Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 18th, 2010

Default The ideal foreskin length

I'd like to get full glans coverage flaccid with a puckered tip and no glans coverage while erect (inner skin bunching at the corona perhaps). The thought of having full glans coverage while erect doesn't seem too appealing to me, it seems like a lot of skin to have to deal with during intercourse, i'd like as much vaginal contact with my penis as possible. Some intact folks naturally have their foreskins pull away while they get an erection, this seems ideal to me. I guess i'm shooting for a CI-6.
Old May 18th, 2010
Wholesome seeker

Default Re: The ideal foreskin length

It sounds like you are unaware of the true function of the foreskin. The foreskin provides a gliding action during intercourse. If the foreskin is too short, the gliding action will be limited or non-existent. The Sex as Nature Intended It website provides info on how the foreskin functions.

See my other profile at RestoringForeskin.org and my blog at RestoringTally and my Facebook page and Celebrating Foreskin Tumblr.
Old May 18th, 2010

you will certainly get gliding with a CI-6
Old May 19th, 2010

The good thing about FR is that you can always stop. And later, if you decide you want more...

Good Luck and Keep on Tugging.
Old October 25th, 2011

I have been going around looking for the average length of the typical foreskin and have not been able to find anything on it. I am also highly curious as to what you all would consider to be too much foreskin (if there's such a thing).

Please let me know what you all think.
Old October 25th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuruu View Post
I have been going around looking for the average length of the typical foreskin and have not been able to find anything on it. I am also highly curious as to what you all would consider to be too much foreskin (if there's such a thing).

Please let me know what you all think.
Most intact men appear to be ci-7 and ci-8. That's where I want to be. But too much foreskin? Maybe if you step on it.
Old October 25th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickskin View Post
Most intact men appear to be ci-7 and ci-8. That's where I want to be. But too much foreskin? Maybe if you step on it.
lol very true I was thinking of going with 4 1/2 inches of overhang when erect, I've tried to come up with something reasonable and yet something fantasy like, what do you think?
Old October 25th, 2011

I intend to keep at it see what I can get...would ideally like a good overhang...seems the more restored foreskin I have the more comfortable it feels, there is an awkward feeling now if I wear it retraced, doesn't feel right
Old October 25th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuruu View Post
lol very true I was thinking of going with 4 1/2 inches of overhang when erect, I've tried to come up with something reasonable and yet something fantasy like, what do you think?
That does sound more like a fantasy. I have yet to see an intact man with anywhere near that. The last thing that I want to be is discouraging, but I also have yet to see a restorer with full (unforced) erect coverage.

Looks like you're going to have to make history.
Old October 26th, 2011

I'm currently a CI-3 on the verge of CI-4, and can already achieve assisted coverage that lasts nearly all day. There is often even quite a bit of pucker and near closure. The trick and disadvantage, however, is that I have to manually retract the penis to do this.

That notwithstanding, the look (and presumably feel) is similar to the CI-8, and I could live with that nicely, or maybe somewhere between an 8 and a 7.

Perhaps I'm just too used to being circumcised, but honestly, I find the "anteater look" a bit gross, aesthetically-speaking. I admit, though, that the arguments for a lot of overhang are convincing from the sexual point of view, and the comments of women I’ve read.

An uncircumcised friend has told me a lot about the fun women seem to have “playing” with the foreskin and “watching the glans pop in and out”.

Sync45

Last edited by sync45; October 26th, 2011 at 08:07. Reason: typo