Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 20th, 2010

Default Vagina and Penis- Sister and Brother

I would like to begin by asserting that it is ridiculous that we are in a reality where we need to speak about "parts" of our sexual organs- they are clearly intended two be one smoothly flowing holistic whole. However in this Brave New World of cutting babies, it apparently becomes necessary.

I really like to explore the mysterious world of sensuality and wonder of my girlfriend's Yoni (Sanskrit word for female sex organ). If I even touch close to it or the little hairs that are on the outer lips the slightest breath or slightest touch sends intense signals of tickling and excitement through her. Once in there, I find a realm of bright pink and wet supremely alive and receptive mucosa. The inner lip areas are extremely sensitive to light touch, I explore into the corridor going deep inside of her and I imagine and elaborate cavern of labyrinths- every single area or sub-chamber having unique feelings- infinite colors and textures and emotions being sent in waves straight to her brain. Coming out from there is a rigid vertical wall i slide my finger up very very slowly getting closer to the little button (clitoris). As I my finger is camping out somewhere on the wall she is going crazy and her muscles keep contracting in a way that pulls my finger closer to her little button area and when i finally get to that area she is insanely sensitive to thousands of kinds of touch and playing, but more importantly I think than the tiny little button is the ocean of soft tissue that is all around it (clitoral hood). That tissue is so sensitive to anything and remains that way no matter how many times she explodes (orgasm).

I really want to know where all my parts are that correspond to all of those parts and why, rather than feeling infinite worlds of elaborate fine-touch sensations on my penis, I feel almost nothing. I feel like all of my sensation is deep pressure sensation, rather than fine-touch and I hate this because fine touch means so much more to me. If she were to take her finger and explore all of my parts I would feel basically nothing on my outer skin, a tiny bit of tickle maybe on my inner skin, and pure pain and discomfort with her touching my glans. I have a forced erect coverage of about 150% and I masturbate totally using my foreskin and never directly touching the glans, but I am squeezing so hard and I am even contracting my pelvic floor (PC muscles) almost the whole time in order to feel good! Is this normal? Does this indicate that almost 100% of my sensation is coming from deep pressure and none from fine-touch? If I was feeling fine touch wouldn't I be able to just lay back and totally relax my body and feel pleasant and tickling sensations as I slowly and gently touch myself? Why do I have to tense up my muscles throughout my entire body and sit there squeezing like hell like I'm constipated in order to feel good? Is this all because of being cut? When all the layers of keratin come off my inner skin and glans will I feel all the worlds of fine-touch for the first time? Will fine-touch on any of my skin and glans ever feel really nice like it does on my inner thighs or on my lips? I feel like that the only part that seems to matter for beautiful sensations is inner skin so I plan on restoring it like hell. I have 1.5" on the top and 2.5" on the bottom now fully stretched.

I have read that the first inch or so inside the vagina is where most of the nerve concentrations and intense sensations are- Is that the same as the first inch of inner foreskin which guaranteed to be all gone from being cut? Does this mean that all I can hope for inside my skin tube and my mucosa is the relatively mild feelings like deep inside the vagina on the back wall (opposite the G-Spot)? Will I never feel the feelings like the vagina's outer lips, inner lips, first inch inside, G-Spot, Front Wall, clitoral hood, and clitoris? Was my procedure the equivalent of all of those parts being taken away from me? Or is a restored inner foreskin and foreskin opening area an electric world of infinite tickling and overwhelming sensation like the clitoral hood of my screaming and moaning and shaking girlfriend while I touch her with one finger alone?

How many inches fully stretched of inner foreskin are we supposed to have if we were not cut? And are the exquisitely sensitive and overwhelmingly awesome parts of the inner foreskin gone forever now?
Old May 20th, 2010

Default Re: Vagina and Penis- Sister and Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonms View Post
I have read that the first inch or so inside the vagina is where most of the nerve concentrations and intense sensations are- Is that the same as the first inch of inner foreskin which guaranteed to be all gone from being cut? Does this mean that all I can hope for inside my skin tube and my mucosa is the relatively mild feelings like deep inside the vagina on the back wall (opposite the G-Spot)? Will I never feel the feelings like the vagina's outer lips, inner lips, first inch inside, G-Spot, Front Wall, clitoral hood, and clitoris? Was my procedure the equivalent of all of those parts being taken away from me? Or is a restored inner foreskin and foreskin opening area an electric world of infinite tickling and overwhelming sensation like the clitoral hood of my screaming and moaning and shaking girlfriend while I touch her with one finger alone?
The equivalent of the penis in the female is the clitoris. So no, the first inch or so of the vagina is probably not like the foreskin. The clitoral hood is like the foreskin.

The G-spot's equivalent in the male is the prostate, which you likely still have, unless it was removed because of prostate cancer. It's in your ass.

It's impossible to say if the sensations are the same, as no one has both sets of genitalia. Sexual pleasure is interpreted in the mind though, if you are in the right mindset, you can still feel pleasure.

I won't admit to trying marijuana to help get you in the right mindset to feel amazing during sex, but I will say that I've heard that it helps.
Old May 20th, 2010

I'm not a doctor, nor have I really had any experience seeing a normal human penis, but, judging from what I've read and what makes sense, you are supposed to have, on what would have been your foreskin, mucosa from the scar, all the way to about 1/4" before the very zenith of your glans. The remaining 1/4" would be the ridged band. After that, it folds out and forms regular dermal, keratinized skin, just like the rest of your body.

So again, short answer, mucosa from scar to (basically) the tip. Aim for that.
Old May 20th, 2010

Question Re: Vagina and Penis- Sister and Brother

First things first... what the frick has your finger got than mine hasn't? Does it vibrate? Shoot rainbow sparkles? Just how BIG is your finger? Someone is blowing some smoke around here, and it ain't the herbs Innerlogic is suggesting.

I have been with a few women and none of them started heaving, screaming and spraying vaginal secretions the moment I touched them with a single finger. Unfortunately.

Did you know, jason, that only about 30% of women report orgasm from insertional intercourse alone, while 10% report having had no orgasms. Ever. Not surprisingly, approximately 75% of women surveyed have admitted to faking orgasms.

I'm not trying to come down on you, but you seem to me to be pushing the threshold of credibility regarding those descriptions of your girlfriend's sexuality. Who knows, maybe she's some kind of sexual dynamo, but in my experience, women can be incredibly responsive, and sometimes not. They have their own share of problems and hangups. As with all things sexual, pleasure and satisfaction is 90% mental and 10% physical.

My wife once had an orgasm from sucking my dick while I played with her titties. I wasn't even touching her vagina. For some reason, she was really turned on that night, really into the blowjob and the boobies. Other times, she was unable to get off at all, and kindly told me, "Eh, it's not going to happen for me tonight. Go ahead and finish." She usually has one orgasm during foreplay from clitoral stimulation, and a second during intercourse from her g-spot... but every now and then, she is too tired or too stressed and things simply don't come to a satisfying conclusion for her.

What I'm try to say is... you're overthinking it. Those synaptic connections in your brain which lead to pleasure and orgasm don't happen in conditions of stress, and by worrying so much about how much you're feeling, and how big your orgasms are, you are-- in effect-- blocking out those very things you are so keen on experiencing.

My advice is to take a few days off from restoring, let your dick rest and pamper it with a bit of lotion. All the tugging can make it a bit numb sometimes, so give your skin a break. Then, next time you are with your girl, stop worrying so much about the anatomical aspect and the comparitive analysis. Let your muscles loosen up, your mind drift a bit, and simply experience it. Sex is an animal act, not a rational one. Allow her pussy and tits and ass to be pussy and tits and ass again, not procreative organs... not specimens to be studied. Open your mental pathways and allow yourself to feel your cock and balls and nipples and ass. Don't worry what you are or are not supposed to experience. Indulge in some erotic daydreams and fantasies while you are making love. Let your mind wander through its stockpile of erotic imagery as you get your naughty parts wet together. Be passionate. Love her.

My dick is not that sensitive either... when I am worried about it... or stressed from work... or tired. When I am relaxed and turned on, however, it feels like it is about 12 inches long, eight inches around, and sensitive enough to pick up radio signals.

This thread is a perfect example of why I hate the propaganda of intactivists with their doom-and-gloom and lost lists. You've become so stressed about what you've lost from circumcision, maybe even obsessed with it, that you can't enjoy sex at all now. Odds are, you are no more damaged than any of the rest of us physically. I'm sorry if it offends you, but it seems to me your problems are more mental than anything else.

Let it go. Learn to shut off that rational, analyzing male monologue in your head. Experience it without trying to quantify it. Enjoy it. Appreciate the beautiful gift of intimacy your woman is giving you, her body for you to indulge yourself in.
Old May 20th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerLogic View Post

I won't admit to trying marijuana to help get you in the right mindset to feel amazing during sex, but I will say that I've heard that it helps.
This is correct.
Old May 20th, 2010
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonms View Post
...How many inches fully stretched of inner foreskin are we supposed to have if we were not cut? And are the exquisitely sensitive and overwhelmingly awesome parts of the inner foreskin gone forever now?
Circumcision removes roughly half the skin on your penis. Look at your penis, and you can see roughly how much that is, keeping in mind that it is folded over on itself.

Some say we have lost some parts that add a lot, some say the feelings are pretty close. The only way to know is to try it both ways. But very few people have both experienced both conditions and written about it. One said:

sex with your roiginal equipment foreskin = 10
sex circumcised = 3
sex restored = 7

But others have not commented on any difference except for specific masturbating techniques.

Cobra gave good advice. Enjoy the experience, stop wrapping yourself in intellectual knots over analyzing very fine details.

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old May 20th, 2010
supporting the journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerLogic View Post
The equivalent of the penis in the female is the clitoris. So no, the first inch or so of the vagina is probably not like the foreskin. The clitoral hood is like the foreskin.

The G-spot's equivalent in the male is the prostate, which you likely still have, unless it was removed because of prostate cancer. It's in your ass.
The prostate can also be stimulated externally by pressing on the area of skin between the base of your scrotum and your anus.

Labia on a woman are equivalent to the scrotal sac on a man. You may even still be able to find the "seam" in your scrotum where the labio-scrotal folds grew together. Here is a site that shows embryonic gender development and early differentiation.
Old May 20th, 2010

Cobra has some good points. Sex is in your brain, though it seems odd to say because we feel sensation in our dicks not our heads. I would also argue that most bodily pleasures are influenced heavily by brain states. I believe even the less sensitive parts of the genitalia are capable of great amounts of sensation in both males and females.

I have mentioned before in this forum that my outer skin is even more of a hot spot for me than my inner skin. It's not that my inner skin is not sensitive, it is Much more sensitive than my outer skin. But even though it's easier to stimulate I prefer the outer skin. When I am in the right state of mind and getting the right stimulation the amount of erotic sensation the outer skin brings is wonderful, even though there is significantly less nerve endings there. I guess my point is that nerve endings are less important than you might think. That doesn't mean circumcision is justified. It certainly can make pleasure more difficult to achieve. I just have a suspicion that circumcision causes more mental damage than physical. I have read stories of people enjoying sex more after circumcision and I'm inclined to believe that it is possible.
Old May 20th, 2010

Thank you for all your input everyone. I really understand where you are coming from Cobra, and I am sorry for making my girlfriend's feelings sound so grandiose, but I was just trying to descriptively write about how things feel to her based on her reactions and our discussions about it and how I imagine she is feeling at the moment. I feel like in a way, you can feel special hints about their sensations, through your body and back into your spirit.

I like to tickle or pull or touch in many different ways in the clitoral hood region and I wonder so badly what it really feels like. I keep thinking about the foreskin tip/opening/ridged band and imagining intensely what it feels like to lightly touch it and play with it and it sends a chill through my body. I am thinking about ticklishness/fine-touch sensitivity in an area densely innervated enough so that it feels ticklish and causes arousal automatically, regardless of your psychological state. There must be some way to get it all back.

When the keratin comes off and the inner tube is juicy and red, will it feel so ticklish and crazy inside just like the clitoral hood? Or is that what the ridged band area is for? Maybe soon one of us will figure out some way to restore appropriate fine-touch nerve density and dartos muscle at the tip.

In the balance between passion and emotion versus logic and rational thinking I am always leaning more towards the primal side, and put far more of my faith in it, but while I am going all-out wild entangled with the girl I love, I secretly am stuck in my mind, desperately wondering about what I was put on Earth to feel- every fine detail and drop of love and touch from the girl that I love.
Old May 21st, 2010

Before restoring, I had sex with my wife one night and during foreplay, I realized as I was fingering her pussy that my finger was twice as sensitive as my dick. I could feel the inside of her with far, far more detail with my stupid finger!

I remember thinking, "Wow. God has a really prickish sense of humor, to make your fingers more sensitive than your dick."

But I just figured, the way we use our hands, they were supposed to be more sensitive. After all, when was the last time you wrote a check with your cock? Or ate a bowl of cereal with it?

Little did I know, in my ignorance, that it was not supposed to be that way.

When you are done restoring, the end of your dick, including the tip of your foreskin, glans and inner skin, will be as sensitive as your fingertips. Maybe a bit more.