Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network TLC Tugger User Group

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > TLC Tugger User Group
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TLC Tugger User Group Moderated by Ron Low

Old June 22nd, 2009

Default what's better? Elastic tension with the rubber band or tugging with the strap?

For the last 2 months, I've been using the strap to pull down on my TLC-X during times of the day when I'm sitting at the computer.

But a lot of times, even just using a little bit of tension, my dick would get cold and look small. (I heard that's a warning sign). And I would have to readjust fairly often.

But I just started using the rubber bands for the other kind of tension where the glans is pushed down and the shaft skin is stretched, instead of pulling down on my penis with the strap. With this, my penis doesn't get cold or uncomfortable. Is this all I need to restore? Just the rubber band tension?
Old June 22nd, 2009

Default Re: what's better? Elastic tension with the rubber band or tugging with the strap?

I have been using just the standard pusher method and think the rubberband method will esentialy be the same. I think the strap method will provied better outer skin tugging, but reguardless of that, the TLC-X is able to do so many tings you may as well mix it up. Skin reaches a point where a method stops wokingm then it is time to change it up.