Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Bi-Directional Tensioning
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

- Bi-Directional Tensioning TLC-X, CAT II, DTR

Old April 27th, 2007

Default Where to purchase DTR????

I have spent the last 2 hours surfing everywhere possible to find somebody that sells the DTR. I get tens of thousand of hits of testimonials, descriptions, everything imaginable, but NOWHERE do I see a link to where one can be purchased. Can someone PLEASE send me a link?
Old April 28th, 2007

Default Re: Where to purchase DTR????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toveri View Post
I have spent the last 2 hours surfing everywhere possible to find somebody that sells the DTR. I get tens of thousand of hits of testimonials, descriptions, everything imaginable, but NOWHERE do I see a link to where one can be purchased. Can someone PLEASE send me a link?
Here you go:
http://www.foreskinrestore.com/main.html
You'll need to email him to order it... worth every cent!!

Live Long!
Old April 28th, 2007
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toveri View Post
Can someone PLEASE send me a link?
Are you saying the DTR link on my Resources page didn't work?

-Ron
http://TLCTugger.com/resources.htm
Old April 28th, 2007

the link on your resources page does work, however, on the DTR's page, there is no link on to order the DTR and there is no information as to what it cost, I remember that, that is one of the main reasons that I decided to go with the TLC Tugger.

I do believe that the DTR site should have a shopping page, as well as some prices, back last fall, when I was looking for a device, I didn't feel too comfortable buying from there, without the pricing and shopping page, I was afraid that it was going to be one of those scam sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Are you saying the DTR link on my Resources page didn't work?

-Ron
http://TLCTugger.com/resources.htm
Old April 28th, 2007

Merc is right. The link works but there is nothing on the site refering to cost, how to purchase, warranty. This makes the site look suspicious. I have more confidence in the testimonials of non-interested parties, like what I find on this site! The maker of the DTR warns against wearing it at night as erections can cause 'damage'. My thought is that I would wear the Tugger exclusively at night and during the day I would wear the Tugger around the house and the DTR when I go out. One issue that concerns me with the DTR is that (and this is a bit embarassing to admit) I still get 'unprovoked' erections during the day that I can't just easily make go away. (I also still experience regular wet dreams. I don't know why my pecker seems to be so horny. He's got a mind of his own, even though he was lobatomized as an infant. Maybe I'm under-sexed ) So I'm concerned at the damage that could occur with a DTR when I get an erection and I am not in a place to quickly dismantle the thing. But then I'm thinking the DTR squishes the glans back into the body (which looks dangerous to me) so maybe that in itself may prevent erections. Can anyone tell me if I can expect this?

In fact, unwanted erections have been my bane since high school. I've been pulling with T-tape for a week (because my equipment hasn't arrived yet) and have had some degree of an erection 100% of the time I'm pulling. When I'm totally flacid I have quite a bit of skin (about CI-4) but when erect I look like CI-1 or 2. (Being a bit more endowed than the average guy may have something to do with this.) I don't know how I'm going to get the Tugger or DTR on because the moment I start touching myself I start growing. Maybe I'll need to sit in a tub of ice first???

Sorry if all of this honesty comes across offensive. I don't mean to. These are things I have longed to be open about and get information about. But around the water cooler is not exactly the easiest place to broach the topic. I feel comfortable in the anonymity of this forum to 'bear all'.
Old April 29th, 2007

Hello, I followed the link on Ron's site and looked at all of the info Chuck had on the site. I was so impressed with the craftsmanship of the DTR, that I had to have one. I emailed Chuck and he responded very quickly with a link to a Paypal site. The cost, with shipping is $94.00. He doesn't provide tha pay link because he doesn't always have the units in stock because the time it takes to HAND MAKE each one.

As far as spontaneous erections go, I would suggest purchasing a bottle of astroglide, Apply a small amount to the swollen member and massage it till the swelling goes down. Do this on a regular basis and you will be in control of erection and ejaculation timing...

That's my opinion... I could be wrong.

Andy
Old April 29th, 2007

I agree. Chuck is great and very responsive. He's more than willing to help out. Given that you really need two methods (in my opinion), I'm happy that we have both Ron and Chuck. Kudos to both of them!!!

I use the TLC tugger during the week when I wear loose trousers and wear the DTR on the weekend with jeans.