Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > Health Club
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Health Club Non-restoring topics including Mens Health and Mental Health

Old September 21st, 2013

Default ok embarrassing topic, sexual tension.

im 17. so im quite aware of the fact that its a sensitive point in my life, and can be quite difficult.

over the past month or so i have hit this period of immense sexual tension. i am a virgin still. i recall hitting a period like this when i was around 14. but this seems worse.

puberty has slowed, i havent grown much in a few years, shoe size is the same. i shave every day or every other day. my best guess is that its puberty's last hard hitting blow at me. as now body hair is getting much thicker, and my penis has thickened considerably in recent months.

i cant get it off my mind sex, sexual things, guys (im gay), and its starting to even make me look at my 2 closest (also gay) friends differently.

while i have been restoring and my sensitivity and orgasms are getting better. i just cant seem to get satisfied when i... well "toss off." like i said when i was 14 i hit a period like this masturbating up to 5 times a day. this is worse. i sometimes do it TWICE before school (as in the one hour im awake before school.) usually 2 times in the afternoon after school, and 2-4 times at night.

in my mind im in no rush to lose my virginity, not that im for waiting i just dont have many options and i dont want to just settle for somebody.. but then again i say "well if i just lose it maybe this will end."

the sexual tension is immense. i cant hang out with my closest friend without thinking that i want to do something with him. its at the point where it gets unbearable, almost like a burning (not literally) in my groin, that i just need to get to a bathroom and yeah.

i get off but i can easily come back 20 minutes later and do it again, like i said orgasms are intense, but the satisfaction is short lived.

this is quite the awkward topic for me, even here. but its the only place i thought i could talk about it. so does anyone know, how the hell do i manage this until it goes away?

Last edited by chchot3; September 21st, 2013 at 16:26.
Old September 21st, 2013
Administrator

Default Re: ok embarrassing topic, sexual tension.

Pretty typical for any orientation. Just raging hormones. How to deal with it? Basically, just get your mind onto other things. How and what depends upon what works for you. Try different things.

Best

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old September 22nd, 2013

Relax! You are experiencing perfectly normal feelings for someone of your age. We all go through similiar doubts, concerns, feelings at some stage of growing up. Take comfort knowing that it is okay.
Old September 22nd, 2013

I think it is common for you g men to think about sex many times Per day.

Circumcised men masturbate more, so keep restoring, should reduce your need to masturbate.

Also you might through willpower commit to masturbate less. Less time commitment and better orgasms. But that is easier said than done!
Old September 22nd, 2013
Administrator

I guess while we're doling out masturbation advice, if you're going to restore you may as well stop now permitting dry friction to your glans or the skin between the glans and scar. Maybe living within this constraint will reduce the frequency (not making any judgments as to whether less is better).
Old September 23rd, 2013

Hey bud, as a twenty year-old let me tell you, this is NOT puberty's last blow. Not until you're about 25, I believe is te generally agreed age does the body really stop changing on various levels. For example, ive probably stopped growing in height, but my features are now sharpening and I'm going through another slimming down phase. My body hair in mainly the chest upward areas is thickening and filling out as well.

As for the urges, it's hormones based on age and potentially your man-period, as it were. Like wen men have a spike in hormones monthly too, and every few months it soars. You might be soaring on hormonal winds, so it may seem like the only thing in the world. I suggest burning off that testosterone through exercise or healthy, wholesome part-of-a-good-breakfast masturbation. Your genes know what they're doing!
Old September 30th, 2013

sorry for taking so long to reply.

you guys were right, it must have been a hormonal spike. my voice started cracking a day after i posted! that hasn't happened in about 4 years lol. thank god it was gone by school started that monday, it was embarrassing as hell.

anyway. i feel normal again. thanks!
Old October 1st, 2013

No problem bud! I welcome you to send me a message whenever you need or want to discuss stuff like this. I'm a trained peer educator in sexual health, so my inbox is always open! Take care, and don't be embarrassed!