Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > THE ARTS > - Visual
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

- Visual YouTube, XTube.com, Bittorent, LubeYourTube.com, Rude.com

Old July 27th, 2010
Administrator

Default Universal (Mac/PC) Video Format?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
Got the tugger today! Thanks for the fast delivery and excellent customer service. If I sway anyone I know, I'll definitely be recommending they try the TLC or TLC-X.

However, rolling the skin over the glans (as high as possible) I feel like I'm stretching the wrong skin. I mean, I suppose skin is skin and it doesn't matter. Is there an instructional PDF/video for getting equal tension on inner and outer skin? Or should I just find my POE or use my circ scar to judge where that point it?
Indeed skin is skin. All the skin you tension will expand. Apply the device comfortably. Use gentle tension.

The videos at http://TLCTugger.com/downloads.htm will be updated with my new Flip HD camera starting when I get back from the symposium.

The first one will be a Canister demo, followed by using springs with the TLC-X, and gradually all topics and requests will be covered.

What's the single best video file format that both Mac and Windows guys will be able to view?

-Ron
Old July 27th, 2010
Your Little Hoodrat Friend

Default Re: How far do you need to roll skin up TLC Tugger?

Awesome. I would think the best format would just be .avi files. I think it comes relatively standard now on Windows. It's the most common file type I see probably. Maybe even more than mpeg. Of course I use Linux now, but same difference as far as file types.

Just woke up as well. Fell asleep with the Tugger on over the shoulder. Slightly sore at one point just from where I assume the skin started to get pinched, but it's barely even visibly red at all so no big deal! I think I left the tension on higher than I should have maybe, but I'm bad at judging it at this point. Didn't mean to even fall asleep with it on! But I suppose it worked out well. Sorry for the off-topic diversion, just excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Indeed skin is skin. All the skin you tension will expand. Apply the device comfortably. Use gentle tension.

The videos at http://TLCTugger.com/downloads.htm will be updated with my new Flip HD camera starting when I get back from the symposium.

The first one will be a Canister demo, followed by using springs with the TLC-X, and gradually all topics and requests will be covered.

What's the single best video file format that both Mac and Windows guys will be able to view?

-Ron
Old July 27th, 2010

Quote:

-Ron
Hey Ron I administer both platforms Win & Mac the easiest format is quicktime it is native to mac and a free player download for the PC from apple. There are lots of converters etc.. Available but then you are putting a burden on the computing audience to aquire the converters.

A nice universal player available for both platforms is VLC Player for anyone who is interested. There is also flip for Mac that will allow windows media to play on a Mac. A quick google or bing search will point the way hope this helps.
Old July 27th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying View Post
Hey Ron I administer both platforms Win & Mac the easiest format is quicktime it is native to mac and a free player download for the PC from apple. There are lots of converters etc.. Available but then you are putting a burden on the computing audience to aquire the converters.

A nice universal player available for both platforms is VLC Player for anyone who is interested. There is also flip for Mac that will allow windows media to play on a Mac. A quick google or bing search will point the way hope this helps.
Probably bad form to quote myself but there is also mplayer for the linux users and here is a link for another. http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Progr...inux-257.shtml
Old July 27th, 2010
Administrator

Quote:
native to mac and a free player download for the PC
What I'd really like is for anyone who is able to watch YouTube to be able to watch me. NO additional downloads.

Cheers,
-Ron
Old July 27th, 2010
Administrator

Quote:
What I'd really like is for anyone who is able to watch YouTube to be able to watch me. NO additional downloads.

Cheers,
-Ron
While I'm at it, who knows how to build a YouTube-like embedded viewer function into my web site? I can't host these files at YouTube since they have nudity.

Cheers,
-Ron
Old July 27th, 2010
Wholesome seeker

Quote:
While I'm at it, who knows how to build a YouTube-like embedded viewer function into my web site? I can't host these files at YouTube since they have nudity.

Cheers,
-Ron
YouTube has age-restricted sections. Could you not post your videos there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouTube
Age-Restricted Videos

Some videos don't violate our policies, but may not be appropriate for all audiences. We age-restrict these.

When a video is age-restricted, a warning screen displays before the video plays. Only users 18 years of age or older can then proceed to view the material. In order to reduce the chances of users accidentally stumbling across these videos, they are not shown in certain sections of YouTube (e.g. honors pages like 'Most Viewed').

In deciding whether to age restrict content we consider issues such as violence, disturbing imagery, nudity, sexually suggestive content, and portrayal of dangerous or illegal activities.
http://www.google.com/support/youtub...k&answer=92486

See my other profile at RestoringForeskin.org and my blog at RestoringTally and my Facebook page and Celebrating Foreskin Tumblr.
Old July 27th, 2010

Quote:

Cheers,
-Ron
I believe I may be able to help with that. It appears to me your current website was built using tools provided by your hosting service.
Old July 27th, 2010

Default Re: Universal (Mac/PC) Video Format?

Quote:

-Ron
It doesn't really matter... but .avi or .mov should be fine... I'd steer clear of .wmv, mac users will have to download Flip4Mac to use this.
Old July 28th, 2010
Administrator

Quote:
It appears to me your current website was built using tools provided by your hosting service.
Hey watch it! That site uses the best 1995 technology money can buy. It's built with FrontPage.

-Ron