Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Surgical Reconstruction and Regenerative Medicine
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 28th, 2013
Reinhardt

Exclamation Forskin restoration surgery (foreskin reconstruction)

I'm new here and not even sure if this is where I ask this but what surgeons offer reconstructive surgery of the foreskin. I'm 47 and have had it, stick a fork in me I'm done. My wife hasn't had sex with me in ten years now because there's very little feeling on my glans due to being cut. It takes 1 1/2 to 2 hours for me to climax and that puts her into a lot of pain. I'm not blaming her in no way, hell I cant even masturbate the way everyone else does. I for sure will not tug and pull for years and if I cant take care of this in a timely manner screw it I'm done.
Old July 28th, 2013

Default Re: Forskin restoration surgery

Did you try using lube? And it won't necessarily take you years to have good sex with your wife... Even if you don't have full coverage with a foreskin completely covering your glans, you could achieve enough slack to make the sex comfortable. It may not be as pleasurable for you and her as it would be if you are fully restored but it could be good enough to feel good and okay for both of you. and once you achieve that, you may as well keep on tugging to get more benefits. You benefit as you progress. You see differences as you get more skin, and as you'll see it feels better for her and you, it will encourage both of you to continue. hell I see some people in their 50s that just began restoring now. that's just what I understand anyway.
Old July 28th, 2013

I can understand your frustration. Your symptoms are typical of what many here have experienced. I started using using a tape method. This can help improve sensitivity in a matter of weeks, although it is fiddly and can be difficult to organize with urination. However, it is only a temporary way to indicate how much sensitivity you can regain, although I used it to get enough skin to be able to use a commercial restoration device. I started restoring when I was about 60 and experienced full body orgasms for the first time in my life at age 64. Surgical methods are not as good as the non-surgical methods as they can do further damage to the nervous system.
Old July 28th, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/aaron.storm.752

I believe he's referring to this when he talks about reconstruction:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreski...cal_techniques

But I, and many others, don't recommend it. There's more on this at:

http://www.norm.org/whyrestore.html

Lastly, we should donate to Foregen.org to help make the BEST method of restoration possible, regeneration

I haven't yet donated, mainly because I don't yet have a job, but I'm sure there are others who can.
Old July 28th, 2013
Reinhardt

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny111 View Post
Did you try using lube? And it won't necessarily take you years to have good sex with your wife... Even if you don't have full coverage with a foreskin completely covering your glans, you could achieve enough slack to make the sex comfortable. It may not be as pleasurable for you and her as it would be if you are fully restored but it could be good enough to feel good and okay for both of you. and once you achieve that, you may as well keep on tugging to get more benefits. You benefit as you progress. You see differences as you get more skin, and as you'll see it feels better for her and you, it will encourage both of you to continue. hell I see some people in their 50s that just began restoring now. that's just what I understand anyway.
When I tried lube it was even worse for me, I couldn't climax at all. The vagina has to be very dry and tight to succeed and that's less than ideal for her.
Old July 28th, 2013
Reinhardt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distalero View Post
And I'll add: there is no such thing as "reconstructive surgery of the foreskin", not if you don't have a foreskin to begin with. I don't know where you read this is possible, but unfortunately it's an error. If by the phrase you meant coverage with shaft skin, then you have to have enough excess of that, which means tugging, or you can arrange coverage now just by covering your glans and what mucosa you have left with shaft skin pulled forward and kept in place, if you have enough loose skin currently to do this (many do). Some return of sensation will most likely happen (no guarantees, depending on how you were circumcised) after a period of time. It would be much less time, though, compared to tugging. Truth is, you don't have many choices, but the one you are asking for here isn't available to you yet, unless you would settle for the surgeon using scrotal skin. Way less than an ideal result, in my opinion.
I can care less what you call it, who the hell does it.
Old July 28th, 2013
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktimberwolf View Post
Friend you would be very foolish to let any knives near your groin before first finding out how much more supple and sensitive you could be by just wearing your existing skin over the glans 24/7 for a few weeks.

http://tlctugger.com/YSC-instructions.htm

Surgery is NOT a quick fix. The most common method is 2 procedures with several months of healing and dysfunction between them and more healing afterword. You'll have more scars and numb spots, much tighter scrotum, thick puckered hairy differently-colored skin tube tip (where the skin is normally most shear), and not all that much slack unless you also take skin from elsewhere like an arm, thigh, or belly, which would be worthless sensation-wise and leave you with additional disfigurement.

LISTEN to the people you've asked.

For every surgical reconstruction there are probably 500 - 1000 non-surgical restorers. Of the 14 surgical outcomes I have personally met, 12 are miserable.

-Ron
Old July 30th, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktimberwolf View Post
I apologize for some of the responses. In the end they are truly well-meaning.

I also understand wanting more immediate results, I'm in the same boat but chose to go with stretching/tugging, as what I have read says that surgical only methods don't produce good results, to where the "Happy with outcome" results in surveys is drastically low.

Because the restoration communities don't like to opt for these methods there's very little information out there for you. I would however, recommend that you start calling some of the plastic surgeons in your area. While they will mostly specialize in the "Butts n' boobs" areas, one of them will undoubtedly have heard of this kind of procedure. From there you can get referrals to someone who has done them before.

I wish I could do more than tell you how to research it, but hopefully it is a start to your journey.

To the people making derogatory comments, remember: It's OK to guide, it's OK to push, but in the end this is his penis, and we should be supportive of what he wants to do with it. This is the point to anti-circumcision, as well as restoration, accepting that the owner of the penis is the one best suited to make choices about it.
Old July 30th, 2013

While I have no medical training in this sort of matter, I would have to say that just looking at the time involved with a surgical procedure, non-surgical restoration may be able to provide some improvement at a less invasive "cost". You don't have to spend years to start to see the benefits. Manual methods using tensions for brief periods of time each day is enough to stimulate growth. Most people need only a small amount of new slack skin to start noticing "different" feelings because of the way this new skin moves. Additionally if you can cover your glans up you will gain even more sensitivity...essentially shedding away rough calloused skin that is blocking sensations. Maybe that's all that's needed.

We all have our reasons and each one of us has to make those decisions. Honestly restoration isn't as difficult as it seems to be in the beginning. These folks here are an enormous help and wealth of information, if you choose to use it. You are not alone in your quest. All the best of luck to you whatever you decide.
Old July 31st, 2013

Default Re: Forskin restoration surgery (foreskin reconstruction)

If you have enough skin that can be pulled over your glans, you might be able to have a nip/tuck procedure that will create enough tightening to keep it in place but still be loose enough to retract for erections. The nip/tuck is often done by removing a diamond shaped wedge of skin from the bottom and then sewing the incision closed vertically. Such a procedure is far less invasive than the other reconstructive surgeries being mentioned. But all surgery has risks.

I know three surgeons who have done this in California. Look for a reconstructive urological surgeon in your area and discuss it with him.

Good luck.