Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > GUEST SERVICES > Welcome / Orientation Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome / Orientation Center Need help getting started? Post a question here even if you're just visiting. No links, no pics. REVIEW OUR GLOSSARY.

Old October 27th, 2011

Default Re: New poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonTugger View Post
Welcome to the community mate, I am also from the UK! Also very similar to you I was cut at 12, due to phimosis. Due to being at 6th form I can only realistically tug about 4 hours a day when I get home but even so I'm noticing and measuring progress, it really is a worthwile thing to do.
Excellent mate, always good to see a familiar story / that there's someone in the same boat. How long have you been tugging to notice progress?

All the best mate, I'll be watching your progress.
Old October 30th, 2011

Default Re: New poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon86 View Post
Excellent mate, always good to see a familiar story / that there's someone in the same boat. How long have you been tugging to notice progress?

All the best mate, I'll be watching your progress.
I've had my tugger for just over a year but with school and such it was hard to get motivated to getting into the routine of doing it, especially as I thought 4 hours a day could achieve nothing. I've been tugging properly (Regularly) since the end of may, when my FEC was just at 60%, at this point in time, it's over 100%. Whilst erect coverage isn't something I'm particularly worried about it's always very encouraging to see you're making progress. I'm starting to introduce manual tugging into my regime as well, in the hope that high tension tugging will make up for the rest of the time with me only doing 4 hours of tugging with a device. Hopefully I'll see some results :)