Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 16th, 2012

Default TLC Air and Air Exercises

Hey there,

I have recently begun seeing Air come up in dialogue more often, and questions quickly came to mind. How does an air method work? What does one need to get it set up?

From what I saw of the TLC device, I do not understand its function.

How much skin do you need to use air methods? Does this method grow inner skin or outer skin, or both of them?

I have been observing comments saying that very effective progress is made with this method; however, the stipulation seems to be that it is quite complicated, and, as I understand, untested in safety.

Thank you for any clarification.

Why settle for a six pack when you can have the whole d**n KEG !
Pointing directions --> to foreskin integrity & the right way of doing things since starting restoring Lets go all the way boys--
Old October 16th, 2012
Restoring from Wisconsin

Default Re: TLC Air and Air Exercises

There is nothing unusual about using inflation to grow skin. Inflation methods are probably the most common form of achieving skin growth. Allow oneself to get morbidly obese, lose all that weight; and the resultant folds of skin need to be surgically removed if one wants it gone.

Nothing terribly complicated. Kinda_Hung has a device he sells called "hyperestore" that is wicked easy to use. One does not need very much skin to use his device.

This said, there are probably valid arguments about whether outer tension (which is PART of the tension caused by hyperestore) will result in baggier restored foreskin. In my opinion, that is a risk although if combined with retention when not inflated, I think the low tension of retaining will counteract the potentially baggy result.

From my POV, any tugging can get boring day after day. So I like the variety of different methods (manual, tape, TLC, DTR (which is wonderfully flexible in application), and HR (which excels in inflation devices)) keep my tugging varied. Personally I do NOT subscribe to the notion that tugging as many hours as possible is the way to go. I see a correlation between excessive tugging and slow growth. Personally I limit my absolute max to 8 hours, and more commonly fall in the 4 to 6 hour range. I retain, and advocate retaining when not tugging. At lower CI's; this can be quite a challenge, but is worth the attempt nonetheless.

Jim
Old October 16th, 2012
Administrator

Air, or inflation methods, use air to apply tension. Think of a balloon inside your foreskin. Blow it up so that your foreskin expands. You now have tension.

They are not complicated, actually pretty simple. For example, I am using two baby bottle nipples, as a gripper for my skin, a balloon, and some aquarium tubing with a rubber bulb and valve to inflate the balloon. No worse that t-tape strips and an insert as far as complexity.

You do need enough skin to contain the balloon, or to inflate like a balloon, at least I have not seen an inflation method that will work for someone with very little skin.

You may want to go the the methods section and go into the inflation methods section and read the posts there.

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old October 25th, 2012

All in all, this is interesting. Does the Air method(s) target only inner skin?

Also, will employing restoration techniques - especially manual - only at night before bed produce reliable, true results?
Old October 26th, 2012
Administrator

Inflation and dual tension methods, including tape and inserts, do a better job of focusing the tension on inner skin than many other methods, all else being equal. At least that is my sense.

But some methods, such as inflation, make it harder to focus on the inner skin because of how the gripper is applied. At least that is my experience, and it is relative to t-tape strips and insert.

So it is not a black and white, or either or, thing.

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"