Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Intact Foreskin Lengthening
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 3rd, 2013

Default Tissue Expansion (manual tugging - final results)

I made this thread to clarify some issues regarding skin growth with my results as an uncut guy going from CI6 to CI9. I reached my goal in probably 2 years or less with manual tugging done properly and not very often, maybe because of my age (25) and the fact that I'm uncut.
First of all, the tissue grows in EVERY DIRECTION, even if you pull it in just one. But I think it grows a little more in the direction the stress is applied. That's why after reaching my goal and healing some time I notice that my foreskin is a lot wider and looser than it was before, it's easily felt when I'm not hard. It doesn't wrap the penis the way it used to.

Second, you won't get a tapered end because of the tissue expansion. Actually, mine got a lot wider and it only looks tapered on some occasions (especially cold). I think that if I had stretched inner skin a little less it would look narrower.

Overall, I'm happy with the results. I just wish that my skin hadn't gotten that loose. But I can live with that, or who knows if it'll get tighter again.
Well, I just wanted to be honest and not the type of guy that says that everything will be perfect.

Regards

PS. Yes, the sex and masturbation is better having more foreskin

Last edited by jsusale; July 3rd, 2013 at 19:49.
Old July 3rd, 2013
Administrator

Default Re: Tissue Expansion (final results)

How long has it been since you stopped tugging?

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old July 3rd, 2013
intact partner

Loose skin is not ideal. [dumb things]

edit 2013-11-17: Castor oil triggers prostaglandin E2 inflammation, which is probably only skin tightening when combined with certain other conditions. [more dumb things]

edit 2: Everything I wrote here originally was wrong, and my first edit wasn't sufficiently clarifying.

Calcium and vitamin D are what make both skin and muscle tight. Calcium is the main antioxidant mineral in the body and also responsible for allowing cells to undergo a clean programmed cell death instead of persisting in some state of misbehavior. Too much calcium causes calcifications like kidney stones and gallstones. Too little calcium makes your skin and muscles looser and slows metabolism.

This is why water with more lime is better for skin than salt-softened water.
Foreskin is human. Involuntary skin amputation/penis scarification is a particularly barbaric expression of tribalism. Aesop rejected amputationism millennia ago with The Fox Who Lost His Tail. None of amputationist's public health arguments are likely applicable to America because intact hetero American men reported using condoms more frequently (Crosby 2013).

Last edited by alex-oh; March 8th, 2014 at 00:34.
Old July 3rd, 2013
intact partner

Default Re: Tissue Expansion (manual tugging - final results)

Sorry I wasn't clear, Distalero. I was addressing the original poster, jsusale.

I'm intact ci6. I stretched my skin a few times, but quit fearing I would hurt it because there's an extensive network of veins. I actually did make one spot tender that seemed to be from tensioning a vein too much too long. It never really hurt so much as it was uncomfortable and it got better quickly, but it put me off intact lengthening through any means except masturbating with more tugging tension than I had thought to use before. (Doing this for about a year hasn't done anything noticeable, so it's nowhere near as effective as tugging.)

This reminds me of something I've been meaning to ask about. Maybe for no reason, I was under the impression that guys with exceptionally venous penis skin tend not to restore because the additional (highly active?) surface endothelial tissue improves sensitivity and erectile function enough to better cope with the massive insult to sensitivity & function that is infant foreskin amputation. Is that true? Did I just imagine that?

Do guys with really veiny skin restore? They don't have problems from tensioning veins?

(Small note to admins: I've seen that there is a subforum specifically for intact lengthening. Would it make sense to move this thread there? Does it matter? The widening the OP's describing is only applicable to intact lengthening, as Distalero noted.)
Foreskin is human. Involuntary skin amputation/penis scarification is a particularly barbaric expression of tribalism. Aesop rejected amputationism millennia ago with The Fox Who Lost His Tail. None of amputationist's public health arguments are likely applicable to America because intact hetero American men reported using condoms more frequently (Crosby 2013).
Old July 4th, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distalero View Post
Unclear if you directed this at me, but I can add something:

1. Actually, loose skin IS ideal, it allows us to roll it into a skin tube; no loose skin, no restoration.

2. There is no need to "tighten" skin. Penile shaft skin tightens itself through the involuntary action of the very thin smooth muscle fibers which lie under the skin itself. So it wouldn't matter if there is a product out there that causes tighter skin.

Regarding veins, they are made from anchored layers of tough and very flexible tissues, first of all, so you won't damage them from the level of tension we as restorers use, and secondly, the larger veins don't grow. Instead, much smaller "feeder" veins (if you will) do; ranging from much smaller, to tiny, to microscopic. Remember, we are expanding skin, and it's underlying connective tissue, and those very tiny veins. Skin is drained by tiny veins and supplied by tiny arteries which lie under the skin, not IN the skin. The tissues (skin and what lies underneath) know what to do to maintain themselves by growing additional arterioles and venules. This is why I say, tugging is our only input, the body does the rest.

Varicose veins occur from an internal mechanism different from external tension.
Distalero, loose skin is good but when it gets too loose it's not that much. What I meant with my post was to give my point of view regarding skin growth now that I'm done tugging, not compare between cut and uncut restoring.
No offense, but I can compare how my glans was wrapped by foreskin and how it is now, circumcised guys can't. So i'm telling you it has become looser because tissue expands in every way, even if you just pull just in one direction, and I didn't think that was going to happen but it did.
That was the downside of it.
And again, if I had to do it again I would, sensitivity really improves.

By the way, I don't know why this thread was moved to manual tugging, since it was about skin growth so I wanted it to be in the general section.
Old July 4th, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex-oh View Post
Sorry I wasn't clear, Distalero. I was addressing the original poster, jsusale.

I'm intact ci6. I stretched my skin a few times, but quit fearing I would hurt it because there's an extensive network of veins. I actually did make one spot tender that seemed to be from tensioning a vein too much too long. It never really hurt so much as it was uncomfortable and it got better quickly, but it put me off intact lengthening through any means except masturbating with more tugging tension than I had thought to use before. (Doing this for about a year hasn't done anything noticeable, so it's nowhere near as effective as tugging.)

This reminds me of something I've been meaning to ask about. Maybe for no reason, I was under the impression that guys with exceptionally venous penis skin tend not to restore because the additional (highly active?) surface endothelial tissue improves sensitivity and erectile function enough to better cope with the massive insult to sensitivity & function that is infant foreskin amputation. Is that true? Did I just imagine that?

Do guys with really veiny skin restore? They don't have problems from tensioning veins?

(Small note to admins: I've seen that there is a subforum specifically for intact lengthening. Would it make sense to move this thread there? Does it matter? The widening the OP's describing is only applicable to intact lengthening, as Distalero noted.)
Alex-oh, thanks for your advice on skin-tightening oil, I'll research about it. It would be great to get a tight foreskin back.
I stopped tugging like 5-6 months ago when I got the length I wanted and also because I noticed the skin was becoming too loose, and it's been that way ever since.
I do have veins on my penis, but I think that what you say It's more related to the color of your skin; I mean, i'm white but really pale guys would probably look like they have more veins, It's just visual. You're probably very pale.
I never hurt a vein while tugging (I don't know if it's possible) but i did hurt my skin several times 'cause I think I applied too much stress at once. I got little bruises that disappeared (then I stopped doing it that hard).
And last, I don't think that guys with veiny dicks have an improved sensitivity, so I guess it probably has nothing to do with wanting to restore.
Old July 5th, 2013
intact partner

It seems to be rarer that the vasculature in the skin develops to be as large after infant cutting, but it is probably also just less common for a penis to be so veiny. It seems that when a cut penis is veiny, more often it's from blood vessels deeper beneath the surface.

Here's an example of intact with a more vascular surface. This guy's skin is pale, but a tan would not conceal the relatively large blood vessels in his skin.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/9c2ebde05...zetbo1_500.jpg
Old July 5th, 2013
intact partner

Would you agree that thinner skin is more sensitive because it takes less pressure to feel through it?

I think veins also increase sensitivity. The vascular tissue is another surface that hosts mechanoreceptors like the surfaces of the foreskin. All the endothelial tissue also hosts efferent nerve endings, which should respond to the parasympathetic erectile signal contributing to the erection process. That is how it seems to me.

Also interesting, it seems cut guys with more exposed veins are among those most likely to complain of too much sensitivity.
Old January 7th, 2014
My goal is erect acroposthion: RCI-10 and CI-9.5. Started CI-3 RCI-3. Now CI-8 and RCI-8.5

Take it on me, I'm veiney and they can grow too. Skin will hurt before the veins, and never had any problems or hurt them in the process. Kot =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsusale View Post
Alex-oh, thanks for your advice on skin-tightening oil, I'll research about it. It would be great to get a tight foreskin back.
I stopped tugging like 5-6 months ago when I got the length I wanted and also because I noticed the skin was becoming too loose, and it's been that way ever since.
I do have veins on my penis, but I think that what you say It's more related to the color of your skin; I mean, i'm white but really pale guys would probably look like they have more veins, It's just visual. You're probably very pale.
I never hurt a vein while tugging (I don't know if it's possible) but i did hurt my skin several times 'cause I think I applied too much stress at once. I got little bruises that disappeared (then I stopped doing it that hard).
And last, I don't think that guys with veiny dicks have an improved sensitivity, so I guess it probably has nothing to do with wanting to restore.
Old January 10th, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by n01d View Post
Take it on me, I'm veiney and they can grow too. Skin will hurt before the veins, and never had any problems or hurt them in the process. Kot =)
So have you got for us not-so-veiny guys an instruction how to grow the veins, and get more veiny? Or is there any possibility at all?