Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 15th, 2010

Post Full Body Orgasms & Frenulum

I know a lot of you guys claim that after restoring you started having full-body orgasms. I also hear that some guys don't. I've been thinking this might be related to the presence or lack of a frenulum. So to understand a bit deeper. I'd appreciate it if you'd all leave a comment and respond to a few questions: (as many as you're comfortable with)

1. Do have a frenulum remnant or no frenulum? How much did you rely on that remnant for sensation before restoration?

2. Did you experience full-body orgasms before restoration? How often?

3. Do you experience full-body orgasms after restoration? How often? Are they more intense than before? (if you had them)

4. Please objectively describe the intensity, quality, and location of your orgasms. Include descriptions of the feelings, where they originate, where they travel, and any other information.

5. How important do you think your frenulum is to the quality of your orgasms?

Thanks!!

As for me:

I myself am tightly cut, though I never found the skin to be too tight, with absolutely no frenulum. The frenular delta area on my penis feels less sensation than any other part of my penis.
It is hard to even tell if something is touching there. My first blowjob.. well, didn't really feel like anything at all. Restoring has increased the sensitivity of
my inner skin, but there still remains that delta with no sensation. I always feel the absence of something when my penis is stimulated, especially during vaginal sex.

My closest experience to a "more-than-penis" orgasm happened only one time in my 24 years. A pleasurable feeling spread from my penis, out to my lower abdomen, and felt like it should have radiated out to the rest of my body, but it sort of unevenly stayed in my abdomen and died out. (most of the sensation was on my right side, rather than evenly spread)
Is this similar to any of your experiences?

I'm pretty new at this and I'm really excited that there is something I can do to gain back part of what I've lost. I'm very grateful to all of you who've formed this community, it's really been a great help!
Old November 15th, 2010

Default Re: Full Body Orgasms & Frenulum

I think you are on to something here, for sure. In fact, I think about this all the time about talk about it with my one intactivist friend.

My friend has no frenulum sensation. I have a portion of frenulum remaning on the left side of my penis. My beau has a full, webbed out frenulum remnant that covers the entire ventral side of his penis and wraps around the sides. My friend says he's never experienced a full-body orgasm. I can have them, but it takes some work and certainly doesn't occur every single time...when it does sometimes it's more like a half-body orgasm...lol...though I know I've experienced whole body ones on more than a few occasions over the years. My beau, he has Earth-shattering, screaming moaning and writhing orgasms with me every single time we have sex. He has two or three in a row during a night of lovemaking. I can tell he feels much more than I do. He feels what I feel in that one piece on the left side of my dick, all over the ventral and side areas of his dick. It's easy to see the ridged up, highly vascularized ridged tissue and frenulum bands, and tell how sensitive they are to any contact. The area of frenulum I have left has amazing, electric sensations when a tongue touches it. When I masturbate, it's a bit too small of an area to feel as intensely as I desire, but I can work with it and get a lot of feeling. I have been with many men. The ones with robust frenulum remnants honestly always had more sensation than the ones who had none or very little. I can directly tell, and so can friends I've discussed this with, that the frenulum is a highly erogenous structure and the tissue it's composed of and that surrounds it on the ventral side is the most sensitive area left on most cut men. The guys I've been with who had only a glans left with a tiny increment of mucosa, say 1/2" or less, surrounding it...they tended to need intense, aggressive stimulation of the glans to feel pleasure and often had difficulty achieving orgasm. My friend, who is here with me now actually...says it is impossible for him to orgasm from oral sex, and it feels awkward because he feels only the glans. My beau has the most intense orgasms during oral sex, and so do I. A tongue to the frenulum remnant is the most heavenly sensation I can feel. How to describe...

I can feel my frenulum remnant gently sliding around inside my skin as I retain. When I become aroused, it throbs gently with pleasure even when I am not touching it. When I am erect, it throbs with even more pleasure. When I rub other areas of my penis, they feel, but not much...and I notice the fren remnant is feeling more without being touched than the other mucosa is while contacted...just by being erect and stretching it feels great. Unlike the other mucosa, it feels good just by tugging the shaft skin downward and stretching it, I get stretch-receptor action I believe. When a tongue touches the remnant, it feels like someone is directly mouthing my most sexually sensitive nerves, with no barrier...it tingles and throbs with sensation...the sensations spread down the shaft and into my prostate from it during arousal and sexual activity, and when I orgasm it is a direct result of frenulum remnant contact. When I am super aroused with my partner, it literally causes me to gasp and moan and feel intense sensation down into my pelvis just to have him gently place his tongue or lips on the remnant.

I am often hideously jealous of what my beau has left. He literally screams and squirms as he orgasms during sex with me, and his orgasms last about 3x longer than mine it seems...maybe about 30 seconds for the climax of it, and another 30 secs of orgasm afterward and he continues to ejaculate. It's pretty obvious to me that his frenulum is the reason he feels all that he does. I've deduced that they cut him with a Mogen Clamp, and while it's still an awful mutilation, they left him with much more tissue than a Gomco or Plastibell would have. However, realizing that some men have no frenulum remnant at all, I try to feel fortunate for what I do have. If I didn't have that area of frenular tissue remaining, I honestly can't quite grasp what sex would be like. I can sort of imagine, and I've tried rubbing only my glans and the smooth mucosa where my frenulum was torn on the right side and the smooth area on the dorsal side...to get an idea of what a man with no frenulum remnant feels. However, the remnant still throbs with pleasure just from being erect, and I simply can't orgasm from glans and inner skin manipulation only. It actually causes me to urinate when my glans is rubbed alone, and it also just hurts and feels uncomfortable rather than pleasurable.

I retain all the time and use forced coverage to masturbate, but have not really grown much tissue and am definitely not restored yet. As I said my beau is cut but loosely...so loosely that he has full flaccid coverage and partial erect coverage. My friend is loosely cut with 3/4 flaccid coverage and uses his skin to masturbate. He has a visible frenulum remnant in the center ventral side, but he said it has no sensation. Neither of them have restored at all.

If I can clarify anything or provide more information I am happy to.

I now have a question for you. Can you describe what you feel during sex? Where are the sensations located? How long does it take you to orgasm? How much pleasure does sex bring you? How often do you masturbate or have sex? I am very curious as to what it would be like to have no frenulum remnant. Is there any visible frenulum remnant or is the area there smooth? How much mucosa do you have left?

I'd LOVE to know what it's like to have a full one, to feel what my beau does. If only we could pull a Being John Malkovich and land in an intact or loosely cut man's body for a while, lol.

I appreciate this post a lot. I have no doubts as to the importance of the frenulum in sexual sensation. It's only men who have no frenulum remnant who have argued with me during conversation as to it's importance. All the guys I know who have a substantial amount of frenulum regard it as their g-spot...
Old November 15th, 2010

My circ was uneven, with less inner skin on the ventral side than the dorsal side. While flaccid with the skin stretched, I have roughly 1.2" of mucosa on the dorsal side, and a little more on the ventral side. Seeing as I have more skin on the ventral side, it would make sense if I had a small frenulum remnant, but I can only conclude that the bastard snipped the rest off on purpose. I have only a smooth delta there, which feels very little when touched.

A little bit off topic, but I was born more than 2 months premature and kept in an incubator for weeks so I would live. I could barely breath on my own, and they STILL chopped me. This has to be stopped.

Quote:
I now have a question for you. Can you describe what you feel during sex? Where are the sensations located? How long does it take you to orgasm? How much pleasure does sex bring you? How often do you masturbate or have sex? I am very curious as to what it would be like to have no frenulum remnant. Is there any visible frenulum remnant or is the area there smooth? How much mucosa do you have left?
When I enter the vagina, I feel a smooth tickling on my leftover mucosa for a few minutes, but that runs out fast. I basically just feel that my penis is inside a warm place, but not much else unless I pound hard. Then I can feel some movement. Sex really doesn't feel like much until a certain point, when my arousal is enough to make something "click" and then i have a pleasurable feeling that radiates from deep in the shaft of my penis, down near my scrotum. In fact, the way I reach orgasm is not through stimulation of the penis, but from the pounding motions giving me a slightly pleasurable feeling deeper in my groin. This doesn't feel like much, but it jump starts the rest of my penis to react to stimulation. The penis feels very little until that moment. My "normal" orgasms range from just ejaculating to feeling this sensation spread through my penis and *start* to come out into my abdomen but it always stops short. It seems to be incredibly dependent on not only my mood but exactly what sensations are present when the penis goes into "orgasm mode". I can't control it at all, but on a good day, the pleasure radiates to my abdomen and some of my other muscles like my face and toes and fingers tighten, though the actual pleasure does not leave the groin area.

Sex for me is not very pleasurable. My girlfriend is never satisfied, and I often can't keep it up long because of lack of sensation. It's either go all the way to orgasm fast, or don't go at all. The extent of my arousal when we start is mostly what decides how good the session is. Sex can range from 1 or 2 minutes to up to 30 minutes until I'm too tired to go on. It usually hurts after 15 minutes or so for me, usually 10 minutes or less for her because I have to pound to feel the deep pleasure, and pull out to feel her vagina closing on my inner skin.

I masturbate often, usually every other day or every day. I never have used lube because it is messy, and as a consequence I have suffered friction burns and the like on my penis. I can orgasm within a few minutes because I can control the exact sensations. On the dorsal side of my penis just under the corona there is a spot that if rubbed correctly produces a sensation that is like nothing else my penis can do, it fills the rest of my penis with pleasurable sensations without being touched and may be able to make me orgasm alone, though I've never tried hard enough. I imagine this to be the closest I can get to the feelings a frenulum would give. The problem during sex is that this area is not stimulated at all.

On the topic of precum, I always do in the the presence of a girl that I know I'm going to be doing something with. I also do if aroused for a very long time. What is curious is after I started restoring I found a lot of precum for no reason the first couple days, and then back to normal.

Oral sex feels vaguely good and tickles for a few minutes, and there are a few sensitive areas on the glans, but they take very specific pressure and directional movement to activate. Almost all of the feeling is in the glans. I've seen guys reel back from being licked in the area of the frenulum, and that just does nothing for me. After the initial licking, I feel little except for those few patches that give some pleasure, and sometimes have to remind myself that my girl is giving me a blowjob. It takes concentration to enjoy it.

My circ scar is a source of pleasure for me on occasion and that leads me to believe that there are remnant nerves there. It is my hope that they can spread (even if slowly) as I restore. About 2 weeks after taping regularly I had gained a bit of sensation around my circ scar, and feeling my girl's teeth scrape against it during oral was amazing. I hope to get to the point that I don't need scraping to feel pleasure.

I sometimes get phantom itches or tingles on various spots of my penis, which I believe are from damaged nerves. The tingles are very pleasurable, and it is possible that these are the nerves that would have been connected to the foreskin or frenulum. These sensation are most commonly just single points, but on occasion the tingle moves slightly. I've heard that when an intact man is turned on, he feels such tingles without any penile stimulation. Can anyone confirm?

Thinking back, when I was young I would rub a sheet on my frenular delta and that would be an amazing feeling, so intense that I couldn't keep doing it or my erection would go away. That no longer happens, probably due to a rough masturbation session in which I may have damaged the nerves. I'm hoping that my dekeratinizing my glans I will gain some sensation in the delta.

I'm very worried that without at least a frenular remnant, I will never achieve a full(er) orgasm the way that every man should. Is there anyone out there who claims to have regained those mind-blowing orgasms without a frenulum remnant?
Old November 15th, 2010

I have but the smallest string of frenulem left on my shaft skin (not nera the glans) and it is by far the most sensitive piece of tissue on my entire body. I wish every day that I had been left intact if only for a day, just to feel what it's like to have this tissue. I can't imagine how much different sexual activity would feel.
Old November 16th, 2010

To add some of my own perspective here, I'm cut and have no flaccid coverage whatsoever. My skin does and can bunch up a little bit though. I can't really tell if I have a true frenulum remnant or not. I definitely feel quite a lot from light tickling of the area directly below my glans, and it seems to fan out the further down I go, even so far as the "delta" regions off to the left and right sides of my remnant, (assuming I have one of course) but those have been exposed for years and have no protection. What remains of my frenulum is relatively flat and broad. It looks like the skin has been flattened by something actually, with small grooves in it. What I mean to say, is that it doesn't really stick out and protrude as a narrow line like some intact frenulum do. If I pull it completely taut, it doesn't really look like there is a true frenulum there but I can feel different sensations like what WoundedBird described from it. If I let my skin bunch up, it becomes a prominent and noticeable bunch of tissue that does sort of protrude as a line a bit. Although it can be off centre or "floppy". The skin to the left side of it has a small crevice in the skin where there seems to be a more sensitive trigger, or stimulating it when I've previously focused on other areas is far more noticeable. I've tried to focus on the other aspects, and when I do it doesn't always seem like the more sensitive thing. But sometimes touching it results in a distinct and quick muscle reaction. It's hard to describe but I guess I have something similar to what WoundedBird does? If I grab the base of the remnant and just squeeze it inbetween my fingers back and forth, that can bring me to orgasm alone. In conclusion, I guess if it feels unique and can look distinct at times, I must have some measure of my frenulum remaining. Now I wonder if constantly retaining when I have enough skin sometime in the future might help define it's shape to be more like a natural one. The frenulum is usually bunched up on the inside, and skin sheds and smegma accumulates... So that's just a thought when it comes to restoration.

Dx77, while it's surprising to hear that you were born that premature and yet they still circumcised you, just be thankful that you're still alive. There was recently a news story on a kid who had a congenital heart problem and they still circumcised him at the request of his parents regardless of how endangering to his life it was. If you can believe that. He died and they considered his death "heart failure" as if the circumcision had nothing to do with aggravating his condition to the point where it wound up taking his life. It's a screwed up world we live in...
Old November 16th, 2010

I'm very sorry to hear about that little boy... it's so cruel. Just thinking about a baby being strapped down like that... makes me cringe.

Someone mundane and gdom, would you mind explaining what your orgasms feel like and how far along you are with restoring? How have they changed? Have you ever orgasmed without stimulating the frenulum remnant, as a frenulum-less man would have to?
Old November 16th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dx77 View Post
I'm very sorry to hear about that little boy... it's so cruel. Just thinking about a baby being strapped down like that... makes me cringe.

Someone mundane and gdom, would you mind explaining what your orgasms feel like and how far along you are with restoring? How have they changed? Have you ever orgasmed without stimulating the frenulum remnant, as a frenulum-less man would have to?
Well, let me begin by saying that I am single and only masturbate. I also have yet to engage in any serious restoration effort. But I have been trying to reduce my scars and smoothen out my problem skin zones before I do. I don't have a device, and am waiting because of that.

All of that having been said... I have tried to orgasm before once by just massaging my inner skin on the dorsal side, next to my corona. I was actually able to, but it required some concentration. I can say that it wasn't a very fulfilling orgasm by comparison to my normal ones, where I simply try to use everything I have available to me.

If I let go of my anxieties, (a difficult thing to do with my organ remaining as it is) and try to focus solely upon the pleasure I can get, I have been able to have some good orgasms, perhaps "full body", but I'm not exactly sure how intense an orgasm like that should be, for obvious reasons. I can't know because I was circumcised at birth and deprived of a lot of sexual nerve endings. Anyway, when I get a very good orgasm, most of my body feels tensed up. It's even slightly difficult to keep stroking at the same pace because the muscles in my arm seem to become a little tense before the moment of release as well. When I get near the edge, the tensing reaches it's peak and I feel a very warm, throbbing pleasure around my entire groin region accompanying it. It lasts for as long as I ejaculate, (around 5/7 seconds if good, rarely 10? making rough guesses here) and sometimes persists for a little bit after that time frame. It usually affects my penis, and abdomen. Sometimes reaching a little bit below to my thighs or a bit farther up my abdomen. Sometimes both. I have let out a few involuntary gasps and grunts before, more rarely an actual vocalized moan. I've never screamed aloud, and I have to wonder if others that do are simply letting go of themselves more in the heat of the moment, or are generally just... More vocal people. I've involuntarily shut my eyes before during it a few times as well. Rarely trembled and had difficulties standing, if I was standing at the time. Very occasionally writhed one direction and stayed bent that way until release.

If it's a "bad" orgasm, I don't tense up as much, don't really feel as if I could convulse, usually don't gasp or moan, just breathe a little bit quicker, the pleasure doesn't last as long, nor feel as intensive, etc. Everything I have described above is lessened or simply doesn't even happen if it's a body reaction aside from ejaculation or the orgasm pleasure centered around my groin.

My scar is ticklish as well, but I could never trigger an orgasm from it. I am a grower and my skin is loose enough to allow me to pull it up and down when erect, to a limited degree, so I can masturbate dry without friction burning myself. I can pull my outer skin up and down and orgasm from that alone, but it isn't that good if I don't make usage of my other erogenous zones to go with it. I would say that my frenulum remnant feels similar to my other areas of inner skin, but the sensation that I get from it is just much more condensed and packed into one spot. But it does seem to respond uniquely to squeezing or stretching, even flattened as it is. The stretching has to be rather extreme for me to notice it, though. Because it's not as if it's tethered to my glans anymore or tight... It's fastening function was lost when I was circumcised.

Does this answer your questions? If you want me to clarify something, ask. I did notice that while I was (more) depressed about it, my bad orgasms were a hell of a lot more frequent. When I was managing to cope with things and handle the facts a little better, they improved, even if I hadn't actually restored. But I DID go through a phase where I kept picking and pulling at some pieces of my skin because of perceived defects, and that went on for a decent length of time. For weeks and a few months. I am young as well so it could be that was all I needed; IF my body responds quicker than most, to have played a part in loosening my skin a little bit. Like I said above, I am also a grower so there is a great deal of variation in how rigid and skin consuming my erections can be. I would like to say that the mind plays a powerful role with some of these sexual issues, but I don't doubt that the physical pieces play a big part too. I didn't really notice some things above until I examined myself closer.

I think I made that last part a little convoluted.

Last edited by Someone mundane; November 16th, 2010 at 06:42.
Old November 16th, 2010
www.danielcmiller.com

Just to answer your questions without really reading anything yet...

1. I don't have really any frenulum remnant (see my progress gallery)
2. No
3. Not restored yet, but yes will explain
5. Can't really tell, but I don't think it's totally important.

First things first, the guy I'm with is intact and I can tell you doesn't get much pleasure from his frenulum. Several intact guys I've been with also were like this. I think it's more of a mental thing if you ask me.

But anyways about my expirence: I had decided to stop masturbating using lotion/lube several months ago because I wanted to start using only my skin. One thing I might add is that when I masturbated with lube I could only masturbate once, if I tried to do it a second/third time it would be possible (and VERY difficult) but it would hurt...now that I am using only my skin and no lube I can masturbate two times even three times if I have enough focus and feel no pain at all...it's wonderful. After a few weeks my glans started feeling more pleasure and from the skin I had been growing it reached furthur up my glans thus providing more pleasure....the sensations I started feeling from masturbating like this were amazing it was like energy surging throughout my entire body when I came....I couldn't believe what I had been missing all these years. It doesn't happen every time but it happens enough. It really is wonderful.

So no I don't believe frenulum is key to having wonderful orgasms...sure they would be much better, but it's all in the mind I believe. Just keep telling your mind that you SHOULD be feeling better feelings and my guess is you will start feeling better ones...it worked for me......
My Progess Gallery: Here
My YouTube Page: Here
Old November 16th, 2010

Silverton, are you positive you don't have a frenulum remnant whatsoever? I only ask because from what I can see of your progress gallery, your frenulum area looks similar to mine, although it's not as prominent. (That's not to say mine is spectacular either) Yours is even flatter... But it does look like there is something there, or used to be there, just severely blunted. I'm just curious... Sorry that I can only address you with text descriptions, don't have pictures.
Old November 16th, 2010
www.danielcmiller.com

I might have a little bit....but certinaly nothing that goes up the glans. What's left on the inner skin would be most likely scar tissue formed from when they cut it off I'm thinking, but yeah it feels a little better there, however I do not focus any of my feelings there when I masturbate...ever. The feelings come from my glans and inner skin rubbing together....
My Progess Gallery: Here
My YouTube Page: Here