Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Retainers / Packing
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

- Retainers / Packing TLC Packer, O-Rings, Your-Skin Cone

Old January 21st, 2010

Default How to pull the skin over the *entire* glans

Hey,
So hopefully I'll make myself clear enough. I'm 17 and trying to restore using the O-Ring method. I've always had a dry, brown-ish head, it was never pink and shinny, although I can clearly see some pink-ish parts but I feel like it's all 'hidden' under the keratinized layer of skin on my glans. I want it gone
I've always thought that this was some kind of personal skin issue, having very sensitive skin myself, until I realized that having my glans out in the open since birth may have contributed to having such a dry, wrinkly and pale-looking head.

So my main aim going through foreskin restoration is to regain sensitivity and having a healthy, shinny glans. That and of course cell division to grow a 'foreskin' but I feel like I want to concentrate more on the healing of the head part for the time being.

My problem is, I can't seem to bring the inner and outer foreskin to cover the entire glans and more. Everytime I pull the skin forward, the inner foreskin slips through the corona and I find myself not having enough skin to protect my glans. I've tried different methods but I always end up hurting myself trying to pull the glans back as far as I can and bringing the skin forward. Doesn't work. Basically what I want is a few inches of skin beyond the glans to have enough tension and mainly to protect the entire head.

Any tips would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.
Old January 21st, 2010
Administrator

Default Re: How to pull the *entire* skin over the glans

It sounds like you do not have enopugh skin to cover your glans yet. It may be that until you have more skin, O-rings will not work for you.

How does cross tape work for you? That is an easy one to start out with. If cross taping does not do anything because you have too much skin for that, then manual or one of the many variations of t-tape will work.

Other devices could work too, depends on how much skin you have. Can you give us a better description of the amount of skin you have to work with?

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old January 21st, 2010

I have plenty of skin to cover and I still can't use o-rings, the penis just retracts in and there is nothing for the o-rings to grip.

Give greg_b's suggestions a shot.
Old January 21st, 2010

A few thoughts on your question...

Perhaps you should consider starting some manual methods, described in the METHODS thread. They're free and you don't need to buy anything, which can be an issues when living at home. Sometimes, the skin of the shaft is immobile after growing up cut. Manual exercises can help greatly in getting the skin mobile again. Even if you continue to use o-rings, consider adding some manual exercises.

I tried using o-rings for a couple years. The problem was that I was always losing them even with a keeper, and after about 8 rings, the stack became pretty unwieldy, not to mention the time it takes to put every one on and off, or the fact that I end up dropping one in the toilet or urinal on occasion ... Bottom line, it didn't work for me. Your mileage may vary.

With enough skin, an O-ring will serve as a perfectly decent retainer. I'm using one now as I type this. The proble is that you never want to sleep with one on. If it slips back past your glans in your sleep, you could cut off the circulation and strangle the top of your willie. Very bad. In addition, it means that you won't trigger dekeratinization you're after.

I have heard of others who use baby nipples (I think "Born Free" was the brand that someone recommended) for retainers. This would solve the strangling problem. Worst that happens is it falls off, though I keep forgetting to buy one at the grocery store, so I can't comment on that yet. There's also the "Your Skin" cones that Ron sells, which are fairly cheap, though, I haven't used one yet. I'm sure there are plenty of comments elsewhere in the forum. Good luck!
Old January 21st, 2010

Talking Re: How to pull the *entire* skin over the glans

The O ring should stay on as a retainer if there is enough skin. However if you use it at night the erection will push through which is not so comfortable.

If that happens pinching the foreskin will compress the glans and it will slip back without any drama but it is far better not to wear it when sleeping.
Old January 21st, 2010

Default Re: How to pull the skin over the *entire* glans

A few inches of skin? Ha ha, that's what we all want, man. That's what the whole foreskin restoration/tugging thing is abt. If you keep at it, you skin will first get a little "stretchier" in the process and it should be easier for you to kind of tuck your head into your penis, so to say, so you can get enough skin to pull up to cover it. Have you tried the t-tape method to do that? That's what a lot of guys do to start; in fact, that's what I did at first. I had to do that for a while, even before I could successfully use an o-ring to do the trick. Just do a search on here or google for t-tape. It's a bit of a pain at first, and the tape can be a bugger to take off, but it's what you might have to do at first, and like anything else, it gets easier to do and less of a nuisance the longer you keep at it, make progress, and figure things out. Good luck, man! It's worth the effort. :-)
Old January 22nd, 2010

have you tried pushing the head down? in any case, continuing your stretches (without hurting yourself) will help you gain enough slack to work with.
Old January 22nd, 2010
Administrator

If you had been able to pull it over the glans in the past, and can't anymore, it's probably because your penis has grown more. I found the same when I was a teenager, though I didn't find out about foreskin restoration until a while later.