Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > INTACTIVISM > General Intactivism Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old February 16th, 2011

Default Girls' Opinions on Intact men

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecBsK522YII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu6y4...eature=related
Old February 22nd, 2011

Default Re: Girls' Opinions on Intact men

Unfortunately viewing two youtube clips about the opinions of women on this subject posted on a site that very clearly favors uncircumcised penises doesn't give us an accurate representation.

Then again, given the position many members on this forum are in (myself included) I could see how feeling validated takes precedence over accurate representations.
Old February 22nd, 2011
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymer View Post
viewing two youtube clips about the opinions of women on this subject posted on a site that very clearly favors uncircumcised penises doesn't give us an accurate representation.
I'm curious how you judge that YouTube favors uncircumcised penises? If anything I accuse them of lack of sympathy for circumcision victims.
Old February 22nd, 2011
Wholesome seeker

Quote:
accurate representation
What are you talking about? Opinions provide accurate representation of what that person thinks. Nothing more. These are women who like intact guys.

There are many more women who prefer sex with guys who have a foreskin:

See my other profile at RestoringForeskin.org and my blog at RestoringTally and my Facebook page and Celebrating Foreskin Tumblr.
Old February 22nd, 2011

Obviously some people find amputations very sexy.
Old February 25th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I'm curious how you judge that YouTube favors uncircumcised penises? If anything I accuse them of lack of sympathy for circumcision victims.
I didn't say youtube favors uncircumcised penises. I was talking about this forum.

Also, quoting "accurate representation" alone immediately takes my quote out of context (or of any context). Of course the opinions of the people in the videos represent what the people from the videos think; that wasn't my point. I'm saying that it would be a bad idea if one were to conclude that women in general prefer uncircumcised penises using these videos as evidence.
Old February 25th, 2011

Quote:
I didn't say youtube favors uncircumcised penises. I was talking about this forum.

Also, quoting "accurate representation" alone immediately takes my quote out of context (or of any context). Of course the opinions of the people in the videos represent what the people from the videos think; that wasn't my point. I'm saying that it would be a bad idea if one were to conclude that women in general prefer uncircumcised penises using these videos as evidence.
That depends which country or community you hold the poll in.
Old February 25th, 2011

I think what Polymer is saying is, because the YouTube videos showed American girls who preferred intact penises, they must automatically be considered to be in the minority on that question, because this is America. And America, as everyone knows, is home to a powerful brainwashing machine in support of routine infant circumcision. The same propaganda effort ridicules the foreskin and even disparages intact men. The U.S. government has spent millions of taxpayer dollars to promote circumcision and bankroll "studies" which have as their only object the justification of circumcision. Given all that, wouldn't it be preposterous to conclude that most American females prefer intact guys? Even if they lack the facts and are totally wrong to believe so?

I have personally overheard one teenage girl tell another that a certain boy is uncircumcised, and that his penis is "gross". On the other hand, I know of a gal in her early 20s who went out with a handsome wealthy cut guy who attended a prestigious college, and an average-looks guy who is intact and a blue collar tradesman. She told a friend that she chose the blue collar intact guy because she was able to have "great sex" with him. Asked what she meant by great sex, she said it was due to his not being circumcised.

The situation is definitely changing, and I see nothing wrong with posting links to YouTube videos showing girls who prefer intact guys. And they would have to be linked to here, because such links would be prohibited on pro-circumcision sites. I don't think we should censor links just because the opinions expressed might be mathematically in the minority. Because, mathematically, we just might be in the minority too -- although the picture is obviously changing, and maybe changing faster than we think.

After all, the circumcision rate (and American opinion in favor of circumcision) is dropping like a rock, and that's why the Circumcision Cartel is running so scared.
Old February 27th, 2011
Senior Apparatchik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
Because, mathematically, we just might be in the minority too -- although the picture is obviously changing, and maybe changing faster than we think.
Agreed. The people who actually speak out on a still-somewhat-taboo issue like this, esp. from a point of view that goes against the aggressive propaganda by the powerful lobby, are of course a tiny minority.

Their compelling power however lies in the fact that everybody with a soul and a mind (ie. not denialists, let alone circumfetishists) can immediately recognize that they are clueful people who just say out loud what has been on many people's minds for a very long time.

The mass media and the mutilation lobby are scared shitless of people like that and the compelling influence they have by sheer virtue of their straightforward honesty.

Ever wonder why there is no comprehensive investigative documentary about this whole topic? Why none of the more or less progressive media personalities ever talk about it?

The simple answer is that the mutilators' last resort is to aggressively stifle discourse, and to let only heavily manufactured "discussions" on the air. They know that their shenanigans are in their final throes if they don't dial up the insane-o-meter to 11 (see picture). And that is exactly what they are currently doing. Hopefully however, this will backfire and help expose them and their motivations to even more people.

Of course, there will always be the fact-resistant minority. But there is nothing anyone can do about them anyway, other than outlawing genital modification of minors at some point.

So yeah, these girls (and guys) who actually speak out are a minority, but they reflect the opinions and mindset of the silent majority. They articulate the thoughts of many, giving word and voice to everyone who knows they are right.

Old February 27th, 2011
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by words of flow View Post
Ever wonder why there is no comprehensive investigative documentary about this whole topic?
Penn & Teller Bullshit Season 3 Episode 1 did a pretty good job.

I have DVD copies of a 2006 BBC Three 60-minute documentary that did an even better job. Buy at http://tlctugger.com/downloads.htm (it's the last item on the page). This video is from that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS9JT6s7YWc