Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 1st, 2008

Default Thickness and position of restored foreskin

Hi! I am new to the site and am excited about restoring my foreskin, but i have been looking at the member galleries and most of the people look like they have thicker restored skin.

I dont know if that is a result of the fact that it is skin being made when one is an adult or what.. but is there any way to make restored foreskin look more natural and thin like the following picture?

http://bp0.blogger.com/_DNloRts3O7E/...%281%29+UC.JPG

http://bp1.blogger.com/_DNloRts3O7E/...rod+UC+(2).jpg

how do i make my skin look more like this when using the tugger?

Thanks so much!
Old January 2nd, 2008
Creative Title here

Default Re: Thickness and position of restored foreskin

i think you are comparing the two in the wrong way, the pictures are of a long foreskin erect, while most photos on here are short foreskins flaccid. when in the process of tugging it can look thicker then it is just becuase it hasn't had time to shrinck around the glans where needed

but the appearance of thin skin like that can happen. those little ridges on the inner foreskin, i never expected that to happen but it did for me, doesn't sound like a big thing but I was happy as to me that was another step closer to looking natural.

the picture does appear to be all mucousal skin around the glans, to get it that far up erect it may take a while depending on your cut as there is less inner skin to stretch
Old January 2nd, 2008
New Torpedo Tube

I'm 53 and heading into my 54th month of restoring. I have acheived a fairly solid and consistant CI-6/7 when flacid. I'm pleased to have found that my newly formed skin tube has developed itself to closely hug the entire length of my penis. From where it begins at the point of equilibrium just above my circ scar, my new skin maintains a well defined contour along the shaft and corona and stays in fairly tight contact with my glans all the way down to the tip. The opening has naturally cinched itself down on its own to a tapered opening of about a 7/16'" in diameter that I anticipate will remain fairly consistant from now on no matter how much more new skin I am able to grow.

I can confirm that the overall appearance in the early stages of restoration will look thick, puffy, and bunched up especially and immediately after removing whatever restoration device one may be currently using but as the months and years have gone after long day of restoring the skin now retracts back to a much thinner overall thickness will maintain a relatively tight contour along its entire length within a short period when not actually placed under tension.

There was a period of time where the tissue of my circ scar had migrated far enough from restoring to become the leading edge of the new skin tube opening and that producing a far more darkened, thick and irregular opening edge. But through time and continued restoration my circ scar tissue has continued to migrate to the hidden inner surface the newly formed skin tube next to my shaft and away from the more visible opening. The opening edge is now formed from clean, smooth and unblemished skin at rollover point where it closes over the tip of the glans.

One slight down side is that I have developed a slight but noticible jutting "beaker" effect on the dorsal side of the opening consistant with the small fold caused by the seam that divides the scrotal sac and continues up shaft and joins with what is left of of the slight web of my frenelum. This small projection takes place at the rollover point of the new skin tube's opening. Although its not a feature I desired this effect seems to be consistant with a good number of intact foreskins and it does act as a spout of sorts to channel urine away from the tip of the glans.

Bottom line the longer you restore the thinner, smoother, shape conforming, and natural looking the new skin tube becomes.
Old January 10th, 2008

Not from my own experience as I am just starting but I would presume there would be a thinner look if you made sure to use a device that stretches the inner as well as outer skin (presuming you have some inner skin left to stretch).

Inner skin is much thinner so if you have restored inner skin together with restored outer skin this must surely look thinner than a section of restored outer skin where the inner skin would naturally be.

Can anyone who has restored confirm this?
Old January 10th, 2008

When my local NORM chapter was active (Baltimore-Washington area), several of the guys had restored skin that was thin like in the pictures you posted (my own restored skin is thick however). I don't think that restored skin is automatically thick skin.
Old January 27th, 2008
Daily Packer - Evening Tugger

I found that my skin is pretty thin and tight. However, I think that is because I don't tug constantly. I pack by day (P24) and tug at night while watching t.v. occasionally continuing while I sleep only if things are feeling comfortable.

I have never really felt like my skin was thicker than it should be. I guess that by my routine I must allow enough time to heal without inflaming the skin.

Because of the packing my inner skin is expanding and this always clings to my glans...enough so that it covers 2/3 rds of my glans when flaccid.

Or it could have nothing to do with any of my methods and just be the way I am naturally. My skin is growing back tight maybe because I was tight to begin with. I know I definitely can say I that because I was almost 17 when cut and I absolutely remember being tight.
Old January 28th, 2008

From looking at pictures of guys who are restoring my guess is that your weight also effects the thickness or thinness of the skin.

All of the very thick skins I have seen appear to be on guys who are chubby. I guess it is natural that if you have some fat deposits under you leg or arm skin there will be similar in your penis.

L!
Old January 28th, 2008
Cut Member

Dear Andrew,
I believe that you/us may never get the look of an 'intact' male. Though you may get close. If you are careful with your restoration, patience is a virtue. You must allow some rest time for your stretched ,swollen, painful foreskin to recieve full circulation to allow new skin cells to grow. the rest and new growth time is up to you. Only you know how much hard or soft tugging you have applied to your restoration. Some rest and regrowth is a must.(sometimes 24 hours)
Your freind,
Randel
Knowledge thru communication.