Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 31st, 2010

Default weird foreskin problem..please advise..

Hi, I have what i think a weird foreskin problem..The problem is that the foreskin opening is not where it should be. It is on the lower side meaning that there is more skin on the upper side of the penis then the lower side..thus under an erect condition the glans is not visible because it is covered by the foreskin..! because the foreskin opening (is like it is under a placid condition) and close to the frenum..! I have therefore never seen my glans..! However, i enjoy normal masturbation..with the semen not 'popping' out like it should..since the meatus is totally covered by the foreskin (not the foreskin tip)!!.. rather it oozes out after a minute or so when the erection dies out..Also..during urination..since the meatus and the opening of the foreskin are not coincident..i have to pull the foreskin towards the shaft to make them coincident..! I hope i could make my problem understood..In either case...PLEASEEEE REPLY..
Old July 31st, 2010
Dreammagii

Default Re: weird foreskin problem..please advise..

hi mate,
that was a very technical description
i kinda got a lil lost in there
can u post a pic of him at all
Old July 31st, 2010

It sounds like the uneven growth of your foreskin has caused you to develop a case of phimosis it should be very easy to correct the problem through the use of a steroid cream which you can get from a doctor and manuel stretching of the foreskin to enlarge the opening of the foreskin.
Old July 31st, 2010
Wholesome seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmers View Post
The problem is that the foreskin opening is not where it should be. It is on the lower side meaning that there is more skin on the upper side of the penis then the lower side..thus under an erect condition the glans is not visible because it is covered by the foreskin..! because the foreskin opening (is like it is under a placid condition) and close to the frenum..!
What you describe sounds like the first picture on this page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

If that is the case, you need to treat a case of phimosis. The first option is gentle stretching of the opening. Many suggest trying to retract the foreskin to its natural limit several times a day until the opening is sufficiently large to allow passage of the glans. If that does not work, then a steroidal cream can be used with stretching. The Glansie is a device that can be used to stretch the preputial opening. TLC Tugger was working on a device but I do not know if it is out yet.

Last resort is surgery, such as a dorsal slit or a preputioplasty. Circumcision is almost never warranted.

Since your glans has never been exposed, it will probably be very sensitive when it is finally exposed.

See my other profile at RestoringForeskin.org and my blog at RestoringTally and my Facebook page and Celebrating Foreskin Tumblr.
Old August 1st, 2010

@Tally @Aspie -- IT IS EXACTLY THAT..!!!! Thanks a ton for your post. I understand my problem much better now. Very grateful to you guys. I am already researching literature on the net for plausible cures. But I am very very scared of any kind of surgery.
Please post anything that you might find useful. Also, what do you guys suggest ,how do I go about this. Is it a very rare problem ? Also, which doctor should i consult..a Gynecologist..right?
Old August 1st, 2010
Administrator

I would start with gently stretching. This is likely to work. Indded, it is how we restore. And, since it causes you no real problems other than the ones you stated, there is no rush, so you can be patient.

If this does not relove this quickly enough for you, you can go to the doctor for steriod creams, as was suggested. This speeds things up and makes it easier to "stretch" the opening larger.

I would not even think about surgery until you have givne these non surgical a very good try. Personally, I would not go the surgical route until I had tried these others for at least a year of so, and had no succcess.

If you go to a doctor in the US, be aware that most are clueless about the value of foreskins, so only think in tersm of foreskins being a problem, so are quick to cut them off. And the cannot always be trusted to do waht you ask, so may circumcise you instead of the dorsal slit.

I would contact DOC (http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcisi...lications.html) and see if they can give you a reference to foreskin knowledgeable doctors in your area.

But really, there si no reason that I can see that simply stretching over time will not work.

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old August 1st, 2010
Wholesome seeker

Quote:
@Tally @Aspie -- IT IS EXACTLY THAT..!!!! Thanks a ton for your post. I understand my problem much better now. Very grateful to you guys. I am already researching literature on the net for plausible cures. But I am very very scared of any kind of surgery.
Please post anything that you might find useful. Also, what do you guys suggest ,how do I go about this. Is it a very rare problem ? Also, which doctor should i consult..a Gynecologist..right?
The opening in your foreskin can be readily enlarged by gentle stretching. It may take a couple months, but it should enlarge sufficiently for you to fully retract when erect. Severe cases may require a steroid cream to thin out the skin. Your doctor can prescribe this.

There are various techniques for enlarging the hole. Masturbation works and is fun, too. When you masturbate, try to pull the foreskin down. Do not force it such that you have pain. But, over time you need to pull it down further and further.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you..._your_foreskin
http://pages.suddenlink.net/manual_m.../phimosis.html
http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/

Paraphimosis is the condition where your foreskin gets stuck behind your glans and starts to cut off circulation. Extreme cases may require medical intervention.

If you retract your foreskin and it gets stuck behind your glans, don't panic. Coat your glans with lube and poke it with your finger to push it back into your foreskin.

PS: A urologist would be a better choice than a gynecologist.

See my other profile at RestoringForeskin.org and my blog at RestoringTally and my Facebook page and Celebrating Foreskin Tumblr.
Old August 1st, 2010
To Build a Mountain Takes a Long Long Time

Quote:
Gyneco= Relating to women. A gynecologist would be kind of confused to see you.

You should see a urologist. If you are in the US they could be like "oh well we'll just cut that off then" so make sure to ask for alternatives if this is the case.
Old August 2nd, 2010

How did you come to ask this question here?
Old August 2nd, 2010

Hi Shimmers,

You have a very common situation in which the opening in your foreskin doesn't line up with your pee hole. It's nothing to panic over.

You don't have any problems peeing, because you pull the skin back just enough to clear your pee hole. You could do the same right before you ejaculate when masturbating if you wanted to. And even if you don't make a final thrust before ejaculating during intercourse (which would skin it back), I predict you will be able to get your girlfriend pregnant anyway.

By the way, lots of intact guys pull their skin back just enough to clear the pee hole when they pee anyway. When they're done peeing, they just push the skin back up over it. It's no big deal.

There are lots of guys with lopsided foreskins (the opening in the foreskin doesn't line up with the pee hole because it goes to one side). OK, so yours goes underneath instead, but there is no drastic difference.