Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old September 7th, 2009

Default meatus urine spout getting (got) larger? What is going on?

Yea, so I've been covered flaccid for a few days now and I checked on it for the first time today and My meatus "spout" extends a good few more millimeters from my glans and seems to have enlarged about 3 times. There is no pain when urinating. So whats the deal here? I haven't heard of this before.
Old September 7th, 2009

Default Re: meatus urine spout getting (got) larger? What is going on?

Interesting...

There was another person on here once who said that he developed penile papules after being covered for some time. It seems restoration can bring things out that you would not expect it to...

I guess it is just a normal happening. Everything was constantly exposed to abrasion and lack of moisture prior, so it seems logical to assume things like this might happen. Is it a change that you're unnerved about?
Old September 7th, 2009

I have heard of this happening. I have experienced it myself, tho not to the degree you have observed. When some men are circumcised, they develop a constricture of the urethral opening called meatal stenosis. It's basically just a narrowing of the pee-hole, to put it in layman's terms. The degree of constriction varies, but usually it is mild. What you are experiencing is the alleviation of a mild case of meatal stenosis that probably occured when you were circumcised. Your urethral opening is just normalizing to what it should have been if you were never circumcised.
Old September 8th, 2009
Administrator

Sometimes we start noticing things we never noticed when we were not so actively involved in our bodies. Just a thought.

I do not remember this issue coming up much, so I suspect it is not common, or not pronounced enough to get peoples attention for the most part. I wonder if it could be related to your penis repositioning itself as you gain skin?

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"

Last edited by greg_b; September 8th, 2009 at 16:16.
Old September 8th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg_b View Post
I wonder if tit could be related to your penis repositioning itself as you gain skin?

Regards
What do tits have to do with your penis repositioning itself? You cheeky monkey!
Old September 8th, 2009
I didn't ask for this.

I often have a swollen meatus after wearing the cone all night. Erections with the cone on cause the glans to be squished in there. Since the meatus is not against any of the cones walls, it is pushed forward toward the hole at the end. This pressure is what I'm sure causes my meatus to appear swollen, and possibly whats happening to you too. It doesn't really bother me because it goes away within a few minutes of having the cone off. When I started sleeping with the tugger and cone on (no tension), naturally this "problem" ceased. And I did this because sometimes the cone would fall off when it was the only thing I was wearing. It NEVER falls off when I have the tugger on with it.
Old September 8th, 2009
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra View Post
What do tits have to do with your penis repositioning itself? You cheeky monkey!
lol, oops.

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old March 5th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americut View Post
I often have a swollen meatus after wearing the cone all night. Erections with the cone on cause the glans to be squished in there. Since the meatus is not against any of the cones walls, it is pushed forward toward the hole at the end. This pressure is what I'm sure causes my meatus to appear swollen, and possibly whats happening to you too. It doesn't really bother me because it goes away within a few minutes of having the cone off. When I started sleeping with the tugger and cone on (no tension), naturally this "problem" ceased. And I did this because sometimes the cone would fall off when it was the only thing I was wearing. It NEVER falls off when I have the tugger on with it.
I have the same issue if I use the YSC by itself, day or night (worse at night with erections. Symtoms: "pointy" glans, swollen and irritated meatus as Americut describes, quite uncomfortable. Bad enough that I really can't wear the YSC alone at all. I either wear my TLC-X strapless 24/7 now (lower tension at night) or no device (I turtle easily with briefs on.)

Not sure there is much to do about this, but thoughts appreciated. For what its worth, my TLC-X is comfortable enough that nighttime wear has so far been fine (a couple weeks.)

edit: the meatus stays irritated for half a day after removing the cone, its not something that subsides right away. I have no such irritation when using the full TLC-X.
Old March 5th, 2010

well, dekeratinization could possibly make the meatus larger...

I can see how thick my layer of dead cells are by looking around my meatus. And it also seems that if forms a tiny web of skin on the side closest to my frenulum. Once that dekeratinizes, the web should be gone which would result in a slightly bigger meatus.

I only believe this because as I was getting older, I began to notice than my stream of urine was beginning to form a different shape as it was leaving my meatus. My guess is the formation of that web.
Old March 15th, 2010

This is quite normal I think . A long time ago as a kid, I was comparing equipment with friends as all little boys do, and an intact friend who had a really spectacular overhang (....how lucky can you get ?) skinned back to show us what lay inside. I remember vividly the shiny, moist, deep red head which had these long paper-like lips protruding forward 3 or 4 millimeters on each side of the urethra, so if you've got those good luck rto you !
I know that was the defining moment when I realised just how great was my loss from circumcision, and from then on always wished desperately to somehow get it back. It was only many years later that I discovered restoration, and have now achieved full flaccid coverage ..on my way to erect coverage no matter how long it takes !