Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 17th, 2012

Default Scrotum stretching (not ball stretching)

Does anyone know about or perform scrotal stretching?

I'm talking about stretching just the scrotal skin, not its contents.

I read somewhere that this skin can be grown relatively quickly, though I can't remember where I saw that.

My scrotum has become quite tight due to scrotal skin being drawn onto the penis following a circumcision, and although I am restoring I don't think this will help the matter because of the way this scrotal skin is attached to pubic skin, which has also been drawn along the penis (hard to explain, but basically I think I'll need to work on the scrotal skin as well as the shaft/inner skin..)

Any techniques or experiences welcome.

Thanks
Old March 17th, 2012
Administrator

Default Re: Scrotum stretching (not ball stretching)

All the techniques I have read about include the balls when applying tension. So if you mean that you want a technique that grows skin without applying tension to the balls, you may not find much, simply because that is very difficult to do. What is your aversion to typical scrotum elongation methods?

BTW, restoring is highly likely to do what you want, without doing anything specific for the scrotum. There is good consensus on this, with the worst case scenario being no change. You basically say this yourself:

"My scrotum has become quite tight due to scrotal skin being drawn onto the penis following a circumcision..."

If you scrotum was drawn up by circ, why do you think you need something more than un-circumcising, ie restoring?

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old March 17th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg_b View Post
What is your aversion to typical scrotum elongation methods?

...why do you think you need something more than un-circumcising, ie restoring?
Aversion is due to danger of damage to testicles. I've read about manual scrotum stretching methods before but I just can't seem to find the link.

The reason I don't think FR will fully correct this is because the scrotal skin is also attached to the pubic skin and this has also been drawn onto the penis (about 1/3 of the way along). Due to the thickness of this skin I do not see how it will recede; it is basically stuck there now and thus the scrotal skin is also to some degree stuck there.
Old March 17th, 2012

Okay, I just found one such instructional page where you only stretch the skin:

http://www.angelfire.com/az2/pfit/tes1.html

Wonder if anyone has any experience with this?
Old March 17th, 2012
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken View Post
Okay, I just found one such instructional page where you only stretch the skin:

http://www.angelfire.com/az2/pfit/tes1.html

Wonder if anyone has any experience with this?
I'd bet you could make one or two little T tape flaps and tug down continuously on the scrotal skin with a strap or weight.
Old March 18th, 2012
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken View Post
Aversion is due to danger of damage to testicles. I've read about manual scrotum stretching methods before but I just can't seem to find the link.

The reason I don't think FR will fully correct this is because the scrotal skin is also attached to the pubic skin and this has also been drawn onto the penis (about 1/3 of the way along). Due to the thickness of this skin I do not see how it will recede; it is basically stuck there now and thus the scrotal skin is also to some degree stuck there.
Well, you can avoid the risk you perceive if you felt confident that restoring would , in fact help, right? So let me try and give you some thoughts that may do this.

You feel like when your foreskin was removed, it caused your scrotal skin to then slide up onto your shaft, as I understand you. Restoring will grow back the foreskin, therefor "putting back" that lost skin, so if you grow that amount back, you should be back where you started, as far as the amount and placement of scrotal skin, no?

My experience and that of most others, seems to be that the skin primarily grows close to where tension is applied, for most methods this means out at the leading edge. There are several lines of evidence that seem to support this. If true, the scrotal skin will sit there, next to your body, while new skin is added at the leading edge. I would even go so far as to say that tugging your scrotal skin could end up, in theory, counter productive to your desire to minimize scrotal skin growing and remaining on your shaft.

The reports form those who have succeeded in this endeavor have been consistent on this issue. Grow skin (restore) and you do not have to worry about scrotal skin growing and creeping or staying up on your shaft. Most beginners worry about this, most, if not all that succeed, find out they did not have to worry.

Things happen slowly enough that you can adjust as you go along. You can try not worrying about it, then if later you seem to see this happening, you can try something else.

Bottom line, in my mind, is that you are worried about this and that is normal. But the experience and knowledge we have accumulated suggest strongly you do not need to worry, and do not need to do anything. But there are some who do something, and I have not heard of anything negative consequences, nor anything that gives me confidence their extra effort helped.

As always, your choice. Just wanted to give you my evaluation from what I have learned, as it may save you a lot of trouble and reduce your worry about damaging your testicles.

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old March 19th, 2012

Thanks for your considered reply Greg.

I think I will restore first, then reassess my situation on completion.

Many thanks
Old August 28th, 2012
We are finally Pregnant!..Hoping for a baby boy!

I have been stretching my scrotum for about 7 months now. I am doing so to be more comfortable and increase my sperm count for more swimmers since my scrotum was extremely tight. I now have a bout 2" of hang which when viewed and compared to others is a bit below normal. However the difference in comfort is huge. I used 15mm WMC weights from secretleather.com or from thechaingang.com.
I am taking a break and returning to FR full time to reach a CI 4 by January 2013. I'm at a CI 3.57642 repeating of course. LOL
jarod johanson has a guide to stretching link on the secret leather website. Or just Google his name.
It has a good mix of manual as well as weighted method. Mitosis is the same for all skin. Slow and steady is the key. Just like FR. Your testicles wont change but your spermatic cords and muscles and skin will grow to make a more comfortable you. Good luck.
Colorado