Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > GUEST SERVICES > Welcome / Orientation Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome / Orientation Center Need help getting started? Post a question here even if you're just visiting. No links, no pics. REVIEW OUR GLOSSARY.

Old August 30th, 2011

Default Greetings!

Hello!

I go by MJ and I'm from Boston, MA. Just ordered a TLC-X from Ron the other day and I'm excited to begin restoring my foreskin! I'm 25 years old and I am a registered nurse.

I was circumcised as an infant. Very luckily for me, it was a pretty slack job. My mom tells me that when they took me to the pediatrician for the first time after coming home from the hospital he looked at me and said "I thought you were going to have him circumcised," to which my mom replied, "we did!" The doc shook his head and said "Doesn't look like it..." So, luckily I've got a bit of a head start.

It's kind of tough to tell my coverage index right now. I carry a bit of extra weight around the middle, including the pubic area, plus I'm definitely a "grower," so when I'm completely flaccid my glans is almost completely covered (looking like a CI-6 or CI-7) - but I think this might be due to some retraction of my shaft. If I hold down the skin so that there's no scrotal skin pulled over the shaft, it looks like a CI-3 or CI-4. When fully erect, it looks most like a CI-4. I'll be posting my "before" pics soon in the progress gallery.

At any rate, my ultimate goal is CI-9.

Restoring my foreskin is an important part of what I'd like to achieve with improving my physical health and well-being, including body image. I lost 80 lbs last year (which is quite a bit considering I'm only 5'7"!), and still have about 20 lbs I'd like to lose, as well as putting on a little muscle. I've struggled with body image and confidence issues my whole life, and I want to be confident that I have a man's body, and I think restoring my foreskin will be immensely helpful with that.

Looking forward to meeting you all here in the forum!

-MJ
Old August 31st, 2011
Administrator

Default Re: Greetings!

Welcome!

Sounds like you have some skin to work with so things should go well for you.

Cheers!

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old August 31st, 2011
Restoring Intactivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mje1986 View Post
Hello!

I go by MJ and I'm from Boston, MA. Just ordered a TLC-X from Ron the other day and I'm excited to begin restoring my foreskin! I'm 25 years old and I am a registered nurse.

I was circumcised as an infant. Very luckily for me, it was a pretty slack job. My mom tells me that when they took me to the pediatrician for the first time after coming home from the hospital he looked at me and said "I thought you were going to have him circumcised," to which my mom replied, "we did!" The doc shook his head and said "Doesn't look like it..." So, luckily I've got a bit of a head start.

It's kind of tough to tell my coverage index right now. I carry a bit of extra weight around the middle, including the pubic area, plus I'm definitely a "grower," so when I'm completely flaccid my glans is almost completely covered (looking like a CI-6 or CI-7) - but I think this might be due to some retraction of my shaft. If I hold down the skin so that there's no scrotal skin pulled over the shaft, it looks like a CI-3 or CI-4. When fully erect, it looks most like a CI-4. I'll be posting my "before" pics soon in the progress gallery.

At any rate, my ultimate goal is CI-9.

Restoring my foreskin is an important part of what I'd like to achieve with improving my physical health and well-being, including body image. I lost 80 lbs last year (which is quite a bit considering I'm only 5'7"!), and still have about 20 lbs I'd like to lose, as well as putting on a little muscle. I've struggled with body image and confidence issues my whole life, and I want to be confident that I have a man's body, and I think restoring my foreskin will be immensely helpful with that.

Looking forward to meeting you all here in the forum!

-MJ
MJ, it's great to have you join us! Best of luck on your restoration!
Old September 1st, 2011

Thanks for the welcome!
"Before" pics are up in the progress galleries.

MJ