Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network TLC Tugger User Group

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > TLC Tugger User Group
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TLC Tugger User Group Moderated by Ron Low

Old October 11th, 2006

Default hastening dekeratinization

My glans is still pretty much the same (ridged and rather insensitive) since I started restoring with the TLC Tugger.

What would be the best type of lotion/cream to use to hasten the dekeratinization?
Old October 11th, 2006

Default Re: hastening dekeratinization

I use Eucerin Original Lotion every time I apply a device. However, a guy (who seemed to be selling something) once warned me that it contains mineral oil, as if I should be concerned.

http://www.tlctugger.com/images/Eucerin.jpg
Old October 12th, 2006

No Ron I wasn't trying to sell you anything. All I was doing was offering you an opinion and some of my own experience. If I had been trying to sell you something do you not think that I would have tried a little harder and pushed the product more?????????????

Last edited by DavidR; October 12th, 2006 at 00:04. Reason: poor syntax
Old October 12th, 2006
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
I wasn't trying to sell you anything
Then I probably wasn't talking about you.

Regards,
-Ron
Old October 12th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCTugger View Post
I use Eucerin Original Lotion every time I apply a device. However, a guy (who seemed to be selling something) once warned me that it contains mineral oil, as if I should be concerned.

http://www.tlctugger.com/images/Eucerin.jpg
I assume you mean all over the glans. Is that correct?
Old October 12th, 2006

It was I. I wrote in the email to you about mineral oil and a particular lotion produced by a company called Arbonne which contains no petroleum bi-products.
Old October 12th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
It was I. I wrote in the email to you about mineral oil and a particular lotion produced by a company called Arbonne which contains no petroleum bi-products.
Ron, is thread-hijacking aloud on this forum?
Old November 5th, 2006
rlt32463

Before I started tugging I began using a product that is Pure Shea Butter. I get it from a family member who sells it among other things that is for skin care and muscle fatigue. Pregnant women use it while they are going through their pregnancy. It makes the skin more elastic and supple allowing the skin to stretch and grow with out leaving any stretch marks. It has sped up the dekeratinization process a great deal. My glans is so sensitive and now a beautiful pink color it is amazing. One other plus side is it promotes better circulation in the skin. You can find it under several different brands in the lotion section of any Pharmacy or Grocery store.

rlt32463
Old November 6th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlt32463 View Post
Before I started tugging I began using a product that is Pure Shea Butter. I get it from a family member who sells it among other things that is for skin care and muscle fatigue. Pregnant women use it while they are going through their pregnancy. It makes the skin more elastic and supple allowing the skin to stretch and grow with out leaving any stretch marks.

rlt32463
I only started tugging a few weeks ago, so I'm no authority on this subject. In my Intro I mentioned that I have been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks with Vitamin E, Collagen & Elastin and Shea Butter while doing manual tugging and during "down time" when I don't have the TLC Tugger on. I too figured it was good for keeping the skin supple, and that it might assist in healing. Any info to the contrary would be welcomed. Chuck (aka BodyArt)

Live Long!
Old November 9th, 2006

I use different types of Aloe Vera products, mostly the lotion which contains 90% active aloe (stabilized Aloe Vera gel). It is very effective as smoothener. As Aloe Vera gel (I have the 98%) is used medically to speed up wound healing (and it works - I've tried it), the lotion helps the skin to retain its moisture and softness.

Not an advertisement, just experience