Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old June 25th, 2012

Talking Hello All - new intact tugger

I'm not cut, but I'm not exactly boasting the lengthiest foreskin ever here. Looking at the charts I'd say CI-6 when soft, 5 or 4 when hard. The important point to me at least, is that about a 1/2" diameter of the head is always exposed.

Now what brings me to this site is something called "Male Squirting". (Rumor has it only uncircumsized people can do it, so I figured I was all set.) Oh...yeah I'd post a link if it allowed but it doesn't so search at your own risk. It is kind of weird, but I thought it sounded interesting so I tried it. Well, that's when I noticed the tip of my head is practically numb. There's hardly any sensation there at all.

After some quick research I figured my short foreskin is causing the head to always be exposed, and it's become dry and dulled over time. Then I thought there are at least two ways to correct this; either keep the head moisturized manually, or extend the foreskin, which is why I'm here.

Something right off the bat I'd like to know, is it a problem using hand moisturizer to keep the head moist? Just today I started putting hand moisturizer on it and seeing if it changes the sensitivity over time.

Thanks all.
Old June 25th, 2012
Unregistered

Default Re: Hello All

As for the moisturizer, it's not going to hurt unless it accidentally gets into your urethra, where it might cause infection or other problems. It's probably not going to help either. is The lack of protection is what desensitizes it, which is going to happen unless it is protected by the foreskin all the time. Same thing happens to the palm of your hands and the soles of your feet. Where I can from, a lower class Southern family, we call it working man's hands. Anybody who has ever had a manual labor job knows. Your hands get tough and thick to the point where you can barely feel anything. Same thing happens with your Glans, to a lesser degree, of course.
Old June 25th, 2012
Administrator

Do you mean ejaculate? It is what us men do. I tird a search and what I found sounded like discussion about how to masturbate to ejaculate only clear fluid. Not sure why one would want to and what the big deal would be.

As far as using moisturizer, yes you can do that. I doubt it will do much unless you can also keep it covered close to 24/7. The best way to keep covered is to grow more foreskin, but there are many ways to try and approximate having enough skin to do that. Do a search on retaining and you should find many discussions.

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old June 25th, 2012

All right looks like stretching and keeping it always covered is the best route to take here. I actually find it really interesting that this is even possible.

One other thing I was a bit curious about, does this process ever reverse? Say once I reach a point where I'm satisfied with the length, will it ever shrink if I stop? My guess is no since it is new skin that is actually growing, but I could be wrong.
Old June 25th, 2012
Administrator

You're right - you'd be expanding the skin, not just stretching it. That means there's new skin grown. It doesn't disappear over time.

Others have come here with the same goal, to lengthen an existing short foreskin. You might try searching the forum for "lengthen foreskin" or something similar; otherwise you can feel free to ask anything. The methods for doing this are of course similar to what we're doing to restore our foreskins, though as far as I know, to simply lengthen a foreskin it's most common to use manual tugging methods.
Old June 25th, 2012
Administrator

Default Re: Hello All - new intact tugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pico View Post
I'm not cut, but I'm not exactly boasting the lengthiest foreskin ever here. Looking at the charts I'd say CI-6 when soft, 5 or 4 when hard. The important point to me at least, is that about a 1/2" diameter of the head is always exposed.

...I noticed the tip of my head is practically numb. There's hardly any sensation there at all.

After some quick research I figured my short foreskin is causing the head to always be exposed, and it's become dry and dulled over time. Then I thought there are at least two ways to correct this; either keep the head moisturized manually, or extend the foreskin, which is why I'm here.
Foreskins come in various lengths. Sometimes an adult with a short foreskin will report that his caregivers forcibly retracted his foreskin prematurely when he was an infant.

Since you are intact you will want a tugging method that lets you tug with your natural preputial sphincter always situated at the narrowest part of the tugging device. That would be our TLC-X Tugger with our brand new TLC Selects stacking spacers. See the animation which shows how the spacers let you fine-tune the length of the device in 3mm increments. As you gain slack you will adjust the length to keep your natural Flaccid Roll-over Point http://foreskin-restoration.net/foru...2&postcount=44 serving as the induced roll-over point while tugging. I think cut men will also find this method ensures the tightest most natural looking result.

To make good progress you'll want to be under tension 10-12 hours per day. If you think you might want to exploit your sleeping hours I highly recommend an over-the-shoulder strap, regardless of whether you use weights, rubber bands, or a traction rig (see attached) for tension other hours.

Cheers,
-Ron Low
http://TLCTugger.com
847 414-1692
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVOS-SG.jpg (39.6 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg CYL-X-Disks-expanded.jpg (34.4 KB, 19 views)
Old June 26th, 2012

Well that's quite the neat little tool there. I'll definitely look into getting one of those. It seems like the most effective solution.
Old June 26th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Foreskins come in various lengths. Sometimes an adult with a short foreskin will report that his caregivers forcibly retracted his foreskin prematurely when he was an infant.

Since you are intact you will want a tugging method that lets you tug with your natural preputial sphincter always situated at the narrowest part of the tugging device. That would be our TLC-X Tugger with our brand new TLC Selects stacking spacers. See the animation which shows how the spacers let you fine-tune the length of the device in 3mm increments. As you gain slack you will adjust the length to keep your natural Flaccid Roll-over Point http://foreskin-restoration.net/foru...2&postcount=44 serving as the induced roll-over point while tugging.

To make good progress you'll want to be under tension 10-12 hours per
day. If you think you might want to exploit your sleeping hours I
highly recommend an over-the-shoulder strap, regardless of whether you
use weights, rubber bands, or a traction rig (see attached) for
tension other hours.

Cheers,
-Ron Low
http://TLCTugger.com
847 414-1692
Ron, where can we find the TLC-Selects spacers on your website? I can't find it. Since its a new product, you would probably be better served putting it on the front page or another place that is easy to navigate to. I need more length on my TLC-X and these stackers sound great because we don't have to go through the hassell on having to get another pusher.
Old June 26th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pico View Post

100% Coverage does not always help, in my case I have very good coverage and it still gets dry for me.

I do not recommend water based moisturizer as it will start to smell after a while. I use vaseline, it seems to be working very well. I have all ready noticed a difference .
Old June 27th, 2012
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawnzer View Post
where can we find the TLC-Selects spacers on your website? I can't find it. Since its a new product, you would probably be better served putting it on the front page or another place that is easy to navigate to. I need more length on my TLC-X and these stackers sound great because we don't have to go through the hassell on having to get another pusher.
Sorry I should have said they're so new I don't have them listed yet. I think tomorrow will be the day they go live. I can offer them now regardless. A 3-pc set gives you 7 increments of 3mm each for $35, and the 4 piece set gives you 15 of the 3mm additions for $52. Cheaper than hundreds of dollars worth of Pushers.

-Ron