Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 11th, 2007

Default Anyone using SenSlip?

Hello
I am a cyclist, and I am about to embark on a 545 mile bike ride.
I have been using the "YourSkin" cone for quite some time now, so my glans is quite sensative again.

However, the "YourSkin" cone does not stay on well while cycling.

Has anyone tried the SenSlip product? It seems like it would be perfect, but I worry about having latex agains my penis for 8-10 hours a day while exercising.

Any advice out there?

Thanks

Paul
Old May 11th, 2007

Default Re: Anyone using SenSlip?

I haven't used the Senslip. I hear it is a bear to put on. One suggestion though is to use the Skin-cone and use cross taping to keep it on for the cycling. I like to cycle, too and I'm finding that the glans slipping and sliding in my restoring fs is great. You'll need to use the tape while the skin is dry (but right after a shower) so it adheres to the skin well. Sweating should not be a problem AFTER the tape is firmly in place. (However, taking an emergency pee might be a problem.) A concern I would have is wearing the spandex shorts. They show every bump and curve. It will make a beautiful outline of your skin-cone. You might want to wear something under the spandex if you are wearing the cone, which might raise some eyebrows. I'm experimenting with wearing the cone while playing racketball. No success yet because I think I move so much. (I had it come off once in the middle of a game!) Fortunately I can keep totally covered without the aid of the cone, but I'd like to be able to tug a bit in the process of playing too.
Old May 14th, 2007

Lightbulb Re: Anyone using SenSlip?

I tried it. But it was a bit too uncomfortable for me to wear, and a pain to put on!! It takes too much force to get your glans into the first piece and then too much force to get the tube down over your shaft (God forbid you get hard while doing it ( I guess my member thought it was play time) LOL) Honestly, I donít believe it is worth the money (or pain). They only last so long, you can't really wash them. (ramble ramble) In all my treks through the Internet looking at various devices and techniques I came across a product that works similarly but MUCH easier to put on. Its called a ManHood which is made of silky material that you put over your glans and it keeps your delicate skin from rubbing against your underwear or whatever while you are unable to wear your various devices. I have one and I think it is better than the SenSlip IMHO, but everyone is different YMMV.

Take a look for yourself
http://www.manhood.mb.ca/
Old May 23rd, 2007

I recently purchased a DTR. It is a great alternative to the Tugger (I alternate weeks) and is very well made. It comes with a rubber piece that can be taken off and used as a retainer. I just returned from a 2 week vacation where I didn't want to tug, but I wanted to remain covered. This method worked extremely well, was almost invisible and was very comfortable. You can also make one from a baby bottle nipple. I haven't tried riding a bike with it on yet, but I plan on doing so soon. I don' think I could ride uncovered anymore. I'll let you know how it works.

Andy
Old May 24th, 2007

I read about the SenSlip, and I think it's BS. I don't see much difference between SenSlip and a rubber with the reservoir tip cut off so you can pee.

Besides, rubbers are much easier to install and are cheaper.
Old July 11th, 2008

Thumbs down Re: Anyone using SenSlip?

>> its very difficult to know what size to get. <<

I guess that's why at SenSlip.com they offer the sample pack with I think 4 consecutive sizes.

To me they're not for every day, but if I was riding a bike every day or doing some other activity that presented challenges for keeping the Your-Skin Cone on, I would wear a SenSlip or ManHood over the glans during that for sure.

-Ron
Old July 11th, 2008

It should be called sens-slingshot, cuz that's about the only use for it I found. The damn thing wanted less to do with my Johnson than a lesbian. Getting a 3yr old to sit still is easier. Who's bright idea was this? Its easier to give yourself a bj than to put that thing on your dick.

Getting the cone to stay on during cycling probly ain't any better. And be careful tugging, I got a chaffing scar on my inner thigh from doing the eliptical with a strap on. Maybe if you wear lycra body shorts with the crotch cut out you can tug under shorts. Tugging is the best staying-on thing.
Old July 11th, 2008

I've also tried the SenSlip. They're junk. The Manhood might be a good option, but I've never tried one. As another suggested, I have used a condom for protection, with the end cut off so you can pee. Be sure to get the Magnum-XL Trojans, otherwise, the ring at the base designed to hold it on during playtime might be too tight for all day use if you have some girth. Rinse all the lubrication off it, dry the outside and run a ring of 1" tape around the ring to stick it to your skin. Very compact, but not something you'd want to wear all the time. Your skin needs some air occasionally. Just be sure and don't wreck. That's going to be kind of hard to explain to the ER nurse.
Old July 11th, 2008
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Taoist View Post
Who's bright idea was this?
I'll tell you that I've met him and the inventor is a sincere and dedicated intactivist and believes in his product. He is not getting rich or of a mind to exploit us.

I can also tell you that lots of people are delighted to have the option of a SenSlip.

-Ron