooth muscle tissue
http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen/
Old May 23rd, 2012

Yes frizzen the cremastor muscles are still very strong for temperature regulation. Stretching them out just gives them a different starting point. IE lower...more comfortable.....cooler temperature etc.... The Muscles that control temperature can be stretched to almost a foot long....and can still contract as needed to provide warmth. Fuction is the same the range of motion is just increased.

Skin growth care is improved by Shea Butter and keeping things warm and moist.

Colorado
Old August 15th, 2012

Has anyone used O rings to stretch and permanently lengthen their scrotum?
Old August 16th, 2012

Default 8-17-12 update

8-17-2012 Now up to 5 15mm WMC weights and approaching "normal tissue length" without being in a hot bath or shower. Shea butter is wonderful stuff...and you can eat it! (it is what makes Chocolate Creamy)
The comfort level has increased and I am very happy with my progress.
Still using manual #2 and Greg's T tape method from time to time to continue FR as well.

Colorado.
Old February 17th, 2013
intact partner

It seems like someone should say, be very careful doing anything like this that you're not encouraging varicose veins in your scrotum. Personally, I wouldn't try this. Varicocele is pretty common even without scrotum stretching. And it seems like just growing the shaft skin might achieve what you want in making the scrotum hang lower without risking encouraging varicocele.
Foreskin is human. Involuntary skin amputation/penis scarification is a particularly barbaric expression of tribalism. Aesop rejected amputationism millennia ago with The Fox Who Lost His Tail. None of amputationist's public health arguments are likely applicable to America because intact hetero American men reported using condoms more frequently (Crosby 2013).