Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > THE ARTS > - Visual
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

- Visual YouTube, XTube.com, Bittorent, LubeYourTube.com, Rude.com

Old September 11th, 2009
Happy being intact in my circumcised country

Default Indonesia's Boyhood Circumcision Videos & Photos

I'll give some link of circumcision videos and photos.
Old September 11th, 2009

Default Re: Indonesia's Boyhood Circumcision Videos & Photos

Most of male circumcisions in Indonesia were performed at the age of 6-14 years old as the Islam ritual.

Here are the link of videos :

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_2BAvaZVls
This is the traditional boyhood circumcision.The traditional circumcision usually was performed without any anesthetic.You will hear & see that the boy at the video is screaming (with Indonesia language) when the process is performed on him because of the real pain.The circumcision almost was performed on me at the age of 8 years old,but my parent canceled it because my parent knew that I wouldn't be happy & I'm their only child.

2. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5y...-massal_people
This is the flashcutter method of boyhood circumcision video.This is a mass circumcision video.It seems that the boys were happy being circumcised.The reason is that circumcision was their religion (Islam) custom,so they were happy because they performed their religion custom.

Here are the link of photos :

1. This is a boyhood circumcision photo.The boy refused to be circumcised,but he must be circumcised because the religion (Islam) custom must be performed on him in the name of Allah (Islam's God).So,he was forced to be circumcised by other adult people.

2. This is a photo which the boy was circumcised with naked body.It was very inhumanly.The reason is same with above (religion custom).This photo is traditional boyhood circumcision photo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The circumcision is a genital mutilation,terrible & barbaric thing.Circumcision isn't a medical surgery.So,don't bring any circumcision on your son or brother.

Note :
Sunat is Indonesian word that means circumcision in English language.

I'm sorry because my English maybe isn't too good.

Last edited by Yunus; November 25th, 2009 at 09:53.
Old September 11th, 2009
Administrator

I've seen so many videos I can't stand to see another.

Don't take it the wrong way Yunus, I know what circumcision, both infant, toddler, teen, etc. look like.

I don't need to see another video to know it is a disgusting, cruel, barbaric practice.

How can a human stand by, and also do this as someone stands by, to a fellow human being...

It makes me lose faith in humanity entirely...
Old September 11th, 2009

I don't take the wrong way.
The circumcision is really barbaric,terrible thing,& also genital mutilation.
I almost was circumcised,so I experienced how the feeling is because I was forced to be performed it.
Yoseph,are you a pro circumcision?If you don't like the video or photo,don't see it.I only give the information about situation of circumcision at my country.I didn't hope that you like or trust me,but the information that I shared are true.
I know all of the lies of circumcision benefit.

I lived in Indonesia which 80% or more of males were circumcised,so I know a lot of circumcision & the method that they used to force circumcision on infants,boys,or men.
Old September 11th, 2009
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
I know a lot of circumcision & the method that they used to force circumcision on infants, boys, or men.
Thanks for sharing. I know there are plenty of people here who have seen more than enough circumcisions, but it's also important to document the present reality of things.

Fight on.

Cheers,
-Ron
Old September 11th, 2009

Yunis,

Please understand that all of here are opposed to circumcision, especially the circumcision of children.

Joseph is very much against all circumcisions on children.

We do not disrespect you, and we much appreciate that you are helping to spread the horrible truth.

Videos and pictures should be seen by the world. People need to understand what circumcision really is.

Joseph and many of the men here are well aware of the procedure and the trauma, they simply have seen enough. Seeing more only hurts us further. I know you do not intend to hurt anyone.

Again, these images need to be seen by the world. The people of the world need to be shocked and disgusted. Truth is truth.

Thank you for helping us in our efforts to end the circumcision of babies and children. No child should have his or her genitals mutilated, especially not for mythology/religion. I say that as a Jew. Nobody, NOBODY and no religion has the right to impose this on children, and this must end.

Thank you for your efforts!

-Nate
Old September 11th, 2009

Thanks for circulating the videos. While they are very disturbing for us to watch they need to be in the public domain. There is no doubt that we are seeing an extreme form of sexual abuse, handed down from primitive times. I suspect there is a strong sado-sexual element in these circumcisers. A normal person would be unable to do this to a beautiful young child.
Old September 11th, 2009

Look at all that leaking blood and even the opened up flesh in the first one...

To think that I may have bled in the same way on my very first day here on this earth. And similarly had my genitals remodeled by the whims of another. It's quite jading.

It really is outraging that some people still think this is "okay" in the absence of any medical need for it... It's not. Plain and simple. Can't even be argued.

I watched and looked at them all. At this point I've seen too much bloodied and disfigured things to care. Guess I've become desensitized to that as well.
Old September 11th, 2009
Administrator

And then to say:

"Don't you dare compare it to FGM."

Can people that say this bear actual witness to this?

No, they can't. I wonder what percentage of people that say this have actually ever even SEEN MGM, let alone FGM.
Old September 11th, 2009

This first video actually made me feel a little bit better about my circumcision since it didn't really seem that bad... and that's the same method I had.

Regardless there's nothing we can do about any of this now, but putting it all into perspective they could be chopping off our penis' heads. I'm just as opposed to circumcision as anyone else here but I hope that eventually it will all straighten itself out now that people have more access to information.

While we might see the end of circumcision in our country in our lifetime, I don't think we'll see the end of it in third world countries like Indonesia. I can picture our children being like "what? they do that? that's so barbaric" and thinking that they're glad they live in the USA. I definitely feel that way about a lot of other things in less developed places, I just wish we could catch up in this regard.