Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Tapeless Tugging
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

- Tapeless Tugging TLC Tugger, Tug-ahoy, RECAP

Old April 25th, 2011

Default Using a ball bearing?

Any thought on using a stainless steel ball from a ball bearing (sized according to your penis) to act as a tapeless tug device?
Old April 27th, 2011

Default Re: Using a ball bearing?

Okay... I am trying this. But now with a ball bearing but a widget found in a Guinness Draught Beer Can. Its made of food-grade plastic and is lightweight.

Currently have my skin around it and cross-taped. Lets see...
Old April 27th, 2011

Location: Detroit. Been to NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle, & Ann Arbor, Michigan

When I was using the cross-taping method for retaining, I tried inserting a stainless steel ball bearing into my foreskin as a weight.

The problems were:
1) The marble-sized ball bearing I had didn't add much weight.
2) The ball bearing is easily dropped and lost. I was afraid I would accidently drop it down into the household plumbing.

David
World As Monkey Island
Old April 28th, 2011

Well, the idea here is to find a ball bearing of suitable size. The plastic ball I discovered in the beer can works just fine.
Old April 28th, 2011

a ss bearing ball with enough weight will be too large.
Old April 28th, 2011

I used a ball bearing back in the late 80s. I didn't know anything about FR, but it did loosen the skin a bit. I was too young and "busy" to stick with it for any extended period of time. My biggest problem was that the ball bearing would rust rather quickly. As mentioned above a stainless ball would work better, but remember that are many different types of stainless and some will rust really fast. If I was going to go this route I would buy the foreballs device and be done with it. I'm sure it is of high quality.
Old April 28th, 2011

Jeff, how does a guy explain to a boyfriend or girlfriend with his or her hand in your pants, when he or she counts three balls, though?
Old May 3rd, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff71913 View Post
I used a ball bearing back in the late 80s. I didn't know anything about FR, but it did loosen the skin a bit. I was too young and "busy" to stick with it for any extended period of time. My biggest problem was that the ball bearing would rust rather quickly. As mentioned above a stainless ball would work better, but remember that are many different types of stainless and some will rust really fast. If I was going to go this route I would buy the foreballs device and be done with it. I'm sure it is of high quality.
that's not really an issue these days with ebay. Just stick with 316 or 304. 316 is commonly used in body piercings and is highly unlikely to rust or to react with your skin. Every size or type of stainless ball (and round bar if you want to make a PUD-like device) is readily available.
Old May 3rd, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by finman View Post
Jeff, how does a guy explain to a boyfriend or girlfriend with his or her hand in your pants, when he or she counts three balls, though?
The thing wouldn't stay in place long enough anyway. Ugh! It kept falling out and my skin was very tight, so it hurt as well. On top of all that, it rusted.
I just didn't have the time back in the day, but now that I'm old I really have nothing better to do with my penis anyway.
Old May 3rd, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by leto View Post
that's not really an issue these days with ebay. Just stick with 316 or 304. 316 is commonly used in body piercings and is highly unlikely to rust or to react with your skin. Every size or type of stainless ball (and round bar if you want to make a PUD-like device) is readily available.
Yes, I found out the hard way that some stainless will rust.
Actually, I have another idea concerning a new type of restoration device. I suppose it could be made of stainless, or a rigid and machinable type of plastic. I mentioned it to Ron and Tony1234 a while back. I guess I need to make a little sketch and have a prototype made. It would consist of two rings that would separate from each other. They would be placed around the penis and the skin would be pulled together over the rings. The skin would then be held in place with tape. At that point the rings would somehow be expanded. Problem is, I can't quite figure out how to expand the rings, since they would be under the skin and tape. I believe this would be the most effective method to date and would focus on the area surrounding the circ scar and not so much the base of the penis. I don't want to sell this thing myself and I was hoping that Ron, or someone might be interested. I may have one made in a few months. No telling what the thing will cost. A machine shop doing something like this isn't cheap. The mechanism that separates the rings might be a bit complex. I was trying to avoid complexity in the design. The rings would be one piece, until separated.