Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 3rd, 2010

Default Re: UK Guys dtr tlc

wow i did not realise there was that many that is great encouragment. I have another question is it possible to wear one of these retaining cones or o rings while running??

Also on the DTR website the guy seems to have had very fast progress does anybody know if this is defiantly genuine.

Many Thanks
Old April 3rd, 2010
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny View Post
wow i did not realise there was that many that is great encouragment. I have another question is it possible to wear one of these retaining cones or o rings while running??

Also on the DTR website the guy seems to have had very fast progress does anybody know if this is definitely genuine.

Many Thanks
Hi,
I'm confident the DTR site is honest. People have different starting states of slack and different skin elasticity, and generally people take photos when they're looking their best.

I don't think there is any fastest method. You just need to find a method that fits your body comfortably and suits your lifestyle, and stick with it.

Since you brought it up I think several things distinguish the TLC-X:
- high-strength engineered materials allow it to be made with the narrowest tapered shape so you don't encourage unwanted girth
- made of soft latex-free food-grade silicone
- available in 4 standard widths, and every device guaranteed to fit
- gives the widest range of tension source options: weights, rubber bands, elastic straps, fixed Pusher displacement (and various combinations)
- interchangeable Pushers mean the device can grow with you as you gain slack, and you can keep using the SAME spot of your skin tube as the induced roll-over point the whole time you're tugging (at least for the final couple years) to create the tightest most natural looking tapered end result.

-Ron
Old April 10th, 2010
Snus Saved My Life

Another UK restorer here too,

I have just picked up again after an 8 month layoff, I use the (old school from 2004) TLC tugger and CAT II Q. The CAT gave me alot of slack skin quite quickly so I then went back to the TLC and got good results too. Then I took time off and I have started with the CAT II Q again as it is more comfortable to wear during the day IMO and I switch the the TLC when at home as mine has a tendency to fall off (too much tension I think) so it falling off in front of my OH isn't as embarrassing as it happening at work.

You just need to stick at it and the results will come with time
Old April 10th, 2010

Thanks Adam may i ask at what stage you started out and what stage you have got to and how long it has taken?

How do you manage to stay motivated and do you retain?

Thanks in advance