Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Retainers / Packing
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

- Retainers / Packing TLC Packer, O-Rings, Your-Skin Cone

Old September 9th, 2010

Default New method to me, baby bottle nipple

So I just found this forum a few nights ago and came across the baby bottle nipple suggestion. I officially started it today. I have been doing some on again off again restoring with a variation of the tugger.

Im off more then on because I ended up creating blisters on the bottom side that just didnt feel good. After wearing the baby bottle nipple all day at work I cant help but wonder. Does it really work?

Currently I am almost a CI-2. What kind of growth can I expect if I keep up a regular schedule. I know results vary I just want to get a general idea.

Also is it safe to wear at night. It was a bear the first (and only time) I tugged at night. Im a stomach sleeper so a few hours into sleeping I ended up waking up and ripping it off because of the discomfort.

Any help is appreciated. I just want to get super serious about this.
Old September 9th, 2010
Wholesome seeker

Default Re: New method to me, nipple

The baby bottle nipple is primarily a retainer. That is, it's primary function is to hold your skin over your glans so that your glans are protected and covered by skin. Typically, a retainer does not apply sufficient tension to induce skin growth except for those who are just starting and have really tight skin.

If your skin is so tight that you have to force your skin over your glans, the retainer will apply tension. Perhaps too much if you are wearing it all day and all night. The general rule of thumb is that if you are doing something that hurts or makes your penis sore, stop doing it.

There is a lot of information here that will help you get started. You should read the beginner's thread here and the Beginner's Guide here.

As a beginner, you could start out with manual tugging method 2. You can start now, no waiting. You have all the equipment needed.

You can also use tape methods, either t-tape or the canister method. You can buy the standard household items locally and be tugging in hours.

See my other profile at RestoringForeskin.org and my blog at RestoringTally and my Facebook page and Celebrating Foreskin Tumblr.
Old September 12th, 2010

Thumbs up Re: New method to me, nipple

Based on my own efforts and starting from less than where you are now at a 2 and your saying you are at a 2 I recommend you get some of Rons TLC Packers, and a DTR.

In my experiance this has been my best combination of devices and yes I have tried just about everything.

The DTR is my favorite active device the TLC Packers are my favorite passive

When I am just not in the mood to deal with restoring on goes the packers.

Also the DTR uses a nipple as part of its retaining mechanism and can be used when you just want to cover the glans.

I use many different devices and have found when I reach a stopping point where nothing seems to be happening that is when it is good to switch up and start tugging with my TLC Tugger, or even use my CATIIQ2 with a deep pusher.

As far as night time goes I would love to use that time for restoring but due to the chance of injury it is something I will not risk, and I wish anyone who does the best of luck, the possability of waking up to a damaged Penis scares the hell out of me. I was mutilated once without a choice.

Get seriuos by educating yourself these forums are a great place to learn from, spend some money and most of all take it slow and be patient, depending on how far you want to go this is going to take some time, think of it as a 5 year car payment but the returns are much better.
Old November 15th, 2010

Default Re: New method to me, nipple

I am fairly new to restoring. I have used this method on and off for about a year while figuring out if this is something i really can commit to. In that time of using i have noticed it does retain pretty well and provides protection to the glans. This was the selling point for me realizing how dull my glans was compared to now. I have gained a little extra skin using this. However I was not cut incredibly tight, but tight enough. so for beginners i would say it is a good foot in the door to restoring. I have worn it every day for the past few months and i can not feel it when it is on. There is more discomfort when i am not wearing it having my glans rub in my clothes. I do wear it to bed most nights. It can shift a little but i have never woken due to discomfort.
Old September 30th, 2011

Thumbs up Re: New method to me, nipple

Baby bottle nipples is the best solution i ever tryied. I wonder why I never though about it before... I thank again this forum for this.

I though it would be a little tigh with my thick D... but it's just fine . I can even be in half erection with it, It does not slip...

I can wear it all night long (when im not taping) It prevent my glans from rubbing on bed sheets, something very unpleasant.

+1 for nipples
Old December 11th, 2012

Default Re: New method to me, baby bottle nipple

I bought a cone off the internet but it was actually to big for my small penis so I tried several different hardware items till I saw the baby bottle nipples for a dollar and bought a pack cut them bottom ring off and snipped the top and sanded them smooth. I use 2-3 rubber bands and it works well and only been at it a few months but I think I see progress but i've always had some loose skin. I want to give it about six months and evaluate my progress.
Old December 14th, 2012

Default Re: New method to me, baby bottle nipple

i was at the sporting good store the other day and saw some bell weights with a eye and thought my new project would use one of the nipples without the top cut but make a attachment to use a weight with and let it hang and stretch my skin the way some of these other devices work

Last edited by gabare; December 14th, 2012 at 21:42. Reason: ...