Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > GUEST SERVICES > Welcome / Orientation Center > Glossary
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Glossary Definitions for restoring terminology

Old March 16th, 2010

Default Gliding Action: Videos/Animations of Intact Penis

I came across these videos and animations and found them to be extremely enlightening demonstrations as to exactly how the intact penis functions.

Gliding action while erect (video):

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...76201676297512

Another view of gliding action while erect (animation):

http://www.circumstitions.com/completeman/sidegif.gif

The source is this website: http://www.circumstitions.com/completeman/
Old March 18th, 2010

Default Re: Gliding Action: Videos/Animations of Intact Penis

Thanks Purist. There are several videos of intact sex, solo and with a female partner, and a discussion of the advantages, in "Sex As Nature Intended" it, here: http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com...rc_chafes.html.

I think videos like this or seeing the like elsewhere online will do a lot to end circumcision. Circumcised men will see what they are missing and learn that removing the foreskin hurts their sex life and that of their partner.
Old March 18th, 2010

1. The foreskin is highly erogenous tissue. It contains 40,000+ touch-sensitive nerves that produce exquisite feelings of pleasure. Circumcision removes most, or all, of these highly erogenous touch-sensitive nerves.

2. On an intact penis, the foreskin supplies sufficient shaft skin for a comfortable erection. Scientific studies have shown that when the penis becomes erect, the length of the penis shaft can double. Where does the skin come from to cover that longer shaft? From the foreskin. The foreskin--after it moves to the shaft upon erection--has been scientifically shown to provide a doubling of shaft skin.

In contrast, circumcision may cause a man to have only half the shaft skin nature intended. On a baby, the skin removed during circumcision may seem small, but on a fully grown man, it can amount to a loss of one-third to one-half of the man’s penis shaft skin system. This loss is equivalent in size to a 3” by 5” index card--about 15 square inches. Insufficient shaft skin can cause abnormal bowing of the penis when erect. An overly tight shaft skin can often compress the penis’s inner tissue, which can create a discomforting erection for the circumcised man. And insufficient shaft skin, due to circumcision, is the cause.

3. The foreskin acts as a natural gliding mechanism to reduce friction, chafing, and dryness during intercourse. Because of the foreskin’s unique gliding mechanism, sex is less abrasive to the vaginal walls of the female. Many women have commented that sex is much more comfortable when the man has a natural, intact penis. Because of the gliding mechanism, sex is also more comfortable for the man, resulting in no chafing, soreness, or burning after intercourse or masturbation.

4. The foreskin works to retain lubrication during intercourse by bunching up at the vagina’s entrance. It acts as a dam to block lubrication from escaping. This bunching-up action of the foreskin also provides a delicate pressuring that excites the woman’s G spot, helping her to achieve vaginal orgasm.

5. Nature designed the penis head to be an internal organ. On the intact man, the purpose of the foreskin is to keep the glans and surrounding tissues protected, moist, and sensitive, for the most complete enjoyment of sex. The foreskin’s moisture keeps the penis head spongy and resilient, which gives both partners a more sensuous experience. The foreskin protects the penis head from drying out and from the abrasive effects of clothing, in much the same way that a woman’s vulval lips protect the female’s sexual parts.

6. An intended purpose in nature’s design of the foreskin is to make intercourse more comfortable and pleasurable for the woman. Anecdotal reports, and preliminary scientific evidence, indicate that women find intercourse with an intact man more satisfying and rewarding due to the extraordinary gentleness, sensuality, and mutuality of the experience.

In contrast, these women report that when men are circumcised, they thrust rougher and tougher, and they are often overly forceful in their thrusting movements--sometimes to the point of banging and pounding.

Certainly, circumcised sex, for the woman, as well as the man, is not the sensual experience nature intended.

However, foreskin restoration can reclaim nearly all of what is lost to circumcision.

Old August 17th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purist View Post
I came across these videos and animations and found them to be extremely enlightening demonstrations as to exactly how the intact penis functions.

Gliding action while erect (video):

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...76201676297512

Another view of gliding action while erect (animation):

http://www.circumstitions.com/completeman/sidegif.gif

The source is this website: http://www.circumstitions.com/completeman/
-----
those are great vids on that page man! thanks for posting.
Old February 16th, 2012

Cool animations but what i'd like to find in this forum, is an animation/film of a restored man.
I'd want to know what are the differences between intact and restored skin, if the restored foreskin stay in place in standing position or in semi-flacid...

Ok, i know what looks like a intact penis, so my questions are about restored ones and i only find (statics) photos.

Do you think it'll be possible to have this ?!

Many thanks !
Old February 16th, 2012

Off hand, I remember Tormod. Check also the other progress pictures.
Old February 17th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddys View Post
Off hand, I remember Tormod. Check also the other progress pictures.
Thank you, but i can't see Tormod's gallery (...you do not have permission to access this page...)
I don't know why !!

In others progress pictures, there are only "pictures"

It's difficult to imagine how looks restored foreskin during movements (sitting, standing, semi-erect and erect ...)

Bye all
Old March 8th, 2012
THECASTLE

The video.google.com video of the adult human foreskin gliding mechanism is excellent. The head of the penis is so shiny and beautiful with the foreskin. I didn't know that the foreskin extends and lengthens the erection. I can't imagine what that must be like, since I was mutilated as a baby without my permission. I can't get over how beautiful his penis is. That's exactly what I lost to circumcision, and I've never been so angry about it until now.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2012
Administrator

http://uncutguypics.tumblr.com/post/...t-works-heehee

Appears to show natural "hands-free" action of skin going from retracted to covering the glans.
Old June 14th, 2012

Wow, great video. It makes obvious that circumcision harms all men and interferes with normal sexual function. We're missing half of the penile covering and our penises don't function properly like this.

Now that about 1/2 of boys are left intact, over time it will become obvious to circumcised boys that they are missing an important part of their penis. The Internet with pictures like these and videos or animations of the gliding action also show what's been taken from us. That plus videos of circumcision are available online.

I think it's only a matter of time before young men become very outspoken about how angry they are that their foreskins were taken without their consent.

It would be great if voters would tell their legislators, I am not voting for you unless you end Medicaid coverage of circumcision (in the two-thirds of states that still pay for it). Better yet, ask their legislators to sponsor bills ending Medicaid coverage. Evidently that reduces circumcision rates in those states on average by 34%. So ending Medicaid coverage in every state is a great and attainable step toward ending circumcision. Once rates are less than 50% nationwide, I would expect the rates to continue to fall dramatically. Once Britain stopped paying for it in 1950 or 1951, rates fell to 6%.