Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Tapeless Tugging
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

- Tapeless Tugging TLC Tugger, Tug-ahoy, RECAP

Old April 15th, 2013

Question silicone bottle nipple tuggers?

I am reasonably certain I have a long wait ahead of me before I can use a bi-directional and/or inflation device but I want to at least try a simple tapleless tugger for now.

I noticed this video on facebook building a tapeless tugger from silicone baby bottle nipples:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=435982246281

Has anybody had any luck making and using such a tugger? any advice on options beyond using the silicone nipples shown in the video? The Avent ones are the only ones available to me at the moment.

Last edited by biomedicallibrarian; April 16th, 2013 at 01:10.
Old April 15th, 2013
The Grand Procrastinator

Default Re: silicone bottle nipple tuggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomedicallibrarian View Post
I am reasonably certain I have a long wait ahead of me before I can use a bi-directional and/or inflation device but I want to at least try a simple tapleless tugger for now.

I noticed this video on facebook building a tapless tugger from silicone baby bottle nipples:

snip ...

Has anybody had any luck making and using such a tugger? any advice on options beyond using the silicone nipples shown in the video? The Avent ones are the only ones available to me at the moment.
Hi biomed,

I use a similar thing during the night.

A cut down Avant nipple. The glans is pushed inwards with one hand and the foreskin pulled up with the other. I put it on from the side in one movement and then tuck any extra in. I then roll over and go to sleep.

Once it is on I can feel the tension and any nocturnal erections are a bonus. It has not come off, during sleep, in over four years. It will only come off when I take it off.

Regards

Kiltpin
Old April 15th, 2013
Administrator

Yes, though I use it with inflation rather than straps, I only use two nipples, and I glue them together.

The link you provided shows a great way to do it. the whole trick is to find the right nipples. They need to fit together well. You really just need to go to the store and examine them. Then try a couple out and see how it works.

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old April 16th, 2013

Question Re: silicone bottle nipple tuggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg_b View Post
Yes, though I use it with inflation rather than straps, I only use two nipples, and I glue them together.

The link you provided shows a great way to do it. the whole trick is to find the right nipples. They need to fit together well. You really just need to go to the store and examine them. Then try a couple out and see how it works.

Regards
Which types did you find that worked? I'm not sure I can make it work with just the avent ones.
Old April 16th, 2013
Administrator

Quote:
Which types did you find that worked? I'm not sure I can make it work with just the avent ones.
I do not remember and forgot to save the packages form the first ones I made, but as I recall, they were relatively small, say nipples for 1-3 month olds. They have a curious ridge around the wider edge. I chose them because it looked like they would fit well together. got them at Walmart.

After using them a while, I decided that a different type, that is wider and has a curve that looks more like my glans, would be better, so found a pair and made them up. They actually did not work as well, they slipped off over time, didn't grip as well. So they sit unused on the shelf for now.

Then I decided to experiment a bit more, and take some photos, but have not gottne past purchasing the ones to try this with. The ones I have on hand, still in their packages are:

Platex 3-6m+ VentAire Standard, which look like the first ones I made, and I would think will work as well, and

Avent #2, 1 m+ Airflex. These are wider, and may not grip as well, but I wanted to experiment some more. But they are not as wide as the pair that did not work so well for me.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful. If you want to get waht I am using, get the Playtex VentAire 3-6 m+. But keep in mind that what fits me well may not fit you so well. And, even more importantly, how well they work will depedn upon how you modify them. The devil is in the details, so to speak. Good thing is they are not very expensive, and they are easy to modify and try. All you need is a sharp exacto knife or something similar. and some silicon aquarium selanat, if you want to glue them together.

Regards

Old May 1st, 2013

Question Re: silicone bottle nipple tuggers?

got it to work using a pair of identical 6 month avents but I find that a lot more skin ends up between the grippers than is taped when using tape. I wonder if this will translate into slower expansion?
Old May 2nd, 2013
Administrator

Quote:
got it to work using a pair of identical 6 month avents but I find that a lot more skin ends up between the grippers than is taped when using tape. I wonder if this will translate into slower expansion?
That is a reasonable concern to have. In theory, the trapped skin may not receive enough tension to trigger cell division. But I do not know, that is guessing. You can try it out and see.

I would also consider the amount of skin outside the grippers. Many are successful with grippers of one sort or another. If you have at least half an inch of skin outside the grippers, inside and outside, then it may be fine. Even more would be better of course.

But there is nothing wrong with waiting until you have more before using grippers.

Regards

Old June 27th, 2013

I did the same thing when I first started. I notice: it pinch the skin for me sometimes. But starting out with this made sum loose skin a bit uncomfortable for me. I did this the first month of my restoration. Been using the TLC x for about 4 months now its very comfortable and I use it 10hours a day with the push rod extended and with a tugging strap. Seeing really good progress now its exciting