Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Surgical Reconstruction and Regenerative Medicine
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 3rd, 2011

Default Re: list of lab-grown organs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by words of flow View Post
Aspie, I showed you all the respect you duly deserve. What exactly do you mean that we "need" to show you respect? Do you perchance mean that you would like us to show more respect? On which parts exactly of my posting are you basing the notion that I didn't show you due respect?

The factually correct portion of that paragraph is so exiguous that I don't consider it worthy of a detailed reply. In your perception, does this constitute disrespect for your person? Asking since in my perception, it doesn't. You're a good and otherwise intellectually capable person who wrote some complete and utter nonsense, peppered with non sequiturs and other fallacies. Happens to the best of us.
You pretend you have shown no disrespect, and while you did not overtly show disrespect you did so by using a more subtle more difficult form to see. This is of course in contrast to your latest disrespect which is far less subtle, which is likely due to me striking a nerve. So I beseech you to please continue feigning your innocence as I find it amusing and it leaves you quite exposed. If you think I have chosen to go on the offensive I'm sorry but you are gravely mistaken. When I choose to go on the offensive I use little to no restraint, I embrace animosity, cruelty, malice and apathy. So if you wish to see that side of me then please let us continue this amusing dance.
Old October 3rd, 2011
Senior Apparatchik

Aspie, you're trying to beat me at a game which I got bored by and stopped playing before you were even born. I respect you as a person, why wouldn't I. When you make fallacious statements however, I point them out. Deal with it.
Old October 6th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by w.o.f. View Post
Aspie, you're trying to beat me at a game which I got bored by and stopped playing before you were even born. I respect you as a person, why wouldn't I. When you make fallacious statements however, I point them out. Deal with it.
You respect me ha give me a fucking break no better yet please go slit your throat open and bleed to death.
Old October 6th, 2011
Administrator

Gentlemen, you choose what and when to post. That means you do not have to post, but instead make a decision to post. You can always choose not to post.

Please try and maintain a respectful attitude toward others. If you feel a need to teach someone your truth, do it in a kind way, recognizing that your idea is yours, they may have another. Recognize that we are all in this together, and we all have reasonable perspectives from our own point of view.

Consider why you feel the need to post. What is really driving your thoughts. Remember, it is not your job to educate everyone as to the truth as you see it.

Please refrain from personal attacks. Walking away is often a good strategy when you feel frustrated.

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"