Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Bi-Directional Tensioning
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

- Bi-Directional Tensioning TLC-X, CAT II, DTR

Old November 27th, 2011

Default how do i change pusher plate? DTR

I'm not even sure if the pusher plate is part of the rod or not.. anyway I wanted to change rods and can't get the plate out, on the other rod I can see that you can screw something on it(the pusher plate.. obviously) but I can't get the damn thing out, its screwed pretty tightly..

tips?
Old November 27th, 2011

Default Re: how do i change pusher plate? DTR

Hi Anon

The pusher is screwed on to the rod but as you say they can be quite tight to unscrew. The thread is normal right hand thread.

Seems to me that you need to use more muscle!!

Cheers
Old November 27th, 2011
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon View Post
I'm not even sure if the pusher plate is part of the rod or not.. anyway I wanted to change rods and can't get the plate out, on the other rod I can see that you can screw something on it(the pusher plate.. obviously) but I can't get the damn thing out, its screwed pretty tightly..

tips?
I'd say add something slippery to give you the best shot at unscrewing rather than snapping the plastic rod. I think it's Nylon, actually. You should consult Chuck on what's safe to use on there; maybe WD-40 or vegetable oil.

-Ron
Old March 4th, 2012

Mine were screwed together pretty tight when I got them. A bit of dried pre-ejaculate from the first day probably didn't help matters. Anyway, a slight firm twist had it spin right off.

Don't screw them on tight and you should be okay. There's no reason for it to be screwed in super tight. So far, I switch mine back and forth every day.
Old March 4th, 2012

I had the same problem. I"m sure it was pre cum. It practically cemented the plate to the rod. I ran it under warm water for a while, but that didn't work. I eventually had to use a pair of needle nose pliers. I gently secured the pliers after placing a soft piece of cloth on the rod. A firm but gentle twist did the trick. Now i unscrew the plate from the rod every time I finish using it. And wash it of course