Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > THE ARTS > - Visual
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

- Visual YouTube, XTube.com, Bittorent, LubeYourTube.com, Rude.com

Old July 4th, 2009
Administrator

Default Re: Women standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by finman View Post
Like fly from one country to another, drive around town, open a can, hammer a nail, cut your hair, stay warm in winter...
No, I mean like walk, breathe, touch, or take a pee.

*EDIT*

Not to mention having a foreskin... :-/
Old July 4th, 2009

Talking Re: Women standing

They are already here, the female urinals!

Unless this is the result...

And Ron's house again:
Old July 4th, 2009
Administrator

The female urinal looks like a total waste...

The girl in the picture is almost sitting anyway, but she can only pee, when she can be sitting AND be able to poo at the same time... AND it takes up an entire room? Since they're all ladies in there, why not have it like the men have it? Stalls with just dividers? Or in some cases, none at all? Oh but then women can't compare like clit sizes.

"Don't look over here you queer woman..."

I can understand that bottom picture though; peeing in a toilet standing up DOES cause splatter, making it not fun having to clean the surrounding area...

*EDIT*

My, Finnie, you've really got it for the female urinal thing eh? That second one looks like a squat toilet...

Well -I- can use both a normal toilet AND a squat toilet. In public restrooms in Japan, sometimes it's either a squat toilet, or hold it 'till you can find a western-style sitting toilet...
Old July 4th, 2009

Unhappy Re: Women standing

So funny, hey Joe? At least it should please Jeffrey.

Anyway, as requested, there is the dividers-only one for women! #

Comparing clit size - not for Moslem women as they would have to search the waste for it.
Old July 4th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by finman View Post
Jeff, I put the picture there after your enthusiasm on the part of the forum which will not accept pictures. By the way there are many more pictures. If you look at these horny women for long enough you may begin to 'straighten out'!!!

If men can pee sitting, why should women not pee standing. To do it without a device, it depends a bit on anatomy and flexibility one woman wrote.
http://stuff.ubersite.com/1102108209...standtopee.jpg

hehe! I do find that arousing. I'm about 50/50 sexually speaking. I love the pic, but, I haven't called the number on the bathroom wall yet. I might later on tonight.

jeffrey
Old July 4th, 2009

So... now we're supposed to pee sitting down while women pee standing up...? Hilarious.
Old July 4th, 2009

Well, I've been doing a little research on the matter (for educational purposes, of course) and it looks like there are quite a few women getting into this thing. I was also surprised to find that there is a school that teaches women how to pee while standing. The classes are not cheap either. Just think about it. I'm unemployed and there are people out there working as pee instructors. hummmm...wonder if they are accepting applications?
Anyway, I like the trend and hope it gains momentum. Don't be surprised if women start having some kind of surgery to redirect their pee hole so they can pee better while standing. Wouldn't surprise me at all.
I just hope people don't start standing while they poop!

jeffrey
Old July 4th, 2009

Talking Re: Women standing

Quote:
I'm unemployed and there are people out there working as pee instructors. hummmm...wonder if they are accepting applications?
Jeff, too many comments like that and you will force us to question your 50/50 status. Unless you are just taking the p*ss

The number is 603-413-2340. The link may have to be copy/pasted now to work.

Last edited by finman; July 4th, 2009 at 19:25.
Old July 4th, 2009

Its been about 2 years since I have had "relations" with a woman. I love women, but I like guys too. Problem is that guys are usually very promiscuous in a gay relationship and I'm totally monogamous. I was only joking about the job app, kinda. I have an outstanding work record, but I've been turned down for some good paying jobs, cause I won't cut my hair. I keep it very clean and restrained too. I don't know if a pee instructor has to keep his hair short, or not. I thought about getting into sales, so, I asked some of my friends what kind of industry might accept me as a sales rep with long hair. Seriously, they all looked at each other and said, DRUGS!
Drugs are a no no for me. But, I might try the Harley dealer here in town.
I can't imagine them having a problem with long hair.

jeffrey.
Old July 5th, 2009

They make it look like an immature boy stands to pee and a more responsible guy sits to pee. That's the way that I see it. This post is in regard the the picture of the guy wearing the ball cap.

jeffrey