Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Manual Tugging
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old September 29th, 2013

Default restore in form of masturbation

is it possible to restore... by masturbating? i know it sounds weird but hear me out... my FEC is pretty bad. if I stroke the skin forward as much as possible, and basically try to use the skin remnant to masturbate, instead of directly rub the glans, do you think it can work? manual tuggers do like 30-60 min a day, so wouldn't that be equivalent pretty much...
Old September 29th, 2013

Default Re: restore in form of masturbation

Honestly, I think I've grown quite a bit of skin that way before I even knew what tugging was. I don't have a lot of pictures or anything to document it, but from my memory I'm almost certain my circumcision was much tighter in adolescence than it is now (35 yoa). I was right around CI2.5 or better when I started tugging and I don't really think I was cut that loose.

Of course, waiting 20 years to add a few mm of skin is silly once you know how effective actually tugging can be.
Old October 9th, 2013

I'm a rough masturbator, so if that worked my foreskin would be down to the floor by now.
Old October 9th, 2013
Administrator

Quick, repeated jerking movements are not enough to stimulate new growth. Manual tugging requires holding the skin under tension for several seconds at a time. You'll also want to avoid any irritation to the skin that can come from rough masturbation, because that will take time to heal, which in turn will delay your progress.
Old October 30th, 2013

As I'm having a boner, almost everytime I try tugging, I also thought maybe its possible to do it while masturbating. I'm using olive oil. Thought it might generally smoothen the skin and glans and it's less "rubby", so I won't cum too soon. I'm pulling (or rather pushing) skin as much as possible über the corona, but not fully over the glans. Doesn't work. I'm trying to keep it like this for some seconds.

As I dont have anything better to do atm, I'm doing this 2-3 times a day. I'm doing it slowly (1-1,5h, usually I'm a quick wanker). In between he's getting flaccid so it's easier to pull more sklin over the glans.

What do you think? Would it have any effect - apart from feeling great .
Old October 30th, 2013

I was a vigorous and habitual masturbator in my teens and twenties -- so tightly cut I used to get blisters on my shaft from wanking. I never noticed any increase in skin from all the self-pleasuring I did. It's the sustained tension that does the trick.
Old October 30th, 2013

Well, I havent seen any efford so far from "just wanking". But as I said, im not just wanking, im also pushing and pullig the skin. Anyway, ill keep on doing it, in addition to manual stretching and tugging.
Old October 30th, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlansOfStone View Post
Well, I havent seen any efford so far from "just wanking". But as I said, im not just wanking, im also pushing and pullig the skin. Anyway, ill keep on doing it, in addition to manual stretching and tugging.
Ah! So maybe you will get some results. I would call this mixing business with pleasure! Not a bad idea. Good luck.
Old October 30th, 2013

Haha, yes, that describes it good. Thx. Not easy to find a job like that .
Old November 2nd, 2013

I also think I have restored a bit just from my usual routinely yanking, I can push what's left over my glans easily when flacid. It's just a shame it doesn't stay put.