Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > Grief
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Grief Realizing you've lost a perfectly evolved healthy normal body part (or even a diseased one) can hit you pretty hard. We're here to help.

Old September 22nd, 2011

Default Re: being a perfectionist kills me from inside

Last edited by anon; October 9th, 2012 at 13:24.
Old November 5th, 2011

Default Re: being a perfectionist kills me from inside

Anon, I know exactly where you are coming from. I thought that becoming a medical laboratory technologist would somehow "fix" my life, as if doing could change being. I see now though the severity of our situation, how we were altered without our consent. Our first sexual experience should not have been torture.

In terms of leaving Israel or not, I say don't. Not for the reasons you listed anyways. I too had great hatreds felt for Canada for failing me but I came to the realization that it is not the "country". "Countries" in reality don't exist they are just ideas. It is the people... people actually do exist. We should get the truth out there where ever we live. Combating ignorance with nonviolence is the only way we can collectively help save millions of infants from the cruelty that we faced.

If we run and hide, we abandon those we could have helped save.

I feel for you stranger.

I challenge you to adapt, learn as much as you can on the issue and debate those in control. Such has helped with my healing process at least, perhaps it can with you as well