Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Manual Tugging
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old February 20th, 2008

Default Anyone heard of "Foreskin Restoration Oil"?

Surfing the net a few days ago I came across a so called "Foreskin Restoration Oil," which combined with massage and manual tugging is apparently effective in restoration. Has anyone heard about this method, has ever used it or is using it? Some ads claim that it works faster that tugging devices, but I am a a bit skept. I am not certain what is the difference between just manually tugging on a daily basis or adding this "miracle" oil to your daily manual tugging routine.
Could someone share knowledge and/or opinion on this?
Thanks.

The link to the product: http://restoremyforeskin.com/the_pro...ssage_oil.html
Old February 20th, 2008
Administrator

Default Re: Anyone heard of "Foreskin Restoration Oil"?

Actually, the difference is fairly obvious. With the use of this product, the owner's pockets expand infinitely faster than your foreskin with any normal tugging regimen. Physically speaking, the stuff likely doesn't do anything (though I heard from one guy who bought it that his skin went numb for a while). Psychologically, have you heard of the placebo effect? Sellers of this sort of snake oil depend on it.

It's a scam. Don't waste your money.
Old August 28th, 2008

What is the supposed ingredient that grows the skin?

Human Growth Hormone is about the only thing available now that would probably aid in skin growth. That's the substance that all of the baseball players are in trouble for taking. HGH actually stimulates the body to grow tissue. You can not get actual HGH over the counter. I'd say this stuff isnake oil. Don't waste your money. Some doctors at the DOC site thinks that restoration should be taken seriously in the medical profession to see if HGH or whatever else would aid men in the restoration process. I admire those guys and they help to restore some of my faith in the medical profession. They fight a huge uphill battle in the USA though.
Here's a link to a letter written by one of the doctors about restoration and the medicl community. The letter can also be found on their website:
http://www.bmj.com/cgi/eletters/309/6955/676/a
Old August 28th, 2008
Creative Title here

there was some big discussion on it a while back, the registrar of the site also had sites for penis enlargement and such

save your money
Old October 25th, 2008

Talking Re: Anyone heard of "Foreskin Restoration Oil"?

Although this is purported to be extract of leech, I would suggest it is more likely extract of snake, as earlier posting say. If it was pharmaceutically active it should be classed as a drug, which it clearly is not.

The wording of the advertisement is a little devious in my opinion.

The secretory component of Hirudo Medicinalis contains powerful anticoagulant properties that promote blood flow in tissue.

Surely the leech injects anticoagulant into the wound so that blood can flow OUT of the tissue without clotting to feed the leech. This is very different to promoting blood flow IN tissue by rubbing anti-coagulant on the surface.
Old October 25th, 2008

Talking Re: Anyone heard of "Foreskin Restoration Oil"?

Maybe you would do better to just apply medicinal leeches to your penis. If they could be taught to tug, so much the better!
Old November 22nd, 2008

If you are interested in blood flow stimulation to the penis, there is a natural tool called the Blakoe ring that does this in a true and safe way. It uses the simple combination of two metals- copper and zinc -which are dis-similar in charge, and touching the skin and it's slightly acidic moisture creates a very subtle current that is therapeutic to blood flow, on the level of something like accupuncture. It is a natural battery. The battery has the subtle effect on the tissue beneath the level of feeling, but enough to effect tissue health. It's not gonna give you steroid-like hormone levels, just healthy hormone production and blood flow. I think this helps the regeneration of skin down there. It's worn like a cock ring. Look it up. Blakoe Ring. Been around since the 1930's.
Old November 23rd, 2008

Angry Re: Anyone heard of "Foreskin Restoration Oil"?

The Blakoe Ring is just electrical snake oil. Why should a minute electric current promote blood flow? It is more likely to cause muscle fibres in arterioles to cause the arterioles to clamp down and reduce blood flow, but these trace amounts of current would have no effect. Why should this through some mysterious means be healthy? If that is true a large current may be more effective, but surely nobody would promote that. And increased hormone production? No, otherwise electricians beware, any mild electric shock and you hormone levels may change, as well as your adrenaline level!

There is nothing 'natural' about putting dissimilar, refined metals on a sweaty skin to produce a minute electric current any more than sitting someone in an electric chair and applying a current.

Last edited by finman; November 24th, 2008 at 13:03.
Old November 24th, 2008

well that was a typical limited-perspective response. Funny how some people consider their assumptions about physiology are somehow comprehensive. Yet, there is more to nature than we- and you -know.

Homeopathy, is one example. Who would think minute, vanishing traces of something would produce the opposite of an adverse effect at nominal doses? Why is it so many people think the only way to treat illness is with powerful drugs? Why does everything have to be forced? Because people know not what they don't understand. Yet, things work anyway. It's left to those with wider parameters of thinking to keep developing them.

The key aspect to below-threshold charge is not direct stimulation. Do you follow? No, of course not. I'll continue. Any stimulus you can feel must be continuously up'ed in order to produce the same feeling. Stimulus is never the way, because it is forced. Electrical stimulus at low levels, my child, has been proven to stimulate bone and wound healing despite infection. Electrical stimulus at higher levels is just stimulus. Why is this? Because more goes on organically beneath your feeling awareness than does above it.

This little device has been around a long time and is proven. You can dismiss it, but you'd be ignorant to it's property. In the pursuit of health we need to look more toward the subtle than the overt. Overt is for acute illness. This is why we focus on this. We only know what's wrong. Not how to make it right.

Our bodies do benefit from subtler treatments. Your comment that electrical current should constrict blood flow is just plain backwards, and before you make statements you should make sure you know what you're talking about. Low level electrical stimulus has exactly a relaxation effect. It RELAXES blood vessels. Turn it up and and you will tense them up. Amazing that I even have to point this out.

The current produced between the two metals is indeed a fact. It's measurable. Whether you can wrap your mind around what it does is questionable.

The idea is not to shock your nuts like they're in cardiac arrest. The benefits of low-level stimulus are cumulative, because it is beneath feeling it promotes continued relaxation and flow, without active force.

Do you understand this? No, probably not. Why? Who knows.
Old November 24th, 2008

follow the principles, you get it. Electrical stimulus at above threshold will promote vaso-construction, below threshold will promote vaso-dilation. It is the combo of + and - (copper, zinc) that promte flow in conjunction with your body's own electrical charge. Do you feel your heart's charge? No.

Continued relaxation is the principle.