Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Intact Foreskin Lengthening
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 10th, 2011
bxrbrfs

Default Hey, Fellow Uncirced Guys (& thx, mods)

Last edited by bxrbrfs; June 3rd, 2013 at 12:55.
Old May 11th, 2011
Kandel65

Default Re: Hey, Fellow Uncirced Guys (& thx, mods)

I posted this in part before in the Gen Restoration Discussion Group.

Well I am 65, divorced with two grown children and two granddaughters. A little over a 3 weeks ago foreskin restoration hadn't entered my mind. I saw a BBC show called Strange Sex which featured Ron and his family and the business he had making foreskin restoration products.

I checked out his website and decided to purchase the TLC Tugger.

I was not circumcised at birth or since. My foreskin is longer on the bottom than the top but it doesn't over-hang the tip of my penis. The tip is still visable when flacid. However 10 months ago I had an operation to close a prince albert piercing which had become a problem with leaking and spraying accidents while urinating.

The doctor informed me that circumcision may be necessary and had me sign a consent form. After the operation the surgeon informed me that he had split my glans open and used several layers of my foreskin to cover the hole. My penis is now healed with some of my foreskin being attached to
the bottom ridge of my glans on either side of where I use to have a frenulum.

Everything went quite well, with the Prince Albert piercing healed and now I am able to urinate from just one hole. The problem is when I get an infrequent erection, I feel a pain from the stretching of the penis. I think this may be because they used some of my inner foreskin which causes a pulling sensation during erection.

I am hoping the stretching of my foreskin using theTLC Tugger will help.
I have been using it for about 10 hours a day for about 3 weeks. I noticed that my foreskin on the edge when pulled over the glans as much as possible was getting red and sensitive but didn't really hurt. It also looked like the skin was beginning to peel in that area.

Update: The redness and the peeling has disappeared. This morning I had a real nice "morning wood" without the pain so I think it is helping. Hey, when you get my age, that's something to celebrate!

Let's hear from more guys who were lucky enough to keep what we were born with.

Kandel65
Old May 11th, 2011

l am intact but had a short foreskin and i have more skin on the bottom than the top im trying to grow the skin on the top
Old May 12th, 2011
Kandel65

Smile Re: Hey, Fellow Uncirced Guys (& thx, mods)

Hi matty200

My foreskin is shorter on the top too. If you find a good method for stretching that part more than the bottom, I would be interested.

Most of the time when I apply the TLC Tugger I get more of my bottom foreskin captured in the cone. Otherwise stretching is going quite well for under a month of use.

Kandel65
Old May 12th, 2011

hi there thanks at least i am not the only one who has a problem with the top half i might send Ron Low a email and find out about this intact tugger i think it is recommended for men who are intact or has their frenulum left
Old May 12th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxrbrfs View Post
I'm liking this new section. Or has it been here and I'm behind the times? Anyway. Thanks, Mods, for posting it up.

Guys who are uncirced: Post a comment so we're not alone. A lot of us tend to kinda "fall through the cracks" for being uncirced but thinking there's no options or that lengthening is weird. But, not weird.

So I'll go first: I'm 29 and live in NY.
Not uncirced, intact! You can't uncut yourself when you've been whole Feel the pride to be intact and happy! Yes let everyone speak up and spread the pride of being intact and speak out against the horrible evil, and suffering of genital mutilation!

I am mutilated and should be intact!
Old December 13th, 2011

I'll add to this. Intact - sort of. I believe I was forcefully retracted as a child by an unknowing pediatrician here in the states. Foreskin has always been behind the glans (CI3), but I can push it to about a CI4/5 where it'll stay for a bit before retracting again.

Didn't really even think about it until a conversation with my GF about others she has seen. Like you guys, dorsal side has slightly less foreskin than ventral.

The one thing I'm still unclear about though is what the benefit of having the foreskin over the glans is versus it being behind when flaccid.
Old December 13th, 2011

My dinkle had a short foreskin as i live in England most of the population here has been uncircumsised i decided to stretch mine so it is a lot better now.
Old December 13th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForcefullyRetracted View Post
I'll add to this. Intact - sort of. I believe I was forcefully retracted as a child by an unknowing pediatrician here in the states. Foreskin has always been behind the glans (CI3), but I can push it to about a CI4/5 where it'll stay for a bit before retracting again.

Didn't really even think about it until a conversation with my GF about others she has seen. Like you guys, dorsal side has slightly less foreskin than ventral.

The one thing I'm still unclear about though is what the benefit of having the foreskin over the glans is versus it being behind when flaccid.
try hanging your tongue out the protective environment of your mouth for a couple of months and you will notice the effects. same goes for the glans. it is supposed to be covered, and when it is not, you suffer the consequences. start covering it for extended periods of time and you will start noticing things.
Old December 26th, 2011

Talking Re: Hey, Fellow Uncirced Guys (& thx, mods)

Hey All

I have been doing this on and off for about a year now. I am uncut and am about CI-6 or 7, but would definitely prefer to have a longer foreskin... maybe CI-8 or 9.

My foreskin is short enough that sometimes it partially retracts when I am going about my daily life so I kind of have to tug it back down over my glans once in a while.

I have been doing the occasional stretching a few times a week. Progress is slow so far...

Last edited by murphy00; September 16th, 2012 at 13:37.