Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Bi-Directional Tensioning
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

- Bi-Directional Tensioning TLC-X, CAT II, DTR

Old July 2nd, 2008
Rick UK

Default DTR tugger

Hi this is Rick in the UK, I have used the TLC tugger for two years or more, there is very little growth to show for it. I have read recently about the DTR tugger, looks as though it might tug a bit harder. Does anyone know if I can buy it from somewhere in the UK

Cheers Rick

e mail

rhowes@toucansurf.com
Old July 3rd, 2008

Default Re: DTR tugger

Hi Rick,

I think you will have to e-mail and then buy it from the US. In fact all the devices are order from US only. Perhaps we need a UK/Europe dealer.

I used the TLC tugger for about the same time with little to show for it. I found I could only wear the TLC for about 2 hours before the pinching got too much so progress was slow. I never really got to the point where the puller would lift off my glans.

Since 2005 I switched to the CAT II which was at least eaiser to live with, I can with maybe 2 re-adustments wear the CAT all day. I still don't have dramatic progress. But I do have deep wrinkles and loose skin now, just no rollover.

Anyway have invested too much time to give up now.

DaveW
Old July 3rd, 2008
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick UK View Post
Does anyone know if I can buy it from somewhere in the UK
TLC gear is shipped anywhere in the world for no extra charge.
Quote:
there is very little growth to show for it
Sorry to hear that. I got the results you see on the TLC Tugger web site - about an inch of new skin per year - by using the standard TLC Tugger with comfortable tension as close to 24/7 as I could manage.

I don't recall you contacting me with questions, but you should know I have wide latitude to size the devices and no sale is final until you have the device that works for you.
Quote:
the DTR tugger, looks as though it might tug a bit harder
I doubt that, but harder is not the holy grail. You want something comfortable for extended wear, and convenient so you'll have fewer excuses to take time off.

Any device based on concentric spheres has the drawback that the inner and outer piece have a uniform distance between them at exactly one skin thickness. If you have thinner skin you'll tend to get pinched near the narrow end of the device.

There are lots of things experienced tuggers could tell you if you would give specific details about the trouble you're having, the tension you're using, the hours you're tugging, etc.

Cheers,
-Ron Low
http://TLCTugger.com
Old July 3rd, 2008

I agree with Ron, if you guys been tugging for two years with little results there might be something you aren't managing right. Although, some people can work out for 2+ years and have little results to show, its usually due to a combination of anabolic deficiency (growth hormone- could be hindering your skin growth?) and not applying one's self enough to the exercise. It may feel regular, but something in your routine is lacking.

The TLC is a great device. Its like free weights- you really can't claim its the weights if you don't gain muscle. Any device will work if properly applied.

The key is constant application with commitment. A little variance thrown in is good, as long as the constancy is there. It sounds like you guys need personal dick trainers. :-) training on your own isn't getting you anywhere.

My simple advice is vary the tension a bit, commit to wearing it more, and get it to the point where you forget about it. Then, father time does the work.
Old July 4th, 2008

I didn't want to appear negative, but just report what I found. Tugging constitantly for over two years with the TLC I made very little gains. Even with low tension pinching of the skin was the limiting factor.

RON said
Any device based on concentric spheres has the drawback that the inner and outer piece have a uniform distance between them at exactly one skin thickness. If you have thinner skin you'll tend to get pinched near the narrow end of the device.

Now I found the exact opposit, the concentric cones pinched but the spheres did not, if I did get a problem on the CAT it was crushing of the glans, maybe from too much tension.

I am older (50 years) if that makes a difference and had very little skin to start with. (no inner skin)

Ron, please don't take this as an attack, it is just the way it is for me.

DaveW
Old July 10th, 2008

Hi, this is Rick in the UK again, thanks to you if you replied to my query regarding the DTR tugger and apologies if I have offended Ron in any way regarding the TLC tugger which I am still using, I would still like to try the DTR system but by the time I buy it from the UK its a bit pricey at the moment. Not sure if I am using the TLc the right way as growth is still minimal after two and a half years. Having seen some great pics of the intact penis I am more than ever keen to restore, to me a penis without a foreskin really does look far from intact , which of course it is. I am still at a loss as to why it is still carried out, unless it is for serious medical reasons.

Keep the chat going Rick
Old July 10th, 2008

I am looking to get a DTR. I currently own a TLC as well as a CAT II Q, but want to try out the DTR to see which of the three suits me best. I have tried emailing the guy from http://foreskinrestore.com/ but haven't gotten a response. Have you been able to get a hold of him RickUK? If so, did he say he is still in fact selling them?
Old July 11th, 2008

again, this is Rick in the UK, I too tried to contact the website you mentioned without any success at all, must have tried about three or four times without success. Rather like you I'd like to try the DTR as well as the TLC tugger system...Keep in touch

Rick
Old July 13th, 2008

You know I'd like to say, unfortunately, maybe some people's skin just won't budge too much. At least for a long time. Maybe the collagen in your skin is low, making your skin naturally less elastic (?). For some people its just tougher. Experiment with as many devices as you can and find the right one. Maybe different ones will work at different times in the process. I think its important to encourage you to keep going. I think your body may be more resistant but that doesn't mean it won't give.
Old July 27th, 2008

I have been using the DTR for three months with results I am happy with. There is definite growth even if it is only millimeters.

Certainly I would say that this is not to do with 'tugging harder'.Unless I am naked it is pretty difficult to get maximum tension and even half of what is possible gives very satisfactory results.

I don't know the TLC personally but if you are not getting appreciable results after a year I would suspect something else is wrong. Look at your general health, especially diet and maybe exercise.

Unless you are a teenager you need to be eating healthily and getting plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit in order to be in the best shape in order to get growth. It is like agriculture: if you don't have the right inputs you field won't be up to much ;-)