Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 10th, 2010
I didn't ask for this.

Default Re: At what point during your restoration did you no longer need to use lubricants for masturbating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
it's cheaper and you don't get it all over the keyboard!
Haha. Lube certainly is a mess. One big reason I'm glad I don't masturbate that way anymore is that regularly rubbing up and down your (supposed-to-be delicate) penis with a comparably much rougher hand texture, is surely devastating to the sensitivity. And that's apart from all the other forms of abrasion and the parching from constant exposure us unfortunate males experience, pre-restoration time. Add 'em up and your member is in bad shape. But to end in good spirits again: those times are gone.
Old April 10th, 2010

Default Re: At what point during your restoration did you no longer need to use lubricants for masturbating

[Post Removed]

Last edited by gtabula; November 7th, 2010 at 01:26.
Old April 10th, 2010

I've never really use lube. I tried it a couple times when I was younger simply because that's what I heard people do, but I simply said, "Haha, yeah, fuck that" and went back to moving my skin up and down.
Old April 11th, 2010

I never really was in to using lube to masturbate before I started restoring. I went from a very tightly circumcised cock that had almost no skin movement on my shaft when I was hard (see my pics), to an amazing amount of glide within a month and a half of using the TLC Tugger. When my cock is hard, I can completely slide the skin over my cockhead. It's incredible and masturbating's amazing. Now I use some lube. I get hard, then wet the head of my cock with some spit or lube, and then I stroke my cock with a bit of a squeezing motion at the tip so I get that amazing gliding sensation guys talk about. It's even better when I'm super horny and the precum I drip is all the lube I need to glide the skin over my cockhead. Heaven! This is how nature designed us to experience our bodies.